Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty?  (Read 62993 times)
lemuelosana

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

I really think it will not entirely end poverty, because if a person does not have such knowledge in such feat I think it is very impossible for someone to just invest in bitcoin and hope it will take a leap up then boom your investment will automatically just make you a billionaire, It will really take a serious teachings
 to someone to really understand bitcoin, well a 12 year old become a billionaire because of bitcoin because he has skill and knowledge with it, but for a country to get up to poverty I think poverty will never end even in the richest and largest countries will always have poverty.

For me its impossible that bitcoin can end poverty because it depends on the people on how they use their knowledge and skills in order to end poverty, it also depend on them on how they resolve their own problem. It takes a lot of time to understand bitcoin.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

Well I don't think Bitcoin can end poverty. There will ways be poor people because there will always be lazy people. And no food for a lazy man.
The main problem is because they do not get the same chance, in my country a lot of smart people but poor, this is because of state policy that does not support them. In generally poverty due to educational factors.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

Well I don't think Bitcoin can end poverty. There will ways be poor people because there will always be lazy people. And no food for a lazy man.
The main problem is because they do not get the same chance, in my country a lot of smart people but poor, this is because of state policy that does not support them. In generally poverty due to educational factors.

If people would have education, if they will have diploma I think poverty will be lessen.  Education can upbring people because if you have it, you can find a job.  Using or earning bitcoin needs that you have an education.  Atleast you can read and write as well as understand things about bitcoin.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

No, bitcoin can not end world poverty because of the limited number of bitcoins. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of people who understand about bitcoin, and for those who do not understand about bitcoin will not feel the benefits of bitcoin, and they will remain in poverty.
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

Nothing can end end poverty, it's just idealistic. Those who are wealthy are wealthy no matter in dollars or in cryptocurrency. And the also try to speculate on the market, encouraging newbies to sell or buy when it's profitable to richies. So, only thinking and acting can earn some sustainable money for you. No miracles
suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

no, bitcoin can not end poverty.but yes someday or maybe now that day it helps unemployment to have an instant job but then again it can only help you survive not really end poverty .. for the poor and do not know bitcoin, will remain poor ...

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:55:34 PM

I would argue that bitcoin can only end the poverty of people who know about bitcoin, and for those who do not know about bitcoin will remain in poverty. I do not think bitcoin is able to end world poverty.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

In the future, if Bitcoin develops over the years and is well-known, it will change the world, but it is difficult to put an end to poverty because many people are unaware of it. to the internet or virtual currency, the growing world of virtual money will soon be known, but many people still do only cash
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

World poverty? What is this? Everyone who want to live better always tying to keep themself fine and hard working , looking for a new opportunities and bitcoin can't help lazy people.

shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

That quite impossible. Only Bitcoin can't end world poverty because a man who don't know about Bitcoin he can't earn from it. If all bitcoiner want, they will reduce poverty to help needy man with money.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

That quite impossible. Only Bitcoin can't end world poverty because a man who don't know about Bitcoin he can't earn from it. If all bitcoiner want, they will reduce poverty to help needy man with money.
I completely agree with you, because each person occupies his own niche in society. Thus, who works as a physical laborer, or there is not enough power to work with crypto-currencies. This is primarily difficult because of a lack of knowledge.
ceedtime

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

If people would have education, if they will have diploma I think poverty will be lessen.  Education can upbring people because if you have it, you can find a job.  Using or earning bitcoin needs that you have an education.  Atleast you can read and write as well as understand things about bitcoin.

Bitcoin can't end the poverty of world. Bitcoin can provide a better economy to you only. The rest cannot be solved by bitcoin solely.
elenam91

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

We need to help one another & Let us grow the nicest community ever in the Internet. Days will come when steemit will be world leader among the social networking sites. Lets not forget that we are lucky enough to use internet whereas majority of the population of the world are fighting for extreme poverty .They are hust fighting everyday for food ,cloth & shelter in middle east, Asia & Africa.
Just think about innovative ideas & share here in steemit if we can really give a helping hand to these less fortunate one.

maann23

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:07:59 AM

Bitcoin can end the world's poverty, you can have a decent amount of money to start with however, not all part of the world has an access to internet and idea about BTC, so...
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:12:11 AM

It's possible because i am here in the forum for a long time doing bounty and airdops i earned decent money enough for my family expenses bitcoin can also help those jobless people.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
1Bang T JOE

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

can be said that all the dependence of who wants to join the world of Bitcoin, in essence originally there is a desire for the spirit of work.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

It's possible because i am here in the forum for a long time doing bounty and airdops i earned decent money enough for my family expenses bitcoin can also help those jobless people.
The matter is that for Poor Bitcoin nothing will give, Because if the poor person has come to the point that he has no opportunity to earn money, he will not have any knowledge of an undefined resource in order to earn a crypto currency. Of course, if this person is presented with a house and put in a computer, then maybe there will be some prospects.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

Well with one snap of bitcoin it cannot end the worlds' problem which is poverty. It is always up for the people to move by themselves. It is on the people that is on that situation, it is up to them if they still wanted to live or they wanted to die as poor. There are a lot of stories I've read saying that there were many people born as poor but died as rich. Well for them to end their poverty using bitcoin they need the literacy to do it. At least they need to be media literate to deal with this.

The truth is that, the new rich is the "internet people". Those who has full internet access are the ones who will be well informed on how bitcoin work. It would take a lot of reading for someone to really come to idea what bitcoin really is. I doubt if the poor can have an access with it. What I think is that rich will become rich and ignorant will become more poorer. If they wont be educated, they wont have the best opportunity cryptosystem is offering.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

Well with one snap of bitcoin it cannot end the worlds' problem which is poverty. It is always up for the people to move by themselves. It is on the people that is on that situation, it is up to them if they still wanted to live or they wanted to die as poor. There are a lot of stories I've read saying that there were many people born as poor but died as rich. Well for them to end their poverty using bitcoin they need the literacy to do it. At least they need to be media literate to deal with this.

The truth is that, the new rich is the "internet people". Those who has full internet access are the ones who will be well informed on how bitcoin work. It would take a lot of reading for someone to really come to idea what bitcoin really is. I doubt if the poor can have an access with it. What I think is that rich will become rich and ignorant will become more poorer. If they wont be educated, they wont have the best opportunity cryptosystem is offering.
You have full internet access and therefore will be one of the new rich? Did I understand this correctly? Full internet access equals becoming rich? Can you also describe how you will become rich, so others can follow you? I for example have full interent access since over ten years, but am poor!
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:48:25 PM

I believe bitcoin helps a lot of people earn their own money in different ways which in turn could be used to support the needs of their families and its a big help to  lessen the poverty. However, doing bitcoin should be accompanied by some knowledge and gadget supported by a good internet connection  which not all people have access or have the capacity to provide. But then if one person really would want to earn, we should do whatever is required and provide the necessary to be able to start working for bitcoin. So bitcoin alone cannot do the work,we should initiate to do our part.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: