Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62992 times)
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:44:41 PM

Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.

Laziness & Ignorance = Poverty!
Bitcoin may help reduce the world poverty but it will never kill all because some people can't even think for themselves to make anything good.
In order to wealthy you must have a plan - What you'll do today and what you'll do tomorrow... You have to work very hard for you to be successful.
Some people can't do that at all because they are very lazy or don't have the knowledge to. Tell me is bitcoin handing over free money to the people???
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:50:37 PM

Currently Bitcoin is doing its element in ending the worldwide poverty. Countless numbers of men and women receive money from the signature campaigns below in Bitcointalk. And a lot of countless numbers of people are used by the hundreds of crypto-exchanges around the planet, in addition to people hundreds of traders who receive a dwelling by acquiring and marketing Bitcoins.
basically bitcoin has great help on every individuals looking for extra and good income, i know some people changing life to improvement
because of bitcoin but i don't believe that bitcoins ends world poverty as we know that every society on every nations differs so maybe one half of that society cannot understand of what is bitcoin because they don't know and expose for the new technology in computer.
You have a point.Maybe it's still hard to conclude now that bitcoin can already end  world poverty because not all people are really aware of the existence of bitcoin especially to those who are not updated with the current high technologies.I should say that bitcoin can minimize world poverty but not totally end it.But if given chances that all people will be taught in using computers and be literate with it,i think this will be a good start to end world currency.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:39:01 PM

Bitcoin can end poverty if everybody works hardly, Resources, wealth found around us, If you have guts, and skills to dig in it, then surely poverty would never exists, But whatever we inculcate to the minds of the youth, there are still people who choose to be on the lowest form of society, And just relying to the assistance of Govt. So pathetic! This is the most challenging problem faced by our country.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:46:36 PM

Well it not just easy as that, it should have process to begin with and and the main is to educate the whole world about bitcoin. It's not also easy that the whole world will embrace bitcoin because not all of us is the same way of thinking. Many will favor but much will hate but for them to better understand that bitcoin would really end world poverty they must first understand what it means and its goal.

i think bitcoin is not really the key to poverty i think it is the people itself can defeat poverty, if everyone cares about everyone, if there are no selfish and no greedy in this world i think so. But then yes, bitcoin can help to solve poverty, but it will be a long process then nit everyone knows about it and it is not easy to persuade people to do it. may be if bitcoiner are kind hearted and generous enough may it can help people solving the poverty.

Nope. If people weren't selfish, then we wouldn't need money for redistributing wealth to begin with. You aren't changing that anytime soon.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:01:19 AM

If managed properly and correctly then I'm sure bitcoin can reduce or eliminate poverty, it's time the country think more realistic because the regular money system is not able to overcome poverty.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:34:20 AM

Bitcoin helps alot of people by providing them income but I don't think bitcoin can end world poverty because poor people can't buy gadgets use to do bitcoin, we can end poverty by good governance and it should start with outselves, we should work hard for us to reach our goal.
That is the point. I am really amazed with the persons who think bitcoin will change the whole world. No doubt bitcoin have changed our lives and it is continuing its fantastic work. But how bitcoin can affect poor? They even don’t have food, they don’t have computers and internet then who could you just even suppose poverty being ended by bitcoin?

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:20:07 PM

If managed properly and correctly then I'm sure bitcoin can reduce or eliminate poverty, it's time the country think more realistic because the regular money system is not able to overcome poverty.

It's not the current monetary system that is the problem, it's the fact hat money is not given out for free. People stay uneducated and then wonder why they aren't rich yet. Poverty can never be solved because even with bitcoin, assuming that it has become mainstream, there will always be lazy and dumb people. Why? Because it's a lot easier to become a couch potato and binge-watch movies instead of keep on reading every single day in order to learn things. There's actually a lot of opportunities out there that we don't really take advantage of. Admit it, someone has offered you something but it just seemed too hard for you so you denied the request.

I think it's time for people to think that the society is not wrong at all. It's you, the individual itself, who has a problem. As human beings, we have to deal with out problems and if you are poor, it's your fault if you stay becoming poor. There are things you can do like become a helper or a worker for some company. Of course it will pay really low and you will get really really tired, but that's the amount of effort it takes to get out of poverty and you are going to do it if you really want to save your family from poverty. All this is regardless if bitcoin exists or not.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:58:42 AM

I don't think bitcoin can end poverty in the world because, bitcoin is not something that one will earn free of charge but you must work for it before you can earn it.
Bitcoin can no doubt eliminate the poverty from the entire world but even then it can play a very major role in eliminating poverty from this world. It has given so many people a very good opportunity of making a very good amount of money and helped them having some employment. Still, there needs to be many other things like that of bitcoin to be introduced for providing more opportunities.
Cavyanpo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:53:41 PM

Poverty is a huge issue of the culture it indicates getting individuals in your nation who will not have the ability to support their simple requirements folks who are not financially steady..bitcoin is just a currency the only big difference is that is a crypto but in contrast to other currencies it evolve by demand and offer I will not feel it can help remedy poverty specifically realizing the reality that it can only be used using net which not every person has the possibility and expertise to use
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:12:25 PM

I don't think bitcoin can end poverty in the world because, bitcoin is not something that one will earn free of charge but you must work for it before you can earn it.
Bitcoin can no doubt eliminate the poverty from the entire world but even then it can play a very major role in eliminating poverty from this world. It has given so many people a very good opportunity of making a very good amount of money and helped them having some employment. Still, there needs to be many other things like that of bitcoin to be introduced for providing more opportunities.
Yes youre right and if only the society will know bitcoin and how it run and most of the people here I think are job less so why others can’t go here like applying for a job(signature campaign) and have the money for their families. As far as my earning for in a weekly basis it can support the small family in everyday needed to live.
pavelkdr

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

I feel for me bitcoin is just a forex, poverty is not based on forex but in reality how they will get a currency. If they are hardworking individuals then they could end up their own poverty but if not bitcoin cant help with them.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:18:49 AM

That is depend to the Bitcoin user if they will do a charity work to end the poverty. Not all poor people are hardworking enough to change their situation some of them are just sitting on their house and just waiting for the blessings to come to them. What can really end the poverty is the desire to change their lives not Bitcoin.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:48:00 AM

end world poverty by this bitcoin? i think its 50% to be end, because the other 50% are for those people who totally suffering much poverty on their country and do not have internet connection or even not have a money to support they daily needs, i mean poverty is a world wide phenomenon and no one can stop that, by bitcoin 50% of people world wide will cover its benefits from bitcoin but not at all people can have this.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:46:41 AM

Yes for me bitcoin can help to those who know how to do it ,they can end the poverty in their lives if they know how to handle and to do it . It depends on how industrious is that's what my opinion is.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:55:51 AM

bitcoin has great influence for everyone, I'm sure if everyone has a desire to learn bitcoin, then poverty in this world will decrease. because with bitcoin everyone can participate into it. without any requirement, unlike applying for a job in a company.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:16:43 AM

If the demand for bitcoin continues job opportunities increase and grow so more will be employed and benefit but it will not eliminate poverty for there are a lot of factors concerning poverty that cannot be addressed by the bitcoin industry alone.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:29:32 AM

Bitcoin cannot end the world's poverty because some of the people are not well educated enough to understand the technologies so they will have a hard time in understanding and using bitcoin as a source of income for them to end the poverty that they have right now and if the people want to end the world's poverty then the government is in charge to help them and not always bitcoin.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:36:19 AM

Yes youre right and if only the society will know bitcoin and how it run and most of the people here I think are job less so why others can’t go here like applying for a job(signature campaign) and have the money for their families. As far as my earning for in a weekly basis it can support the small family in everyday needed to live.

Joining signature campaign is just one way of earning bitcoin but never a good idea to make it as a day job, we are lucky that we found out that this kind of extra money exist. We should still consider to get a day job because its more stable than joining signature campaign.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:44:47 AM

I think.. bitcoin may be able to end poverty in someone. I've met someone who was very poor and after knowing bitcoin their life turned rich. I do not know how that happened. but they earn money from bitcoin. with a little knowledge of trading he tried his luck on bitcoin trading so that changed his life to be good. I think bitcoin is able to change the world economy

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:06:40 AM

bitcoin has great influence for everyone, I'm sure if everyone has a desire to learn bitcoin, then poverty in this world will decrease. because with bitcoin everyone can participate into it. without any requirement, unlike applying for a job in a company.

Yes.Surely bitcoin will replace the entire poverty system. Since many people earning from the source called Bitcoin, even if they not have job.This income will fullfil the basic needs such as food and shelter from bitcoin. If you earn more money from bitcoin, you may help to others, who need of money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: