Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39764 times)
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

If the price fallin of course will make us panic because it's just human tendency to panic. But don't sell it just hold your coin and wait for the price to recover, and just stay calm. Trading in crypto market needs a lot endurance, wisdom and big heart. Cryptocurrency is a high risk trading and most people already aware of that.
I didn't agree with that as well as to say calm and don't panic. We are all a human being and not all people are aware of it there are many people joining cryptocurrency without having a full knowledge to their investments. I learn it from my mentor, the more people on top how much more the people who are in below them. The panic starts with the people in the people who are new in this crypto and im one of them in the past year even now. What's good to me is i handle and accept the risk before selling win or loss i think first. 
Try to imagine the total money you can lose and also, try to think can you accept that loss amount or not. As long as you can be already with loss, you will not be panic by the FUD, because that loss you have predicted and accept it. This is my strategy for panic time.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

Panic is natural phenomenon. If you trade cryptocurrency regularly  It will come to you whether you like it or not. Therefore,  it wise to know how to deal with it rather than preventing it.  Develop your response to  panic before hand and you will be good.

magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:20:00 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

I really sell my coins with a massive losses thinking that it won't recover at all if I continue to hold. Then I use it to trade again even I know that I can't recover it easily.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

I really sell my coins with a massive losses thinking that it won't recover at all if I continue to hold. Then I use it to trade again even I know that I can't recover it easily.

I think you have another chance to recover your money but you need to trade with care and you need to choose the right coin that will give you a good profit. I think we don't have to be panic because the price is down and we could still hold our coins until the price increase again and we have a good opportunity to back up the coins with another amount and of course, if the price increases higher, we can make a lot of profit. but still, we need to be patient to wait for the price increase back.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:34:44 AM

Panic is natural phenomenon. If you trade cryptocurrency regularly  It will come to you whether you like it or not. Therefore,  it wise to know how to deal with it rather than preventing it.  Develop your response to  panic before hand and you will be good.
You will mature eventually, it cannot be avoided since we are humans and we have weakness in our emotions.
But, let us always bear in mind that if we cannot control our emotion we will never get successful on the journey we are taking, I guess that would help.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

when your btc rate is decreasing suddenly u don't take decision what are u doing either u hold or sell in the mean time u are attacked by panic.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

For me, I think this is indeed a funny question. How do I panic, huh?

Of course, my heart starts to beat faster when the price went down last mid-January to early February. Imagine more than $12k in value, it has gone down to more than half of its value, and I was a bit scared because all of my altcoins are going down the wire.

However, I realized that I was still new to this, so I have to keep hanging on and diversify my options to sustain myself until we will see the next big bull run this year.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

I tried my best not to panic everytime insee tgat the bitcoins are falling tremendously even lower than $10k because if that happens it will just distract me and lead to ruining my strategies in gaining momey. I will never cut off my loss in bitcoins because the money are important and it is just a matter of patience jn order.to reciver that price so keep on holding and trust the process.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

I go on panic when I heard that bitcoin will collapse the price.Many bitcoiners will be affected if this happen.But most of bitcoiners may panic they will sold their bitcoin before price down.But the big timers of bitcoin maybe they will hold it then wait for the surprise of bitcoin high price.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

I usually panic if the price of bitcoin or altcoin that I buy has decreased, so I do cut loss, but it happens when I first do the trading, now I am more able to control my emotions so I can reduce the loss, and I prefer to hold than sell investment of bitcoin and altcoin.

That's the common problem for those people who are knew just like in Bitcoin, panic is an emotion that's normally experience by each and everyone, now  getting involved with trading usually experience this kind of emotions, and most of the time  people get failed for the first time, but eventually this experience made them better in making a decision, so when things get rough don't panic, just relax so you could think for a better solutions.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

In any form of business there is always a risk or a point that your investment will experience a drop or even fail; now the thing here is that you must always be prepared on this scenarios, do not panic or make sudden choices and actions rather analyze the situation and tackle it as if it is a test or a challenge.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

In crypto currency world, well most especially in trading PANICKING should be avoided or else you're gonna be sorry. What i usually do during dumped is to stop checking for the value of my holdings for awhile and kept on hodl or buy my favorite coins on my spare money. Since i don't buy a lot of different coins therefore being worried don't work on me too much because i knew that what i am invested are potential and promising coins that are strong enough to recover in due time.
19faraon88

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

I always panic every time that bitcoin is dropping its price. I panic not because my earnings become lower but I panic because I have no money to buy additional investment in lower price. It always happened to me, every time I buy Bitcoin, price of it become lower and lower but their increased after 1 to 2 days and that day I started to earned.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

In crypto currency world, well most especially in trading PANICKING should be avoided or else you're gonna be sorry. What i usually do during dumped is to stop checking for the value of my holdings for awhile and kept on hodl or buy my favorite coins on my spare money. Since i don't buy a lot of different coins therefore being worried don't work on me too much because i knew that what i am invested are potential and promising coins that are strong enough to recover in due time.
I used to be like that, but for now I prefer to buy and after that I hold for long term. although the price is down I will not sell it now, even though my assets fell by almost 40%...
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

If the price fallin of course will make us panic because it's just human tendency to panic. But don't sell it just hold your coin and wait for the price to recover, and just stay calm. Trading in crypto market needs a lot endurance, wisdom and big heart. Cryptocurrency is a high risk trading and most people already aware of that.

As for me, I am used to the situation when Bitcoin is fluctuating. I try not to panic and use the time when it falls to buy it or simply do nothing and hold BTC.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

I always learn to be patient because the key in trading is patience, if the price goes down I do not panic selling but I hold it until the price back up again.

JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

I do not panic because I know that I can make bad decision if I will panic. I always thinking positve for me to stay calm and focus. We can really sure that we will earn profit if we are not panicking.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:25:29 PM

I am not panicking even I saw the value of my coins are going down. I can consider myself as a good trader because I can control me emotions well. I just acting normal even I see the cryptocurrency market is going down.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

Always keep calm and hodl as long as you can because as long you didnt sell off those coins you are still not on the losing side. Seeing them on negative does really hurt and would really give you a sense of panic because we wont really like to lose up money. This is how trading works or even on investments thats why its always a wise move not to panic easily and rather think on other things which would able to recover those loses on other ways.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

I hodl but only because of the awesome massages I get. Have you guys ever gotten a massage in eucalyptus oil? If you ever are panicking about the markets, try getting one of those and I assure you that your worries will melt away. It almost feels like you are high coming out of the massage, but that is just the oils sinking into the body.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: