Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39759 times)
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

I don't panic really. When an altcoin I hold drops I know it will recover eventually because I always analyze my investment before investing in the first place. I think I will consider panicking once the internet shuts off for some reason.
I also dont panic when altcoin drops. Because it literally goes up or recovery again. But for me, i will panic if bitcoin will go down for real.  Because my investments will be lost.
panicking may experience for the person that was new in trading this is what i observe only cause we all know that if you may dont know the movement of the market you may take some panic when there is some drops but if you may know the market you may dont feel any nervous when there is some drops on it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:08:02 PM

The only ones who are always panicking are those who have never understood how the market or the price works. If you are a newbie, it is obvious that you are going to be in a panic scenario if you lose more than 10% of your balance.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:26:57 PM

I think panic is not the right term. For me its "worried". Were all worried when BTC falls coz alt coin price also fall. But Im sure that theres a main reason why BTC is down at the moment. I think a lot of people are withdrawing money because of the holiday season. I know that it will recover the price fall soon. We dont need to panic I guess. Were just on the seasonal struggle coz a lot of people is being generous I guess to the point that they sell their coins and make a holiday parties. I think it is normal. Im sure it will recover soon. Good luck to all!
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:32:38 PM

I think panic is not the right term. For me its "worried". Were all worried when BTC falls coz alt coin price also fall. But Im sure that theres a main reason why BTC is down at the moment. I think a lot of people are withdrawing money because of the holiday season. I know that it will recover the price fall soon. We dont need to panic I guess. Were just on the seasonal struggle coz a lot of people is being generous I guess to the point that they sell their coins and make a holiday parties. I think it is normal. Im sure it will recover soon. Good luck to all!

Yep similar for me, I worry but I don't panic sell. I think I've learned my lesson already many times on how futile it is to panic sell and watch it go back up.
penetrak

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:15:13 PM

At the time I started with crypto, I sometimes panicked when the price dropped. Now I try to stay calm and don´t take decisions in a panic. A fall in prices altcoins happened to me several times that I sold in a panic, and now I regret it. But in panic I would get a sharp drop in the price of Bitcoin.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:18:02 PM

I often experience panic at the time I am trading it is because the price of my trading coins change very drastically and sometimes I often can not control my mind. Grin Grin
No you shouldn’t be doing this. Make your mind ready for the losses and profits as well. Risk is always there so your mind mustn’t be shocked when loss comes to you. Keep on holding and see the prices raising and falling. Then determine whether time is good for selling or not and act accordingly. Don’t be panic and only then you can have your selling, a good selling. Good luck.
woffingshire

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:18:34 PM

I often experience panic at the time I am trading it is because the price of my trading coins change very drastically and sometimes I often can not control my mind. Grin Grin

The same happen to me, I don't know what to do and make sales when the price isn't the right now.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:35:48 AM

It is very difficult to control the mind and specially the heartbeat at times because of the situation of the market. In the beginning, there were times when I use to isolate myself from the news and try not to read or listen to anything about the bitcoin but later on I realized that it was a mistake and I have practiced enough to overcome it. No one wants to loose the money but then turning your back towards the market is also not a solution.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:30:32 PM

No you shouldn’t be doing this. Make your mind ready for the losses and profits as well. Risk is always there so your mind mustn’t be shocked when loss comes to you. Keep on holding and see the prices raising and falling. Then determine whether time is good for selling or not and act accordingly. Don’t be panic and only then you can have your selling, a good selling. Good luck.
According to my experience, the price of cryptocurrency can not dump more than 30-40%/day, unless the price of that coin has pumped crazy before it dumped, it is normal. But for the price of Bitcoin and top coin, this is the rule to correction of the price on the cryptocurrency market. So, you can wait the price of crypto recover after panic time to sell your coin.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:39:52 PM

Always in panic when im hold a coin Grin Most i think i can handle the stress, but sometime when im trading and the price dumps deeper then i buyed i get in panic. It happens a lot that i sold the coin for a less price then i buyed....
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:20:47 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

You should always have an exit strategy by setting a stop limit. If it falls to certain set point a sell order is auto triggered. Each time the price rises the stop limit travel upward also keeping your exit safe but at higher point.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:23:30 AM

Yep similar for me, I worry but I don't panic sell. I think I've learned my lesson already many times on how futile it is to panic sell and watch it go back up.
I think all people is always worry when the price of altcoins which they are investing in going down because they are lost their money but for people who experienced and knowledge about crypto currency they will not panic sell. The best way to control your emotion and avoid panic is you have to an avowedly investing strategy which will help you have right decison for your investment when market is move in the bad direction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BigBossUSA

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

If you invest, you shouldn't panic and always have some budget to buy more when it downfalls. That's at least what I do.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:53:19 AM

I don't usually panic because i think that i need to have a lot of patience and i am trusting my analyzation from news and also from technical analysis because if i will join the hype of either buying or selling then i feel that it will not result for getting a great result because panicking is just a slow process for me in becoming a loser.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:30:01 PM

I don’t like panic it’s not good for bitcoin and also for its users if anyone will do panic so he can lose his money here always play here carefully because its money it need attention your small mistake can give you lose normally people are doing panic in selling time which is not good when you are buying or selling bitcoin so you must check the price of bitcoin if you become clear about its price so then take a step because it will help you.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:32:16 PM

I do not engage unto panic when bitcoin goes down it might have no good effect on selling when bitcoin price goes low , i usually hold my bitcoin and sell it when ideal price hit . But this season of expense whatever the price of it whether high or low i sell some of my coins.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:41:12 PM

Price reductions in bitcoin often occur because this is certainly part of characteristic of bitcoin that is always influenced by the market situation, and I don't think there should be panic as well as bitcoin sales if there is a decrease as it will not get. Gain in line with expectations, sales transactions in a state of panic will only lead to losses, perhaps with patience and wait for the price rise again bitcoin is the best concept of an inflammation.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:59:56 PM

Price reductions in bitcoin often occur because this is certainly part of characteristic of bitcoin that is always influenced by the market situation, and I don't think there should be panic as well as bitcoin sales if there is a decrease as it will not get. Gain in line with expectations, sales transactions in a state of panic will only lead to losses, perhaps with patience and wait for the price rise again bitcoin is the best concept of an inflammation.
bitcoin are in some way of panicking specially if they may feel that this currency are in the way wherein the critical this is where they have to panic for but as long as this is not happening there is no other way for this to be panic for, yes bitcoin are the best concept of an inflammation where in we can adopt a lot of things regarding on how does we can have some good way of here in bitcoin currency in the near future.
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:08:51 PM

I'm panic when price is going down because lm only hoping for my salary, so when price is very low lm so much affected because l don't have choice but to cash it out. Instead of waiting for the time to pump the price so that l will have the opportunity to earn bigger amount than l expect.panic will enter to me lf l am badly in need. Especially now l have so many debts that's why l always go panic. But once l get a big-time in bitcoin all my problem now is sold..
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:34:52 PM

No panic, just hodl. Speculation fluctuations are just temporary. The real value of the finite asset is the key to long term steady growth!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: