Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39762 times)
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

In my own way in deciding in panic time is to first observe   if there is a chance for the price to comeback if I find it hard to rise again then I may decide to divide my investment into two. 50% to give a risk then 50% for secured amount.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

Honestly, I also have this kind of attitude before. I easily get worried and panic before every time I see that the value of the cryptos that I am holding are dropping down. I was worried that I might lose my earnings because of it. I'm glad that I have change that kind of attitude and learned how to be patient and positive towards all the changes that we might fave here. Truly, all great things will happen to those who are patiently waiting.

paeackk

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

The word "panic" should be banned from the dictionary of a successfull trader. Even if you're not, you have everytime planned a different scenarios where you can avoid all type of panic. Normally people in panic start selling/buying without reasons, and lost a 10% - 20% just for choose the wrong time. It's upsetting.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:36:40 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 06:33:43 PM by Victorycoin

I'm on Panic if the price of bitcoin is dump. Especially when l am in need l used to sold already  because  l need money for my kids. But now people panic on holding bitcoin  because of the promising price in the future.
If the above still represents your reaction whenever the price of Bitcoin plunges, it shows there's need for your trading skills to be overhauled. First and foremost, a good trader analyzes whatever asset they're going to commit their money on and whatever change that needed to be made, is never done midstream. Beyond that, you do not invest money you cannot afford to lose, because emotionally one would be destabilized and end up making avoidable mistakes.

HODL seems to be mistaken for some holy grail or fail proof strategy, but it's not! Quality studies and analysis of the asset is still very vital to forestall a situation where one ends up buying at the peak price and losing so much value when a plunge ensues.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

The word "panic" should be banned from the dictionary of a successfull trader. Even if you're not, you have everytime planned a different scenarios where you can avoid all type of panic. Normally people in panic start selling/buying without reasons, and lost a 10% - 20% just for choose the wrong time. It's upsetting.
Clearly, from the investment of a second you need to kill the word panic, and it's not advisable for a professional trader to upset your nerves either. but you can not get away from your emotions with that emotion, It all depends on the nature of the person.
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

I have learned from my experience that when market is in red zone .Never sell off,wait for some time and it will be green.Have patience.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

When prices continue to fall, investors who invest in bitcoin create panic.

Panic is a very bad mood, and the decision of the panic is bad, usually when there is a large sum of money in an emergency, our mood is useless, in fact it will only lead to disappointment.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

I have learned from my experience that when market is in red zone .Never sell off,wait for some time and it will be green.Have patience.
Having patience is one of the strongholds of HODL, but in the situation that a trader is the type that thinks little of what price he gets to enter the market, a market in red zone might be too unnerving for the trader to remember and exercise patience. At times like that, a trader is between the devil and the deep blue sea - to avoid such a situation, a trader should always plan their trade and endeavor to trade their plan!
TheShobo

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

I try not to invest more than I can lose, helps me from panicking.. at least too much Smiley
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

Panicking when you reach around 800% profit, then it goes to 650%, then 700%, and you sell at 600% when you see it reach 500% afterwhile and take a break before investing back again when you see a calmer market.

What you are depicting is kind of a best case scenario these days. Now many alts are experiencing a drop up to 90% from ATH - THIS is the real thing, but even panic is not enough for that.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

IF you truly believe in your coin choices than hold them, if you are liquid buy more at these low prices.
If your are hesitant on the whole thing, since there is no past experience to rely on, maybe it is time to sell some so you keep your remaining money. Or if you lost too much already, keep it and think of it as a lost case, if it recovers its all bonus Smiley It is always teh angle you look at things

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

I often experience panic at the time I am trading it is because the price of my trading coins change very drastically and sometimes I often can not control my mind. Grin Grin
I don’t like panic it’s not good for bitcoin and also for its users if anyone will do panic so he can lose his money here always play here carefully because its money it need attention your small mistake can give you lose normally people are doing panic in selling time which is not good when you are buying or selling bitcoin so you must check the price of bitcoin if you become clear about its price so then take a step because it will help you.

Curious, what is the reason for any panic? Bitcoin fall? We are all aware of its volatility and should be ready for these dumps before we start trading business.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

I often experience panic at the time I am trading it is because the price of my trading coins change very drastically and sometimes I often can not control my mind. Grin Grin
I don’t like panic it’s not good for bitcoin and also for its users if anyone will do panic so he can lose his money here always play here carefully because its money it need attention your small mistake can give you lose normally people are doing panic in selling time which is not good when you are buying or selling bitcoin so you must check the price of bitcoin if you become clear about its price so then take a step because it will help you.

Curious, what is the reason for any panic? Bitcoin fall? We are all aware of its volatility and should be ready for these dumps before we start trading business.
you are so easy to talk about it? Apparently everyone believes in the real prospects of Bitcoin. Of course it would be calmer if Bitcoin started his next flight to the Moon today, but so far he can not cross the $ 10,000 threshold.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

That is beginners mistake to sell when they see price is going down, I never panic in this moments I just try to see the whole picture and to think what will I do. What will I do depends from coin, some coins worth saving and to not pay attention a lot when they are going down, sometimes its better to buy more if the dip is temporary.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:11:54 AM
Merited by cryptojaani (4)

Panicking when you reach around 800% profit, then it goes to 650%, then 700%, and you sell at 600% when you see it reach 500% afterwhile and take a break before investing back again when you see a calmer market.

What you are depicting is kind of a best case scenario these days. Now many alts are experiencing a drop up to 90% from ATH - THIS is the real thing, but even panic is not enough for that.
I think loss is the part of the game and i think we don't even had to worry about it becausethese worries lead the person to be emotional and make them to take wring step, so they should be a man and tackle these kind of situations and they have to think smartly, if they make decision with emotions then definitely they loss and regret when their emotions gone.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

I think it depends on how much of your savings you invested in cryptocurrencies. I have just invested a smal amount of my savings. Its nearly a half motnhly loan from me. But if i would loose it, it would not hurt me really. Of course its money, a really good amount, which i could use to go to holidays for 2 weeks. But im a person who really not care much about money. Of course i invest in cryptocurrencies to make a good profit. But i want that just that i can stop working. And if i would loose the small amount, i would not really panic.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

Usually there are times that through carried away from my feelings due to panick, I make some immediate actions which is very wrong resulting to a loss; from that I always make myself calm to avoid that to happen again.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

Actually I didn't get panic whatever may happen to crypto market. Eventhough I have an investment in such trading sites then there's a suddenly downfall of bitcoin's value.
I just keep calm and hold it then wait for the price increase of bitcoin again.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

If the price is fluctuate to low value,we won't consider as panic situation.If the price  is reduced further,we will think for a while.Whether it will reduce further and we will loss the invested money in trading.It may be bitcoin or altcoin trading.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

If i will panic then i will not panic for negative because i only do panic when it is for positive things like in bitcoin right now that the price is low then i will not panic to sell my bitcoin but i will do panic to buy bitcoin because the price is so cheap and it is a lot cheaper compare to the price last few months so it is a great deal for me to buy some bitcoin for hoarding.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: