Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 03:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62993 times)
Fordsmith

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:07:30 PM

Need exprience to handle with btc, its not easy
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:16:02 PM

Need exprience to handle with btc, its not easy
Not only experience but you would really need the resources that it needs which we do know we need internet to engage on bitcoin and yet we know on poor people doesnt really have the capability because they are poor.This is why i dont really believe bitcoin can end world poverty since this is really a serious global problem which isnt resolved for how many year or since the beginning of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:27:14 PM

I dont think so. Its true that through bitcoins we can earn some money to support us. But since its a digital currency, many people dont even have access to the internet or even on a digital device. So its imposible for those who are in deep poverty to access bitcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:24:02 PM

Yes at this stage it has solved the financial problems of many peoples because at the free time they start working for bitcoin and it is the best way to earn because at home if you have internet access you cans tart working with bitcoin and earn money through this. Bitcoin is end world poverty once it achieved the legal status in the world people will strong believe for bitcoin and through this we can solve our poverty and improve standard of life.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:01:11 PM

It's not a strong yes from me.Because bitcoin can be exchanged and traded through internet and electronic devises.So,it may be difficult to many of the people to have such modern facilities!!As a result,a number of people will always remain or live under the level of poverty.But ofcourse bitcoin is reducing joblessness.Many jobless young youth can invest bitcoin,hold them or trade them.So,it can decrease poverty,but can't eradicate until bitcoin becomes easy and familiar to each person of the world.So,we can just hope,wait and see.

kirilld

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:44:13 PM

I am not confident despite the fact that the presence of bitcoin can alleviate whole poverty, could only diminish but handful of individuals know only about bitcoin. If without having government assistance it is difficult to get over poverty.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:35:04 AM

Poverty is a major issue in different countries and I do not consider that bitcoin can always fix this on your own. Bitcoin is only accessible to individuals who manage to access the web and have devices. Individuals who can invest and not those who endure poverty alone. So how can it relieve poverty?
agung 10

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:55:59 AM

can not, because there are still many parts in every country that does not use the internet
billysunday2000

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:17:02 AM

NO - Bitcoin can NOT end world poverty.  First off every one in the poverty world would need a smart phone and ablity to understand and use bitcoin.  Many people in poverty - if given a smart phone would sell that same smart phone - thus they would not have the ability to use Bitcoin. 
kutongcoin

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:56:21 AM

For me ending poverty will not depend on bitcoin. It depends on how you manage your money .Yes, you earn lot of bitcoin but you don’t know how to use or save it. Having knowledge helps you a lot.

A good life or being rich is everyone’s dream , even me I wanted to be rich but I think you cannot tell that bitcoin can save the world from poverty because some people didn’t  know what bitcoin is  while others are not interested.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:43:25 AM

Definitely NOT, well it is impossible because poor one don't even have a gadget and an internet connection. Well it will be possible if someone will provide them pc and internet connection or another is when all the bitcoin users will give their money to the poor.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:40:11 PM

Definitely NOT, well it is impossible because poor one don't even have a gadget and an internet connection. Well it will be possible if someone will provide them pc and internet connection or another is when all the bitcoin users will give their money to the poor.

You are a bitcoin user, why don't you go ahead and start with the "bitcoiners give money to the poor" plan of yours? Be an example for us. Well, that's right. You're not giving it to them, right? There's just no love in this world which is so pure that you are ready to be broke just so you can help someone out. You are not Mother Teresa, none of us is Mother Teresa. In this modern world, people don't care about each other anymore. People only look at themselves because that's how the world have molded them. People have learned that other people don't care about them and so in return they ended up having zero care about other people as well. This is a "build your own empire" kind of world now. You will find people along the way that are willing to work with you but in the end, they are just doing it for their own good and ultimately be better than you. No one's a true friend these days.

This is not some sort of drama or rant, this is just the truth and I've done my research to see that a lot of people actually believe this same thing.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:49:21 PM

Bitcoin cant end the world poverty but it  can end the poverty  of some poeple who knows it and who earned it. Poverty is the no 1 problem of almost all people in the world and bitcoin  cant end them all.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:44:07 PM

Bitcoin cant end the world poverty but it  can end the poverty  of some poeple who knows it and who earned it. Poverty is the no 1 problem of almost all people in the world and bitcoin  cant end them all.

Poverty is the number one problem in every country and there is no exception of this issue would government can solve. But if bitcoin will be the answer to end poverty will i guess its No or Maybe yes. But i would say bitcoin helps to reduce poverty not in one hundred percent but at least 3/4 or half of the population would benefited.
Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

what a great and inspiring idea. Unicef already said they want to integrate blockchain themselves, so they're definitely making a good start in reducing/ending world poverty. After they implemented this it will be up to us to invest in their efforts, and contribute as much as we can to share the ridiculous wealth we made in the crypto markets, to those you are in true need of it
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

If the state is willing to do something such as providing capital to citizens for bitcoin mining then I'm sure bitcoin will feel more useful, that can reduce unemployment and ultimately reduce poverty.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:01:35 PM

For me, the only thing that could end poverty is that having a discipline lifestyle (financially and emotionally). Even we earn so much, millions or trillions of dollars in a month because of Bitcoin, if you can't have a discipline or no financial education, you will just end up broke. Because money can never save us from poverty. Only ourselves can save us. We should learn how to spend wisely our money and learn how will it multiply. Financial education is the key.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:33:17 PM

Poverty is the number one problem in every country and there is no exception of this issue would government can solve. But if bitcoin will be the answer to end poverty will i guess its No or Maybe yes. But i would say bitcoin helps to reduce poverty not in one hundred percent but at least 3/4 or half of the population would benefited.
I think its not a problem to 'every' country, I'm afraid to say. To tell you the truth, there are quite many exceptions for this extravagant issue of 'world poverty'. You need to read 'between the lines' not only 'the lines'; what I'm trying to say is that, there are lot of things that are causing this kind of crisis. Frankly, Bitcoin is solely not the answer to that, it is just a mere currency and not a method that could reduce poverty itself.

I say open your eyes, and try to find the truth behind all of it. Maybe the government are the ones causing this, or maybe something else.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

Well for me i dont think anything can end world poverty because this is a global issue which varies from country to country however, Bitcoin as a payment processor can be use to help indigent people. many crowdfunding funding platform like gofundme do not accept donation via bitcoin due to their term and conditions but i believe donating money in form of bitcoin can help. however poverty reduction just that have said depend on government and individual. encouraging policy that will allow free access to good road, good water and social armenities.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:07:20 PM

Earning of bitcoin indeed requires good internet connection along with pc. It is not possible for the poor to afford buying of laptop or anything like that. As far as poverty is concerned, I think of bitcoin as the best thing which can play a very vital role in eliminating poverty from this world. Though, it is not at all possible for bitcoin to eliminate poverty entirely but still it is contributing a lot.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: