Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39759 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

that was a very awful memories, i sell my coin when all the coins on the market drop heavily to cut lost and get some money to use, but in that night the price got back and rise more than 100% in a day, i consider to buy or not and quickly made decision to buy, but eventually the price drop again made me panic selling or not, and i chose not to sell and lost all profit when it drops more.
Thats how stories works and its good to know in your side, it is something for a cause that you know and you definitely adjust from it if you do.

Ideally there is nothing to be in panic all pumps have a dumps or dips and all dips have a rise like what i am always saying it depends on what altcoin is it. I did wrong even i am trading for a long time ago evenmore a panic buying in return that everytime i bought i tried to learn something and look for adjustments. I keep on finding the best entry or shot for me.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

I usually panic if the price of bitcoin or altcoin that I buy has decreased, so I do cut loss, but it happens when I first do the trading, now I am more able to control my emotions so I can reduce the loss, and I prefer to hold than sell investment of bitcoin and altcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

Based in my funny experienced, before when i just started crypto trading, i got panic when the coin droped, so i sell right away my  crypto coins. And after that when i checked again the graph that it arises, i will knock my head and regret. But now when I saw my coin price falling, I will just ignore it and stay cool, until the prices back to its desired price or even increasing higher than before.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
Actually I panicked with bitcoin and altcoin prices down, but despite my panic, I tried to calm down and think positively, because the panic would not make the situation normal, it would only make things worse.
With positive thinking I can make a decision and hold the bitcoin until the normal price returns ..

littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

By jumping up and down like a little girl, and then screaming.

FireShark89

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

No matter how hard I try to keep calm during volatile market movements, I just can't help but let my instincts take over. I end up buying at the peak and selling at the bottom most of the time.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

How do you panic? Smiley I think that title needs to be rephrased. Anyway, I think that many people although they are not happy with what's happening is trying to be objective with the situation and not trying to panic over the top. The cryptocurrency market as we have come to know it is unpredictable, it can unfold in many ways, some good, more bad, it is volatile as it can change at any time and at any moment. Therefore, as you choose to enter the market and venture in it, it is with the understanding that risks would be with it, and situations like this would happen. Therefore, instead of overdoing being panicky, why not use the opportunity to invest and do something for the future.

Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

Actually I am not panic when the price of bitcoin is going down. My knowledge in cryptocurrency helps me a lot to deal the unnecessary things that happen in the company and management of bitcoin.
sonali2015

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:06:19 PM

Crypto market always changable any time it price on the moon or get huge down.So first take a decession how much profit you want from your asset.Than you hold your asset and price are pumping you can sell this time.SO never sell any panic time but you can buy assetthis time.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

I get panic when the price crashed down but I do change that for not to be stressed myself.I try to be patience and wait for the increasing just keep on holding and hoping for the recovery of its price value.Sometimes I get panic like a little kid who cry for a toy but suddenly I get controlled myself.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

If the price fallin of course will make us panic because it's just human tendency to panic. But don't sell it just hold your coin and wait for the price to recover, and just stay calm. Trading in crypto market needs a lot endurance, wisdom and big heart. Cryptocurrency is a high risk trading and most people already aware of that.
linshisui38

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

I believe everyone has a moment of panic.

The first time I held bitcoin, I saw a big drop, when I panicked and threw out bitcoin. It cost me some money. The next day I was not reconciled, and when the price was lower, I bought the bitcoins back, and a few months later I found out that I had made the right decision. Invest in digital currency to keep a cool head.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

If the price fallin of course will make us panic because it's just human tendency to panic. But don't sell it just hold your coin and wait for the price to recover, and just stay calm. Trading in crypto market needs a lot endurance, wisdom and big heart. Cryptocurrency is a high risk trading and most people already aware of that.
I didn't agree with that as well as to say calm and don't panic. We are all a human being and not all people are aware of it there are many people joining cryptocurrency without having a full knowledge to their investments. I learn it from my mentor, the more people on top how much more the people who are in below them. The panic starts with the people in the people who are new in this crypto and im one of them in the past year even now. What's good to me is i handle and accept the risk before selling win or loss i think first. 
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

I believe everyone has a moment of panic.

The first time I held bitcoin, I saw a big drop, when I panicked and threw out bitcoin. It cost me some money. The next day I was not reconciled, and when the price was lower, I bought the bitcoins back, and a few months later I found out that I had made the right decision. Invest in digital currency to keep a cool head.

I have experienced the same situation as you did when I was starting in crypto but I did not gave up and gave it another try it worked out well for me too and I am very happy with the result after one year. I am not rich yet but at least my investment grow in just one year.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

When i was starting in trading and buying i experienced many mistake decision but this is the key why i learned. I always challenge myself how can i overcome all the mistake i made. I remember the first time I scammed and all my token and ETH balance in my wallet was transferred to other account, i feel like "why me" and what can i do to come it back to me.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

That’s nice if you don’t panic when the prices are going down and that too in the case of bitcoin. I don’t know why people get panicked and start selling off a precious coin like bitcoin at low prices, maybe they really come under pressure by the negative speculations regarding bitcoin made by bitcoin rivals and market competitors. We should keep in mind that we can only be successful with bitcoin if kept it for long time.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

Actually I am not panicking in all decision that I made. I am not bragging myself , just telling the truth since I now how to manage my emotions.
I think that is my advantage in my job which is the trading. All my decisions are not affected from my problems, emotions and etc.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

I no longer panic. I did "panic" a bit during my first month in crypto, but now I am all right because even if I loose all my coins I still have job and savings.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

I no longer panic. I did "panic" a bit during my first month in crypto, but now I am all right because even if I loose all my coins I still have job and savings.
this is how investors feel, who invested their money in the crypto currency, which they do not initially feel sorry for losing. That's when such a person is ready for various developments in the market for crypto-currencies.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:52:14 AM
Merited by mylifeisfullofalts (1)

Actually I am not panic in the bitcoin price. I am a accountancy students and all regards to the currency are I know;
I think it is my advantage to others because I know the reason or implications why these things happen in the market value of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: