Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39767 times)
jwenbu

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

Well, honestly when im new in trading bitcoin I experience the panic situation. I cannot control my emotion that time because i dont want loss what i invest in that that altcoin. And it was a hard decision if i trust this altcoin or not and i realize no need to panic because this is always happen the pump and dump. Now I always thinking positive for me to stay calm and focus.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

I panic just like any other people i am worried that i might end up losing all of my money so i am cashing out all of my money not bothering if i am going to cut off my loss. But that was before today i have learned that bitcoins isn't something to be worried about because bitcoins and all of the other coins that has the capability to rise back up again doesnt need to be panic sell because they are always gonna give you huge profit after a loss. But if you are holding an unknown coin then sell immediately.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

I panic just like any other people i am worried that i might end up losing all of my money so i am cashing out all of my money not bothering if i am going to cut off my loss. But that was before today i have learned that bitcoins isn't something to be worried about because bitcoins and all of the other coins that has the capability to rise back up again doesnt need to be panic sell because they are always gonna give you huge profit after a loss. But if you are holding an unknown coin then sell immediately.

Well i think the trick is you should only spend an amount that you're ready to hold for a long time. Most people panic because they invest for the short term, meaning they're expecting profits for a specific amount of time which isn't really a good idea because they'd be left with little choice but to sell at a loss. If you give yourself a leeway of a longer time for your investments, then you won't panic with the eventual dumps and corrections.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

Well i think the trick is you should only spend an amount that you're ready to hold for a long time. Most people panic because they invest for the short term, meaning they're expecting profits for a specific amount of time which isn't really a good idea because they'd be left with little choice but to sell at a loss. If you give yourself a leeway of a longer time for your investments, then you won't panic with the eventual dumps and corrections.
For me, they are not the investor, they are the speculator instead of the investor. They can not make me call them like the investor because they just invested money without any knowledge, experience about this field. Of course, like you said, loss is the result for them.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

Panicking wouldn't help you in improving your skills in trading. I would just bring you confusions and you might just lose hope for the future of what you are holding. I don't actually panic because I'm into it. As I started doing trading before, I already prepared my self for possible changes like the downfall of it's value. What I do is just to be positive and hopeful about it.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

There were times, I exchanged some credited cash which influenced me to freeze on observing falling costs now I am not committing same errors as now a days I exchange just with my little capital which could be considered at reasonable levels even in losing them. At the point when reasonable capital alone in danger of losing alongside falling costs, I am sincerely ready to keep my coolness. I figure this is must be a correct method for exchanging like no obstruction from feelings.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:42:34 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 06:15:40 AM by Moiyah

I don't panic really. When an altcoin I hold drops I know it will recover eventually because I always analyze my investment before investing in the first place. I think I will consider panicking once the internet shuts off for some reason.

Dude, I will surely panicked if bitcoin really pop up like a bubble like explode it totally, which I doubt will happen... Dump prices is just a normal.. People react to this situation because they are thinking that it will not recovered and tend to worried of losing their investment.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

I don't panic really. When an altcoin I hold drops I know it will recover eventually because I always analyze my investment before investing in the first place. I think I will consider panicking once the internet shuts off for some reason.

Dude, I will surely panicked if bitcoin really pop up like a bubble like explode it totally, which I doubt will happen... Dump prices is just a normal.. People react to this situation because they are thinking that it will not recovered and tend to worried of losing their investment.
in general, initially, if someone made a decision to deal with crypto currency, then he must already assume what risks he is taking. The Crypto currency has never had stability and so today you can be in the win, And tomorrow is the loser.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

in general, initially, if someone made a decision to deal with crypto currency, then he must already assume what risks he is taking. The Crypto currency has never had stability and so today you can be in the win, And tomorrow is the loser.
Im panic in the time on trading because a lot scamming on internet. Is very useless your hardwork in bitcoinbut scam on others thats time be alert on trading.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

panic? in terms of crypto? well, i panic in the form of selling my coins whenever theres an unexpected drop in the price of bitcoin. i only do  that because im too scared enough to loose what i already earned although i did not invest any amount of cash straight from my pocket but the bitcoin that i earned in the forum is still part of my hard work. i barely rest and sleep just because i want to finish my task here in the forum, that is the reason why i value my bitcoin so much.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:23:38 AM

Yes panic will collapse all the trading plans as trading requires lots of on the spot decisions. So, trading should be done without getting failed with emotions other wise we cannot expect any profit making chances from trading. When a trader is doing without any emotion failures then we can follow his strategies which will be more than enough to get profits consistently.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Panic it’s not respectable for an investor of the bitcoin and the users If someone panic selling you can lose your currency. Once bitcoin drives down. Just sell your coin if you no choices or for an emergency.  When I see the price on the market that is the opportunity to buy more not to sell it. Panic will only lead to losses of it.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

I don't panic because I know how to trade without emotion and mostly I am sticking on my plan so I don't sell on panic. People are on panic maybe because they are lack of plan and afraid of loosing big money, that's alright but if you don't have right plan you might lose big amount of money for sure. I think your trade went wrong for more than just impulse buying. Imo it went wrong because you didn't have a strategy and without a strategy statistically you can't win
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

There is no doubt in this fact that newcomers often get panicked easily and sell off their coins when they see some big decrease in value whereas veterans treat that time as an opportunity of collecting more and more potential coins for enjoying big profits later on. Being patient is the best strategy in that time. Price reductions in bitcoin often occur because this is certainly part of characteristic of bitcoin that is always influenced by the market situation
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

This is what I can say, bitcoin, altcoin, and even fiat money are subjected for fluctuation, and it is normal when there comes a time that the value of any currency are so low but in the end recovers it's price. If youre a trader, do not let your emotion dictate you what to do because it may cause you to regret at the end
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

This is very natural for all traders to get panicked when the coins are not moving according to their choice. Since crypto market is unstable and all the coins here are of volatile nature so we should not easily lose our control when coins pump and dump unpredictably.
The best thing in dumps is to hold onto coin until it recovers its previous prices. You should not waste money just because of your emotional decisions.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

If you draw a trend line that touches the bottoms hit on July 16th, 2017, September 16th, 2017 and Feb 6th, 2018; it would suggest that the next bottom is at $7,200 and will be hit in early April.
That figure also coincides with the .782 fib retracement on the swing low to swing high since Feb 6th. Let's see
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

Actually I am not panic when the price of bitcoin is going down. My knowledge in cryptocurrency helps me a lot to deal the unnecessary things that happen in the company and management of bitcoin.
Well i just only panic when the value of my coins is we will dump very high, just like when the value of my ethereum is we will dump to $400 i we will really panic, but even i am panicking i we will need to trust ethereum and wait until the price of  it is we will be great again on the market.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

I am very trying to not let situation let me in panic better i sell all in 10% loose and will not panic after , when i panic i make mistakes and loose money , but i prefer fix loose early then loose a lot after
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

for the first time i still stay calm and HODL my coin, but every i check my coin and that price i realize that my loss is to big, after that i start to panic because of it, and start thinking what should i do? HODL or Cut loss, usually i take the second option, cut loss. i dont know why but if the price is down i do panic sell  Angry

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: