Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [RvT] RIVETZ: Decentralised and Mobile Cyber-Security Token  (Read 54864 times)
CryptoFoolio

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:35:23 AM

Not only an exchange would be beneficial for your token, there also has to really happen something with the development of the product itself... It would never hurt to be listed on a popular exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:40:56 PM

or to list in exchanges that offer rare but popular coins  Wink

Like what ?
You mean cryptopia / novaexchange / yobit?
I just hope on liqui
btw, is the info on the coinmarket true?
with an Circulating  supply of 26,244,468 RVT
and the total supply of 200,000,000 RVT?
what happens to hundreds of millions of other tokens?

I think the info on the marketcap coin is correct.
with Circulating 26,244,468 it will be easier to push the rivetz price higher and I think it will soon rise in price to see the current team performance.
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:24:32 PM

I think there has not been a good development. the value of the coins is still below the price of the ico. many have already sold, I hope there will be a great increase in the early months of tomorrow

They don't need to develop anything any more, they already collected money and dumped their ETH.
Investors get fooled and made devs rich.

Agree. Most ico's are for suckers now. When MOST ico's are over they drop in value. Yes most go back up BUT you could wait for ico to be over and buy then at same price or MUCH lower. Not having to lock in your money during the circus and waiting period. Just look it up. Perfect example rvt. The dev team and whales come out on top. People get suckered. I'm just waiting for this to go back up even close to what I bought it for so I can sell. Total disappointment.
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:19:05 PM

I think there has not been a good development. the value of the coins is still below the price of the ico. many have already sold, I hope there will be a great increase in the early months of tomorrow

They don't need to develop anything any more, they already collected money and dumped their ETH.
Investors get fooled and made devs rich.

Agree. Most ico's are for suckers now. When MOST ico's are over they drop in value. Yes most go back up BUT you could wait for ico to be over and buy then at same price or MUCH lower. Not having to lock in your money during the circus and waiting period. Just look it up. Perfect example rvt. The dev team and whales come out on top. People get suckered. I'm just waiting for this to go back up even close to what I bought it for so I can sell. Total disappointment.

You are not alone , I am tired of waiting news but devs are doing nothing with Rivetz...
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:46:08 AM

Which was ICO price? Maybe I could buy your Rivetz if you set a good price...

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

now its already cheaped
i mean very cheaper than ico price.
on icobazaar info , ico price is 0.0025 ETH = 1 token
but now is 0.0009986 = 1 token

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:00:27 AM

now its already cheaped

This is unfortunate, this is one of the risk involve but you are not really going to lose if you have a bonus in your purchase the reason why it is sliding down is the lack of update and bounty hunters dumping their rewards but if there are good roadmap this is the best time to buy

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:24:57 AM

now its already cheaped

The current price for one Rivetz is very cheap. It´s a steal right now. If you want to buy some, then do it now, because the price will not stay for long at these low prices.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:31:11 AM

now its already cheaped

The current price for one Rivetz is very cheap. It´s a steal right now. If you want to buy some, then do it now, because the price will not stay for long at these low prices.
The price i think impressive because far from ico price. Hardfork can make this coin and others down deep, this is out of my assumption. I hope after hardfork completed this coin price will recover at least to ico price
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:42:17 AM

now its already cheaped

The price i think impressive because far from ico price. Hardfork can make this coin and others down deep, this is out of my assumption. I hope after hardfork completed this coin price will recover at least to ico price

The same situation on alts market now, many coins and tokens really cheap now and good time to do some investment will be before the Bitcoin hard fork. After this price can recover fast... or not fast Smiley

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

Is the dev team even around? And who is the guy from the OP? He seems to be posting everywhere but not in this thread. Does tokenmarket belong to the Rivetz team?
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

Just do your job, Rivetz is a long-term investment for customers. Only flippers would put much pressure on your team regarding the timing of being listed on major exchanges. Rivetz has a strong community to support them.
hazenyc

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:52:20 AM

Just do your job, Rivetz is a long-term investment for customers. Only flippers would put much pressure on your team regarding the timing of being listed on major exchanges. Rivetz has a strong community to support them.

Come on man you would see a strong community be posting here from to time but there is nothing going on here. It concerns me because I thought this is a decent project. Not sure though given the actual interest in this.
hazenyc

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

Excuse me but I must quote you once again: you say Rivetz has strong community support. Where is that community support? It's obviously not here. No post in 10 days? That's not what I call interest or support.
Criptoprofi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:05:54 PM

I agree. it was very quiet in the subject. is there any information you add coins to the big exchanges? That really want the project came to life and started a good movement.
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:48:29 PM

Excuse me but I must quote you once again: you say Rivetz has strong community support. Where is that community support? It's obviously not here. No post in 10 days? That's not what I call interest or support.
Well said.Even during their ICO,I see no community support here and Rivetz devs do nto care about this community.I am sure only big wales bought their ico

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
hazenyc

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:56:53 AM

Well said.Even during their ICO,I see no community support here and Rivetz devs do nto care about this community.I am sure only big wales bought their ico

And now it is 10 days ago and we didn't get a single comment from that via BCT. They either don't care or they are not even working anymore. Does anyone have some info?
ricodisco11

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:00:28 AM

Security projects were generally of interest. at the same time they were successful. But in this project the team was very inadequate. We see the result together.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:24:22 AM

And now it is 10 days ago and we didn't get a single comment from that via BCT. They either don't care or they are not even working anymore. Does anyone have some info?

Yes as I said they are working on new application and it will be released till New Year , in addition they have done new website, you can check it too )
hazenyc

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:42:15 AM

Yes as I said they are working on new application and it will be released till New Year , in addition they have done new website, you can check it too )

Maybe but no communication does not enforce trust in their project. They should provide an update from time to time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: