Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62992 times)
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:45:46 PM

I think so it can end poverty but not for now will take a long time,government will be hard to convience to legalize and let bitcoin enter their property,clear defeat if government will let bitcoin because almost all of people will use bitcoins and forget about real cash

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

I guess in time when people eventually will get to know about bitcoin then somehow poverty will be reduced. But if you come to think of it, soon, miners will no longer be getting any coins from mining anymore. The way I see it, bitcoin had helped many earn some extra cash. This happened to me. I usually use my internet just for Facebook or whatever, but thanks to bitcoin i can make cash out of using the internet.

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:52:03 PM

Bitcoin is one of the very best opportunity to end the poverty of an individual. No age limit. A 10 years old child may do and earn bitcoin if he/ she wants and work for it. Bitcoin yes has possibility to end poverty but for now, I think it cannot fully end the poverty. I know people who doubt, do not beleive and does not do bitcoin. I know because I have try to convince people to do bitcoin but they refused. One of the main reason I am seeing is that they have not enough knowledge about bitcoin and find it difficult to learn bitcoin. While the other reasons are some of them do not understand english, cannot speak english, and does not afford to surf on the internet daily. See? It is not that simple.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:04:58 PM

Bitcoin can’t end world poverty. Not everyone can afford gadgets and afford internet. How do they earn through bitcoin without their basic needs? They’re poor, where will they get money to buy gadgets? If they have money, they would rather buy it for their daily necessities. The government cannot even end poverty; do you even think bitcoin can?  Bitcoin can help us earn money but only to those people who can afford to buy gadgets and has internet access. One more thing, it's not easy to earn profit in bitcoin. You have to work for it.
March21

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:22:07 PM

will not. there are some countries that can not access bitcoin. therefore can not solve the problem of poverty in some states. and also because there is no job that makes them unable to get a decent life

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:22:30 PM

If bitcoin can keep the price above $3000 I think it will be fine and will be able to reduce poverty if the poor are able to use bitcoin very well. People will get a lot of bitcoin if they have the skills to capitalize on the opportunities that exist.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:25:37 PM

If bitcoin can keep the price above $3000 I think it will be fine and will be able to reduce poverty if the poor are able to use bitcoin very well. People will get a lot of bitcoin if they have the skills to capitalize on the opportunities that exist.

Even if bitcoin reaches such a mark, the poor who do not have the Internet will remain poor, because they can not earn bitcoin. It's just a currency and it can not help all the poor.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:35:41 PM

Well in my own experience yes bitcoin can end poverty. I believe that this topic is all about bitcoin user. We individuals we have our own poverty. Through bitcoin my poverty ends it only takes effort, time and work hard for us have a prosperous life. Life is difficult everyday but we need to conquer everything and fight to live. Well, if world already know how to deal with bitcoin, it will lead us unto prosperity and great  people. Everyone has it's own work because of this, because bitcoin can't limit us.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

I understand and appreciate how Bitcoin can solve the poverty,. And it is true if the one who using it, used into the right way.  Be humble to what you get, because this will be your treasure into the future always used it into the right and abuse because it is a blessing to learn like this kind of work.  Smiley Wink

akablackhat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:56:50 PM

Poverty will be only end by humans.
 illiteracy , corruption, less opportunity to everyone , less productivity etc is making us poor .
not any currency or crypto gonna end up hunger and poverty  .
IT IS US
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:26:37 PM

Existence of bitcoin will not overcome poverty in any position. Although bitcoin adopted by all countries it will has no effect whatsever, because poverty isn't only about money but about mentality.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:45:56 PM

Bitcoin is made for far more better things. It cannot end absolutely poverty but it can be the first step to help those in need. We can help them in a lot of ways but they must also help themselves because we cannot do that for them. Poverty is continuously growing if we don't do anything about it
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

Mate,  I'm agree with you. Bitcoin is such an amazing currency I've everr seen. Any kind of people can buy, hold & take profit from bitcoin with having any certificate means uneducated and thus bitcoin helps to reduce unemployment and proverty.  Hope that day is not so far, when bitcoin will be able to end world proverty...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:42:29 PM

I think for me it is depend on the people who uses bitcoin because if they want to really help to the people who are poor they will somehow perform actions and moves that will give the poor people work or job in order to earn. And ofcourse bitcoin must taught to them that it can give them income amd help them.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:45:32 PM

Yes. Absolutely. For me I think it would be a great thing and great idea that bitcoin can end the world property not just ina sense that many people will start to earn but for the poor people to have income eventhough the didn't have any job or things that can give them income. Many people will be very hardworking.

nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

That is a human problem.  Technology is not ready for that.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:40:46 PM

This bitcoin technology is more important than payment system which can build bring out poverty from all the population from the whole world with high transparency of transactions in the global financial markets. Bitcoin technology has the right to give ownership of the coins to each individuals holdings which can bring the people out of poverty. Due to mass adoption the value of bitcoin increases.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:35:33 AM

If you end up poverty, nobody will do the dirty jobs of the world.
yes it can end up poverty but people of that respective nation must have a piece of awareness and knowledge and when people gain some info about it so they must start their work and in my opinion it would not deprive them and they would not even think of their ordinary useless jobs
I don't really agree,bitcoin can't solve the world poverty because there are still a lot of illiterate people.So how can we teach bitcoin like that if they don't even know how to read and write although bitcoin can help anyone to have an extra income. On the other hand, some people already accepted their fate of being poor so maybe that's the reason why bitcoin can't solve world poverty

But I strongly believe that bitcoins have the ability to end poverty forever. As far as the illiterate people are concerned, governments themselves can buy bitcoins and use them for the welfare of these people.

If the governments start buying bitcoins and using them for the prosperity and betterment of their countries, I don’t think so it would be tough for bitcoins to end poverty then.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:49:36 PM

In my opinion as well it can never end worlds poverty..this can make someones life wealthy  as times goes by..if he has knowledge about bitcoin..as we all know  just a few only knows it..and not everyone knows about how to earn btc..especially in our country in which everybody think its a scam..those people who wont take risk to invest and learn will never end its curse of poverty.

It can end poverty if the person not able to change here life and find a job so that they have some money to pay some foods and evrything that they need in everyday life. And thats true its only few people knows about bitcoin but if they want to learn about we want to teach them if they want to learn.

Bitcoin may give a lot of profit or money in some people but they will never give profit or money to all of the people in the world. One person, let's say is a poor one and he is earning in this forum, but does it change the poverty in the world? No, it might make some slight differences but it will no go beyond that.
According to my opinion not all of the people of a country are involved in bitcoins. Therefore it could not be considered as a state level choice for eliminating the poverty o a large scale or a way to increase the economic standards of a country. It is only beneficial at individual level. It can bring changes on a greater level and improve the society but it is a time taking process.
GetBABB

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:07:43 PM

Bitcoin can help end poverty in the sense that, "an ideal digital bank of the future would not only offer payments through fiat and cryptocurrencies, but also have fully integrated marketplaces for various value chain players enabled by a multitude of mobile and artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) technologies, while offering a range of cross-platform service offerings to its consumers globally. (1)” In other words, a blockchain based bank built for everyone, not just for people in developing countries.(2)

Notes:
(1) http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/2cmcBNpUzl3UM1hHjUx4yL/Digital-bank-of-the-future.html
(2) https://medium.com/@BABB/chapter-two-beyond-financial-inclusion-41497d5ed73

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: