Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39764 times)
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:39:18 AM

If a deal can go into a minus, but I'm confident of short-term growth, I do not put a stop loss, but wait for a profit. There are deals where I exhibit stop loss, and then buy back at a lower price. I have a panic only in one case - the closing moment of the transaction. Every time I think to close or wait, suddenly grow up? But now I'm already learning to control this panic and close the deal in parts by levels.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:08:10 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

Yes, sure, I become very nervous, but I cannot call it panic. I simply try to persuade myself that all these things are just temporary events.
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:55:23 PM

You need to get rid of panic while trading.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:09:53 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

Yes, sure, I become very nervous, but I cannot call it panic. I simply try to persuade myself that all these things are just temporary events.

This happens with most of us as we get scared sometimes that we should not lose out everything within spur of moment so it's common to feel that way but what matters is how we over come the fear and console yourself that what we are doing is gonna help us on a long term

Am I spamming? Report me!
levuto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:17:09 PM

As of now i don't really know what panic means when it comes to trading because I'm a beginner i'm still lack of knowledge when it comes to trading  but i think panic is a part of risks because if there is a dump people go sell and sell then other people
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:16:00 AM

That’s nice if you don’t panic when the prices are going down and that too in the case of bitcoin. I don’t know why people get panicked and start selling off a precious coin like bitcoin at low prices, maybe they really come under pressure by the negative speculations regarding bitcoin made by bitcoin rivals and market competitors. We should keep in mind that we can only be successful with bitcoin if kept it for long time.
FooliNgNooBs

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:18:50 AM

I think that I just went on panic once ... purchased about half a bitcoin in pinkcoin and suddenly the coin went to minus 15%
of the purchased value and I said ... yes... I'm at a lose and may a pump and dump coin so I sold them instantly after that down.
dogtooths

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:20:46 AM

when i forget someone important that urgent needed to the company..., but i can handle
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:25 AM

That’s nice if you don’t panic when the prices are going down and that too in the case of bitcoin. I don’t know why people get panicked and start selling off a precious coin like bitcoin at low prices, maybe they really come under pressure by the negative speculations regarding bitcoin made by bitcoin rivals and market competitors. We should keep in mind that we can only be successful with bitcoin if kept it for long time.
Indeed, everything in the world is temporary, even our existence is temporary, the world itself is bound to end one day. In short, when your coin is going through some dump, no need to get worried because if the coin is bitcoin, it is going to recover very soon with large profit. Every coin in this market is unstable, they keep fluctuating and this is the reason why people are able to make grand profits with digital currencies.
freddiesaturn

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:03:33 PM

I'm usually panic when i'm losing and it makes me nervous and angry. It's really bad when i'm in that mood. Getting out of it is the best moment in my life.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:16:40 PM

when my coins being dumped, exactly i'm panic and directly sell my coins, until now, i cant survive from my panic. it will make me scary to deeper loss, in order to avoid that loss, i sell my coins eventhough i loss. but i wont to get deeper loss. just avoid the high risk. it really hard to keep calm when your coins are being dumped.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:17:50 PM

When I think it's dumping time, I immediately sell my coin even it's half of my buy price.. That's how I panic. Smiley
It is normal to panic. The main reason is people do not understand the nature of digital market very well. In case of Bitcoin, it is the most volatile crypto coin.  No one can predict its price very accurately for even few weeks. So most of the time, new traders lose their money when they are trading in Bitcoin.  That is why it is good to go for altcoins trading first and try to understand the nature of Bitcoin.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:19:52 PM

at the beginning I was trading I had panicked when the price suddenly fell and I made a mistake by selling it and not long price back up, now I've got a lesson with my mistake so if the price goes down I still will hold it and I will remain patient and calm
you think that you can stay calm when, because of your memory, sold bitcoins for another $ 8,000, and today there are already New records. I lost almost a fortune or for my intolerance.

If this is your point of view than how many times will you panic ?? You will panic every time you will sell bitcoins. Today if you sale bitcoins at 10,500$, then you will panic when bitcoin will reach 15K..If you sale at 15K, you will regret  when bitcoin will reach 20K. So instead of making your mood off, be happy that you sold at 8K and that is the best decision you took.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:36:46 AM

I'm usually panic when i'm losing and it makes me nervous and angry. It's really bad when i'm in that mood. Getting out of it is the best moment in my life.
First of all bitcoin don’t accept any panic and I think it’s right no need to make any panic because panic put us in trouble and especially when you are buying are selling bitcoin because price really matter here so we need to be very careful about playing here there is no chance of any mistake because one of my friend he sell all his bitcoins without going to check the price if bitcoin and he lose a very big of amount so no need to make panic.
TeamUpcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:59:20 AM

Panic is an interesting state to me. Experienced it once or twice now, analyzed my feelings and try to minimize it during trading.

Usually it occurs when the stake is too high and you are losing everything. So to minimize my panic I decrease amounts of my trades to just 10% of my deposit per trade. This helps a lot.

On the other side, when you buy or sell and the market goes against you, that's a tough call. But like I said, panic is minimized by not going all in.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

at the beginning I was trading I had panicked when the price suddenly fell and I made a mistake by selling it and not long price back up, now I've got a lesson with my mistake so if the price goes down I still will hold it and I will remain patient and calm
you think that you can stay calm when, because of your memory, sold bitcoins for another $ 8,000, and today there are already New records. I lost almost a fortune or for my intolerance.

If this is your point of view than how many times will you panic ?? You will panic every time you will sell bitcoins. Today if you sale bitcoins at 10,500$, then you will panic when bitcoin will reach 15K..If you sale at 15K, you will regret  when bitcoin will reach 20K. So instead of making your mood off, be happy that you sold at 8K and that is the best decision you took.
yes exactly it is a hard decision to make so instead of that make some plan for when you wanted to sell your bitcoin and also be thankful on it cause you will never know for what will happen next how about if you truly wait to sell it in a price that is so very high of course you have to be patient but if you are contented on for what price that you can sell it be thankful.
elllee

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

When i was starting in trading and buying i experienced many mistake decision but this is the key why i learned. I always challenge myself how can i overcome all the mistake i made. I remember the first time I scammed and all my token and ETH balance in my wallet was transferred to other account, i feel like "why me" and what can i do to come it back to me.

Now i know how can i protect my asset and control my emotion in making decision and now i just smile when i remember what all happen to me when i was starting.
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:27:22 PM

When I think it's dumping time, I immediately sell my coin even it's half of my buy price.. That's how I panic. Smiley
It is normal to panic. The main reason is people do not understand the nature of digital market very well. In case of Bitcoin, it is the most volatile crypto coin.  No one can predict its price very accurately for even few weeks. So most of the time, new traders lose their money when they are trading in Bitcoin.  That is why it is good to go for altcoins trading first and try to understand the nature of Bitcoin.
I can comprehend your method for profiting. Astuteness is vital for every one of us and on the off chance that we settle on a decent choice, there is no requirement for being alarm. In this manner, be shrewd at whatever point you endeavor to make another venture since it can place you in a bad position or it can influence you to wind up noticeably a to a great degree rich individual.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:14:04 PM

Panic is an interesting state to me. Experienced it once or twice now, analyzed my feelings and try to minimize it during trading.

Usually it occurs when the stake is too high and you are losing everything. So to minimize my panic I decrease amounts of my trades to just 10% of my deposit per trade. This helps a lot.

On the other side, when you buy or sell and the market goes against you, that's a tough call. But like I said, panic is minimized by not going all in.
There comes number of occasions in anyone’s life which can then result in getting panic. Getting panic is not a big deal, it is quite a normal thing. Things get wrong at the time when you can’t manage to control your emotions at that very moment. You actually need to remain cool and calm under all the situations so that thing don’t go in wrong direction. Just keep holding your nerves and remain patient.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:35:56 PM

I did not have panic with my investment in crypto-currencies. Until
now only confusion I had when BCH started to raise and people started
to talk about Bitcoin end, but I did not panic.
   I do not panic any more, when I was younger I was fast-thinking, fast-
making decision type. When I feel panic my brain start to work very fast,
and I thinking what can I do, call people to ask for advice, doing some
thing, anything. Now I am calm person, I think it trough and then I make
a decision.
   With crypto-currencies is easy, when I feel danger I will sell what I can
and if I can. I can not see any other option here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: