Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39762 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:23:32 AM

I don't buy and sell base on trend. I trade base on my knowledge and experience. Therefore, I don't panic sell.
This is nice that you don’t follow market blindly and sue your own mind for making crucial movements in trading. This is the characteristics of experts that they don’t follow others rather they use their own knowledge and experience for taking important decisions. If your re making money with trading then keep it up, it is going to make you earn a lot of profit in a matter of seconds.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:51:59 AM

To panic it is not necessary never, I analyze all actions, and only at the right moment I sell. And so you have to wait and save your money. Panic if the farm is broken.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:28:59 AM

When the bitcoin drop trend collided with the deadline for monthly fee needs, that's when I panicked a little bit, I am grateful to have had a real business so there is a balance to reduce the level of panic of the bitcoin business, but it is currently not very influential because bitcoin is very fast recovery for raise prices.
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:54:57 AM

Sometimes I feel worry everytime my coins goes down. Thinking that my investment is getting loss. I can't cotrol my emotions.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:35:42 AM

I've no stress. I arrive for learning. As a beginner I attempting to comprehend all section in this forum. I am maintaining study more and more for understanding. I really hope I will success at some point.
Getting panic is quite a natural phenomenon especially at the time when you find the market price of your coins falling down. I do panic at that time but the thing which I learned from the experience is that you really to keep your nerves under your control at that very time. If you are bit going to do this thing, there are likely chances that you will make wrong decisions which can result in huge loss.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:53:27 AM

for me it was during my earlier days of trading that i used to invest quickly in coins which i see increasing in price rapidly.Actually those coins were just pumped coins and were to be dumped soon.Soon after i buy,those coins were dumped and i have to just sell it at very low price in lose.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

I've no stress. I arrive for learning. As a beginner I attempting to comprehend all section in this forum. I am maintaining study more and more for understanding. I really hope I will success at some point.

You will eventually. Just be afraid to lose. Trading ia a continous learning even for experienced ones. I've been trading for a year now and i lost around 200$  the other day trying to cut my losses.

Hmm, actually you can get many advantages in trading. The main key is analysis, if your still confused now perform analysis or may never do it then try to always look at the charts that exist in the trading and also keep trying. Never give up, because we won't know whether it's appropriate or not. Trading is not a very pleasant place when you always minded profiteers, for sure you will find it a bad thing when getting a loss.
Determination is the main thing that lead to achieve high in bitcoin trading and those who are newbies they often get panicked when prices get down this is just because they are not well aware of market and they don’t have much experience and there are a lot of people out there who get panicked in start and now they are bit good as they learnt how to keep patience and react to crucial situation to avoid loss.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:13:23 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 12:32:05 PM by Bayoe_noe

I think if panic it is reasonable, everyone could have panic when he trade, for some time to see prices rise, or also if the current price down drastis.dan it might be a lot of experienced by traders. but if the original purpose we are the long term, I think will never panic, because they intend to long term goal...
niceone

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:21:42 PM

I'm not okay i try to always be calm and if i can't handle the situation i try listineng to music while thinking about a solution to my problem, cause panic will just gonna drove you for another mistake and it will lead for a lot of loss instead you're preventing it your loss will just gonna get bigger so if i were you it really is much better if you try to relax while handling these situation.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:03:29 PM

I don't panic anymore, I'm buying the dip.

My portfolio value fluctuates quite a few thousand sometimes, it doesn't makes me anxious anymore, what goes down must go up. Cheesy
This is my big problem I don't know when it is the dip.  Smiley
and I usually buy high and sell low or medium
Simple, you can buy Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin dumped below the old price as support price. Maybe, you don't know what is support/resistance price. You can understand support/resistance is the old price of something and when the price reaches in these price, it always obstructed (pump/dump).

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:34:34 PM

Just recently when I was trading in etherdelta.
Got some ERC20 altcoin which I bought and it never came in to my.mind that this coins maybe going down because ETH price is going up.
Didnt look well how much the EThereun is.
I guess that is also one key to not panic.
Check the price of each thoroughly and staying calm even if other coins are going down.
There should be a reason for all of that.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:35:55 PM

It is a normal thing for people to panic, I panic Everytime I see Bitcoin going down 100 points, however it will be up to you how are you going to face your panic, if you let it get the best of you, i think you will need more time to understand investing. Panicking for me is a good thing, since I can stop and check what is going on in the market, and I can assess my self and plans, if you don't panic at all, you will be complacent even if the market drops, and I think that's not a great plan.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:28:19 AM

I don't panic really. When an altcoin I hold drops I know it will recover eventually because I always analyze my investment before investing in the first place. I think I will consider panicking once the internet shuts off for some reason.

We have the same perception towards trading. I also take it easily and continue holding until bitcoin and altcoins recover. That is vey normal in trading it drops and pumps at the same time.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:28:44 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

it is depending of cryptocurency that i bought it. in BTC i keep my cliam and in other i invest the condition of that then decide to sell or hold it. i write a book a bout this issue.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:07:07 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
I will calm down and we can solve and quietly drink water
And be happy.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:51:16 AM

I think not to have to panic in the face of price reductions or negative rumors about bitcoin, because we know it often happens to bitcoin for either price reductions or negative rumors about bitcoin. but face it all calmly without panicking and i think HODL is still a good Alternative to profit from bitcoin.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:24:06 AM

I think not to have to panic in the face of price reductions or negative rumors about bitcoin, because we know it often happens to bitcoin for either price reductions or negative rumors about bitcoin. but face it all calmly without panicking and i think HODL is still a good Alternative to profit from bitcoin.
Yes I totally agree with you just holding bitcoin is the best way of earning digital money, dont panic when the price is getting low its normal for cryptocurrency but at the end it is always up. Keep calm don't follow your emotion that may cause panicking!

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:04:17 AM

Yes I totally agree with you just holding bitcoin is the best way of earning digital money, dont panic when the price is getting low its normal for cryptocurrency but at the end it is always up. Keep calm don't follow your emotion that may cause panicking!
For us to panic is what the whales wants because they can easily buy cheap bitcoins from us and in the end they are victorious.
When you invest you need to fully understand what you are doing, if you lack trust in bitcoin then you will be easily shake up and that will cause panic. It's acceptable to make mistakes once but we need to learn from it so we will not do the same mistake again.

xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

i will panic if the gap is to far i will sell even the price is high but iwill trade and trade and dont stop to trade to get back  what you lose.. dont stop until didn't reach your goal.

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:39:36 AM

I don't panic anymore, I'm buying the dip.

My portfolio value fluctuates quite a few thousand sometimes, it doesn't makes me anxious anymore, what goes down must go up. Cheesy
This is my big problem I don't know when it is the dip.  Smiley
and I usually buy high and sell low or medium
There is no point of denying this fact that it is quite a natural phenomenon to get panic especially at the time when you see yourself getting in loss. I myself get panic when I see something going wrong. The most important thing which you need to take care of at that very time is to keep on holding your nerves. This will help you in making some sensible decision for your safe survival.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: