Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39764 times)
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

At time of dump , i get little bit panic and think why i did not sell At ATH moment ,  Grin
i can not control it , but yes it happens everytime .

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

There is one and only way and that is to disconnect yourself from all computers. That means no desktop, mobile, or tablet around because you will for sure check coinmarket or blockfolio. Do this and you can keep calm and hodl, there is no other way as I see it.

When the price value become continuously decreases there is some fear will be created on investors who invested in bitcoin , it is a common thing for all at that time making a good decision is better for you money and your investments .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:10:29 AM

How i panic ? well honestly i sell my coins whenecer i get any loss too much on that particular coin, when i see reds and drops on a coin i am selling it. Like what i did on bitcoin's price when it reached a $22000 mark and starts to drop a couple of days after, i've panic and sell it out cause i thought its just a n elevator that will drop again.
freecastle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:11:57 AM

At first I panicked when I saw -20% then after 1 year it became normal lol
aussiebloke

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:30:40 AM

At first I panicked when I saw -20% then after 1 year it became normal lol
-20% is still lucky , trust me , there are people lost everything lol.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:49:08 AM

Panic is a very bad emotion, and decisions taken uder panic are usually not good.
To master panic can be difficult, because it's an evolutionary response to a life threat.
Here it's not the case, so calm down and look at the fact.
What can you do now?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

Panic is a very bad emotion, and decisions taken uder panic are usually not good.
To master panic can be difficult, because it's an evolutionary response to a life threat.
Here it's not the case, so calm down and look at the fact.
What can you do now?
You won't find that success in investing if you panic, we need to focus to be able to implement our strategy as that is the only key to success.
When there is big money at stake, our emotion is useless and in fact it will only lead us to big loses.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:09:43 AM

I have been panicing in the past , if price collapes,  now I try to stay calm. Of course I am frustrated if price of my assets tank. But sooner or later il will resume growth.
muhipul

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:34:37 AM

Kabar saya masih galau, karena belum ada token yang masuk pada eth saya, apakah anda bisa membantu?
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

It's a natural thing mate and i think everyone get panic while having a tough time in trading. I panic sometimes during the trading of altcoins and yes i sometimes regret later that why i did it. I am quite comfortable and relax while trading bitcoins, when the price of bitcoin falls instead of getting panic i wait for the price to rise again while holding them.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

However, you have to know the difference between panic and doubt on your decision. Example you had bought a lot of dogecoin at high price in past days. And currently, you have big loss because dogecoin dumped from 110 satoshi to below 75 satoshi, it means you have more than 30% loss in your funds and you also sold all your dogecoin at this low price, this is panic. Because you had a lot of times to doubt the price of dogecoin when its value still around 100 - 90 satoshi to minimize your loss.
I guess I'll panic if I can not collect enough Bitcoin to make my dream come true. I actually have my own fears with Bitcoin investments. I'm afraid it's not because the price will decrease or Bitcoin just disappears. I'm sure that Bitcoin's price will never go down and Bitcoin will never just disappear. I also never get panic because of decreasing price of Bitcoin in sometime in a year because I always know that Bitcoin will always increase. My fear is that Bitcoin's fee keeps increasing. I'm afraid the fee will be so much that the amount of Bitcoin can not be transferred. But I would not worry if I had lots of capital and lots of money. So I have to collect a lot of capital.
tushkanych

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

I have a few days are in a terrible panic. Literally biting his nails. Every morning, open the exchange and see that nothing changes and everything is red again. But do not sell anything. Waiting for everything to come back.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

Yes, you start to panic that the price will fall even lower and you think that you will sell now in a minus and then you will buy off even cheaper and earn. You sell and at this moment the price starts to grow. And you decide to go before it's too late, you go. And the price is already rolling down.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

How do I panic? Panic is an emotional response. It's an automatic negative feeling of insecurity and fear for danger! In cryptocurrency market however, Panic could suggest you over react to negative news and you sell your coin below it's value or you sold at loss!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

Most of the time it really happens in trading, the panic moment but I am kinda used to it already. What I usually do is to just keep calm and leave it in time as if it doesn't exist and try to focus on other coins that can inspire me to do my job well in trading and to avoid frustration.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

Last year i experiencing panic on bitcoin. Remember last year bitcoin dump rice?! It resulting to me to panic because of continues dumping of bitcoin price. I invest big amount of money on that time and suddenly  the value of bitcoin decrease and almost of my profit have lost. Because of this scenario it result to me to panic and decide to full out my money i invest in bitcoin.

Then, after a couple of days and weeks bitcoin prices is suddenly increase and hit to the highest all time hike price of bitcoin. In that case i feel badly in my bad decision full outing my money in bitcoin.

Now, because of my experience previously, i set my mind to become calm what ever happen in bitcoin right now or in the future. Instead i'm still waiting for the best time and ideal moment before i full out again my money that i invest in bitcoin.

For me, panicking has nothing good impact and cause once you affect on it.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1117
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

It's not the problem because there's a lot fo back up coins to come, however if the recovery times come up it's time to get some noise. No problem in getting high price because it could easily falls down. But don't worry about this might takes a month to happen I guess you gonna overcome this situation if you are focus on trading,  because panic is a very bad emotions. Only 30% of us are totally good in decision makings, some people says that panic may cause failure.

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

For me, there is no use panicking over/during significant dumps. I never let it affect me in any way. Before I invest, I always do my homework and make sure the coins will eventually recover after dumps. I’ve made some bad choices and held on to extremely crappy coins, which is why I  needed to diversify and invest in other coins to make up for the losses.
inhold

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

Beginning with bitcoin, I was very frantic in particular when buying at high prices,
after several months of learning, the right formula is to buy when the price is low
and of course when it goes down, I have to be patient and sure will go up again
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

I rarely overreact, that is, even if there is a large drop or a large pump I normally don´t sell all nor buy crazy into anything. I am aware that there are many people out there with more information than I and that even if looks good there are always plenty of unknowns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: