Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39762 times)
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:57:31 PM

I am just because I'm panic when the bitcoin price drops and I bought it at a high price because I do not know what to do I'm selling. It's okay I just hold it because I think the price of bitcoin is high and it's a chance that it's going down too, so it's hard to do this because sometimes you can not even guess what it's all about because it sometimes rises immediately.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:49:32 PM

I don't do often panic before in the past months but after btc has begun becoming uncontrollable then I decided to sell all of my altcoins to bitcoin with a great loss. I know that people that don't really panic must have been did what I did.
That's what traders do when bitcoin is pumping, they will sell their altcoins because altcoins will dump but when the price started to get stable
they will still gonna buy buck their altcoins because it's expected that altcoins will rise when bitcoin will not.
It's like people are just transferring their money from bitcoin to altcoins, so if you are not a long term holder then you should do that.

Well basing on how the alts performed and are performing, you probably are regretting selling your alts for btc since it went the other eay around. Though you may just have to hold for a little while more for btc to recover
Old investors of crypto market are very much used to dumps and pumps of their respective coins because they do understand the fact that this market cannot survive without fluctuations. Trading can only be done when the change in prices is observed over short time otherwise there will be no difference between stock market and crypto market. Newbies should learn from old investors about controlling emotions.
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:51:18 PM

i think Being panicked is happened in trading when any coin which i had has been dumping, im selling it to low price even if i loss my profit, but now i do not same mistake and  believe that it will rise, just dont be with your emotion.
Xiomara

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:36:48 PM

if I panic then there's the one idea is what to do?
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:01:31 PM

Usually i never panic, i am never worried about the prices, maybe when there is a huge downtrend i tend to sell some bitcoins, but not that much because i know that the price is always going to recover.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:50:57 PM

I often experience panic at the time I am trading it is because the price of my trading coins change very drastically and sometimes I often can not control my mind. Grin Grin
I don’t like panic it’s not good for bitcoin and also for its users if anyone will do panic so he can lose his money here always play here carefully because its money it need attention your small mistake can give you lose normally people are doing panic in selling time which is not good when you are buying or selling bitcoin so you must check the price of bitcoin if you become clear about its price so then take a step because it will help you.
Panic is not a good thing if you will start panic here so it can make a problem for you because it’s a matter of money and you will have to be careful about these things because it happen with one of my friend actually two months before he sell his bitcoins without checking the price and as a result he lose so whenever you are going to buy or sell bitcoins so you have to be careful about bitcoin because bitcoin is very sensitive as well.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:15:50 PM

if I panic then there's the one idea is what to do?

Just panic, and don't do anything besides from panicking. Don't you ever dare to do panic selling because that won't bring any good luck to you. Panic selling means one thing, and it is losing profits. Most of the people are like this, every time that prices gets low, they will sell their coins in an instant because they are afraid that they are going to lose more if they are not going to sell it.
tahady

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:15:01 PM

As a newbie in trading, I always panic when my coin price moving downwards. I can't even sleep during my first week in trading. I became alcoholic because of trading.
Bagorrr

Activity: 350
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:18:35 PM

I don't panic while trading usually. But after a good deal I'm always in a hurry to make a new trade, and lose. Need to be able to stop in time.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:03:07 PM

Panic will discourage you,Panic have difference scenario it comes when you expect but happens against your expectations so you think already loose in but now need to control the situation you just hold what you have and don't be panic just be relax wait for the moment where you get as you want to be in comfort zone.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:25:43 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
I will try not to panic and stay calm.
I think it's a good chance to buy more coins and hold it until the price goes up
TexasofblackseA

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:26:08 PM

There are several ways to prevent panic. First, we must learn to be patient. If we make our investment a good coin, we must teach our subconscious that long-term investment is always good.
RickIVcone

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:17:26 AM

I don't. Except when i market buy juicy setups.
Cryptolive

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:15:00 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

It makes me panic when my coin keep on decreasing. It happened with Kick coin. It decreased almost about 10x times of its ICO price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

I usually have a friend for keeping remind me stop become panic. It's totally bad for you all the time.
I also have a friend who keeps telling me that the value of coin increases and decreases so I should not be scared or panic cause eventually it will get high again. But when the value pf coins went down, I can't help myself; I always think negative thoughts.

Your negative thoughts mean you are panic and mostly traders are panic when they feel negative thinking, it mean when we see our coins is going down and continuously its going down then we feel panic because we are seeing a lose and in this time, we have no choice to control ourself and feel relax.
Racekid

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

Hmmm.. I don't panic that much, am sure there's a reason for such dip, and the issue would be fixed no how. So what I just do is sit down and stop viewing my portfolio and wait for a rise in price again. Checking it often might give u HBP... Lol😂😂
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Hmmm.. I don't panic that much, am sure there's a reason for such dip, and the issue would be fixed no how. So what I just do is sit down and stop viewing my portfolio and wait for a rise in price again. Checking it often might give u HBP... Lol😂😂
The best thing to do. Being panic isn’t suitable option for anyone here in this world. Reason is, it will only make you a loser and nothing else. When you are under some bad conditions or you have to choose an option amongst many, then panic thing must be kept at an arm distance. At that time, if you are somehow panicked, go away from screen and just forget about your coins.
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

There is one and only way and that is to disconnect yourself from all computers. That means no desktop, mobile, or tablet around because you will for sure check coinmarket or blockfolio. Do this and you can keep calm and hodl, there is no other way as I see it.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

There is one and only way and that is to disconnect yourself from all computers. That means no desktop, mobile, or tablet around because you will for sure check coinmarket or blockfolio. Do this and you can keep calm and hodl, there is no other way as I see it.
yep if you cannot control your emotions you better leave exchanges alone, dont even go to check on the price, just leave it be for few months atleast
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

The best thing to do. Being panic isn’t suitable option for anyone here in this world. Reason is, it will only make you a loser and nothing else. When you are under some bad conditions or you have to choose an option amongst many, then panic thing must be kept at an arm distance. At that time, if you are somehow panicked, go away from screen and just forget about your coins.
However, you have to know the difference between panic and doubt on your decision. Example you had bought a lot of dogecoin at high price in past days. And currently, you have big loss because dogecoin dumped from 110 satoshi to below 75 satoshi, it means you have more than 30% loss in your funds and you also sold all your dogecoin at this low price, this is panic. Because you had a lot of times to doubt the price of dogecoin when its value still around 100 - 90 satoshi to minimize your loss.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: