Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39742 times)
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

I no longer day trade, was making lots of loses as a noob , actually I would buy something going up then sell a few minutes later at a loss retracing and it would rocket another few minutes later, hmm so I quit day trading because it used to anger me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

Panicking when you reach around 800% profit, then it goes to 650%, then 700%, and you sell at 600% when you see it reach 500% afterwhile and take a break before investing back again when you see a calmer market.

What you are depicting is kind of a best case scenario these days. Now many alts are experiencing a drop up to 90% from ATH - THIS is the real thing, but even panic is not enough for that.
I think loss is the part of the game and i think we don't even had to worry about it becausethese worries lead the person to be emotional and make them to take wring step, so they should be a man and tackle these kind of situations and they have to think smartly, if they make decision with emotions then definitely they loss and regret when their emotions gone.
Emotion or reasoning? Since long time ago, this problem always a biggest problem for any field, because there are many people let emotion to control their mind. Of course, the result is usually worse than use brain to solve that problem. Do not let emotion to control yourself, because the result usually worse than normal.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

I try to sell coins on time. I'm tracking the news and analyzing the markets. If it was not possible to sell the coin in time, then I am waiting for the trend change to the growing
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

I don't consider it as panic but a little bit shock for a short period of time upon seeing the marketcap, but afterwards I manage to stay calm. I always keep in my mind that panicking will just do harm to me so it's better to keep calm and clear my mind.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
I like to hold my coin when its panic time.Last three month bitcoin down so huge and many people sell bitcoin and other crypto assets with a loss because   they need money or afraid bitcoin price.Most time i was seen bitcoin price down for 2+ week and than recover their price but this bitcoin get bad news and price going to down and down so i make decision donot sell my bitcoin until i get profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
lenjay

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

I tried to sell some of my coins and buy again if the dip comes.but i control my emotion to not be stress,instead its a opportunity to buy while at low price like what happening now in bitcoin i beleive that it will come to rise again.
Viscore

Activity: 2996
Merit: 643

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:31:52 AM

Usually i never panic, i am never worried about the prices, maybe when there is a huge downtrend i tend to sell some bitcoins, but not that much because i know that the price is always going to recover.
That is a good mentality, we have to believe on the future of bitcoin and never panic on whatever will happen.
Of course there are bad news and good news but we should not over react, we need to focus on the positive side rather than those FUDS that is killing some investors.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

Recently I panicked a bit, I don't really do it but circumstances made me panic. I was thinking to square of my few BTC holdings for urgent requirements and the price started to drop and then I kind of panicked a bit. Also recently my entry to ICOs and altcoins, makes me nervous, not really panicky but I get frightened sometimes.

The only way for me is to hold a coin and when the price is high I can trade and sell some coins. And I panicked when I bought bitcoin but the price dropped dramatically and there I felt sad
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

I do not have a lot of panic characters, but I panick like everyone else when it comes to huge amounts of money. When you panic, I listen very soft and hard music in order to relax Smiley
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:05:12 AM

The main thing in investing and trading is always to know that you can lose your earnings, unsuccessfully draining it. It is necessary to be balanced and calm, to perceive failure as the end of everything - meaningless! Do not put all, do not go behind the passion, be cool and stop in time! Invest in different projects and do not get fooled by scammers! Check the company, its team and try to secure their finances.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

The main thing in investing and trading is always to know that you can lose your earnings, unsuccessfully draining it. It is necessary to be balanced and calm, to perceive failure as the end of everything - meaningless! Do not put all, do not go behind the passion, be cool and stop in time! Invest in different projects and do not get fooled by scammers! Check the company, its team and try to secure their finances.
Of course, if you did not envisage all possible risks and fell for speculators, then you need to carefully check the information and analyze all the data in order to avoid losses or scammers. but to make the right choice of already existing coins on the exchange, you need to be able to correctly analyze the development of each of them.
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

I am not panicked because I have always maintained my optimism. At high levels, I will sell my Bitcoin as a part of it, keep it at a loss, and use it to buy Bitcoins. Even if Bitcoin drops, I will not panic.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
I am not panicking because I know that panicking can lead me to make bad decision. I can secure my profit by controlling my emotions for me to avoid losses. We should really control our self for us to make profit.

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

In the very starting when is a limited with small amount of money  for the Investment in cryptourrency market then I was always living with fear and also I was thinking that what will happen if dump will happen with my holding and also many times dump happened but not much dump Because that was really a perfect time for me where nothing was much and for me to do trade , but now in these days dump is much , badly going down but now I have lots of amount of money , even with the dump of the market I buy more coins and more bitcoin and recovers my loss easily in fluctuations .
Specially in case of bitcoin when market get dump much then I bought better amount of money and also sell them with small up for better profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

When market dump, I just relax and go somewhere for picnic and Fun, I avoid looking at charts and prices. I think best time for enjoying vacation is during the bloodbath for traders. Someone can get out of tense of losses.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

Though that can be avoided if you're trading with known altcoins. Still in general, being patient applies to most trades to avoid large losses.The major coins generally will recover if you have patience. And certainly, we can expect bitcoin to as we've seen time and time again
The fact is that to date, funny how much has already risen, and also crossed the border into 7000 dollars. Of course this is very small, but nevertheless for many it is already a huge Victory.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

how do i react to panic? i do not panic but sets my cutloss before anything else. i do observe strict discipline in terms of cutloss. whether i feel it may comeback real quick or i feel good about this coin, i do cutloss as long as this certain coin reached my limit.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

NO i do not get panic when my alta coins price do down. Because when i hold any alt coins i see its road map. What price it will hit in market in near future. So when its price go down i just keep silence for some days or months. Panic for those who stock market without seeing road map.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

I think the panic is something that is very harmful where someone will sell and impatient in holding and it makes all be confused
lose confidence in assets owned and will eventually find the money will run out
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

We don't need to be panic when always have huge increase in the market or decrease. We need to be calm because when you panicking the more you think wrong decision.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: