Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62992 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:44:25 AM

I don't think bitcoin can end the world poverty. Because not all poor people know about bitcoin. And no one is teaching them how to do bitcoin.
There is no way that we can deny this fact that bitcoin is having lot of potential in making the economic condition of the people better. The thing is it is not at all possible for the bitcoin to end the world poverty and that too all alone.

Like you said, there are number of people who actually don’t know about bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot change the lives of the ones whose lives are not associated with bitcoin.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:39:11 AM

No, Bitcoin can't end world poverty. Poor people don't know much about bitcoin. Most of them still haven't heard about bitcoin.
Are you mocking poor people? Why do you isolate them to the society like they are like some trash that are ready to be thrown. Don't belittle them, every talent and skill is not determined to how rich people are. It does not mean that you are going in a very advanced school also mean that those people who are going in a less advanced school always have the least advantage. It always depends on how people comprehend, being smart is not because you're rich, don't you think?

Didn't you have the idea that, they've become rich because of Bitcoin? They are poor once, but now a successful person, because of Bitcoin.

It sure does make some people change their economic status to a more greater level but, it does not mean that it could save a lot of people from poverty.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:21:37 AM

Of course not! I can't even think of a way how bitcoin can end world poverty. Our government has been trying to solve it for years and still no luck. There are still a lot of us who are barely eating three meals a day. Bitcoin don't have that kind of power especially it is still that widely accepted in the world and there are still a lot of us who have no single idea about it.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:47:59 AM

I agree to the idea that bitcoin can definitely end world's poverty. We believe that poverty is one of the biggest problem in the society. If all of the people uses bitcoin everyone could be rich because it has the biggest exchange rate compared to other currency in the world. We all see that bitcoin already dominates our present economy. That is why bitcoin serves as a blessing to us who has been using it. Because we can earn big in joining bitcoin. If we are not stable enough financially then this is the perfect way to solve all of it. We earn at the same time we learn a lot of things. Specially when we have already bitcoin then we saved it until it reaches the highest rate in the economy. It could help the world in its present status for sure.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:51:37 AM

I don't see how bitcoin is helping people in Africa getting food or avoiding wars.

Yeah. And the other countries who belongs on the 3rd world country..though they know about bitcoin but there is a barrier to them to engagge with bitcoin and that is the low quality of technology and a poor signal of internet which is very important in bitcoin world. That's why I am also wondering how bitcoin help them.?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Punchgamer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:55:00 AM

I don't think that this will happen because a lot of people don't even know about bitcoin and not everyone on the world has internet so a lot of people may not be able to use or invest in bitcoin. So i think that it will never happen.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:48:39 PM

I don't think bitcoin can end the world poverty. Because not all poor people know about bitcoin. And no one is teaching them how to do bitcoin.
This is the bad luck for you because the bitcoin is able to do all the thing and it is providing the best chances to make the money and to secure the future of the people, bitcoin has the potential to do the best for the bitcoin and this is the reason why all the people are having the value of the bitcoin I can see how fast the bitcoin is getting the value and the income of the bitcoin will give the poor people good money.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

Bitcoin has the capacity to end world poverty and unemployment as it provides a source of income for the unemployed and an additional source of income to pay off their bills which is not affordable with regular income. As we can see the value of bitcoins keeps on increasing every year due to high demand for bitcoins which also attracts more user's to the crypto market.  The use of bitcoins can help increase or improve the socio economic standards of the people all over the world.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:50:52 PM

Not that easy as you believe. Before somebody earn from Bitcoin, he needs to learso  uch relating to this. This isn't just a clicn on. But when most of the people discover and apply this, why can't it finishpoverty. Poortypes m ynot access this easily so they should be assisted by other people, with that everybody will earn   and transactions will be simple and easy , more.  kma

Let us cut the story short, the answer is NO.  In fact there are people who get poor because of the wrong decision they made on Bitcoin investment.  Aside from that, there are lots of scam company taking advantage of people ignorance about bitcoin and steal peoples money.  There might be some people who were lucky enough to get rich but there is more people getting poorer because of their wrong move.  Aside from that, not all people can participate in Bitcoin economy especially those who are on the lowest status.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:09:05 PM

I think YES. If someone who teach others about bitcoin and how to used it, some of us will not suffer the poverty. But if you don't work for it and leave
 it behind,poverty is always exist. And don't blame the government because laziness is kill others.
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:16:11 PM

Not that easy as you believe. Before somebody earn from Bitcoin, he needs to learso  uch relating to this. This isn't just a clicn on. But when most of the people discover and apply this, why can't it finishpoverty. Poortypes m ynot access this easily so they should be assisted by other people, with that everybody will earn   and transactions will be simple and easy , more.  kma

Let us cut the story short, the answer is NO.  In fact there are people who get poor because of the wrong decision they made on Bitcoin investment.  Aside from that, there are lots of scam company taking advantage of people ignorance about bitcoin and steal peoples money.  There might be some people who were lucky enough to get rich but there is more people getting poorer because of their wrong move.  Aside from that, not all people can participate in Bitcoin economy especially those who are on the lowest status.

The answer is absolutely no here. Bitcoin can't end world poverty because bitcoin is only an asset. It's not something free.

It's like gold for example. Does gold end world poverty? No. Then bitcoin doesn't end world poverty as well. It's not reasonable at least.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:24:15 PM

I think YES. If someone who teach others about bitcoin and how to used it, some of us will not suffer the poverty. But if you don't work for it and leave
 it behind,poverty is always exist. And don't blame the government because laziness is kill others.

Although the government should help citizen who are poor, still we should not be dependent to them.  We have to do ways to earn income.  Bitcoin is a good way to atleast lessen poverty.  It helps people by giving them lots of oppprtunities.  Computers or devices that can have internet is all we need.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:14:29 AM

I will agree on that bitcoin can end poverty, But if the people knows how to bitcoin.
If not will no end of poverty, But there was chance to end of it just to teach them if they want to learn from bitcoin.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:01:44 AM

I think that would happened if all of us are sharing to other people the meaning of bitcoin that can make the end of the poverty world and teach all of them even they don't get a good education in their life and change the fate of themselves.
buttwallet

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:03:03 AM

If everyones using crypto, how will homeless people beg for cash anymore?
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:20:26 AM

I don't think that this will happen because a lot of people don't even know about bitcoin and not everyone on the world has internet so a lot of people may not be able to use or invest in bitcoin. So i think that it will never happen.
It is the other thing that not all the people are using the bitcoin and the bitcoin will be the world currency I am sure if we will use the bitcoin we will make a lot of the things left behind such as if you are using the crypto currency the dollar and the fiat will not be use at the same level because now it is the new time and we can buy everything online just with the simple click and the online payment.
cryptonicx8

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:44:04 AM

No amount of money will end world poverty. "Money" is just one of the many elements contributing to a significant change.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

Perhaps bitcoin will foster job creation and income generation in the future.
But we should remember that bitcoin is a kind of money that we can get by investing, for example. And investment, in its turn, may be done by a prosperous and well-educated person.
So, I think bitcoin can not reduce poverty in the whole world. At least I don't expect it in the near future.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:55:19 AM

Well I think yes most of the countries that have a high poverty rate are third world countries and my country was one of them if we describe third world country in a few word I would describe it to a jobless country, here on my country it is hard to find a job ironically if you have a job then expect that it will be a low wage that is why many people doing crime in order to survive I think bitcoin is way to surpass the end of poverty because this thing was very accessible and easy to everyone seriously now it helps me a lot I hope someday many people will overcome poverty because of bitcoin.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:18:11 PM

No, We all know that Poverty is one hell of problem in this world. Even Bitcoin can't do anything about it. Due to limitations such as Internet access, Knowledge about advance Technology, source of information and lack of support are only some of the reason why Bitcoin can't end such a major problem. A lot of poor people doesn't have the liberty or the freedom to use computers and/or other technology due to status discrimination. They are being deprived of their freedom to learn. So nonetheless even how hard Bitcoin reach out to the poor as long as there's no support from let say the Government, LGU or the private sector. Then it is useless.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: