Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry but ETH is not the future Xtrabytes is.  (Read 1227 times)
IndigoJ

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:23:43 AM

Xtrabytes is 51% attack proof

So, why only 51%, why this weird number exactly?
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:24:59 AM

The difference is those were scams while this isn't. You cynical lot can't you believe in anything that's not got some big famous millionaire as the CEO of an ICO?

Those critisisms aren't fair for a project in early development stage. Every coin has to have an early stage including Bitcoin and ETH. Have a look at how XBY will create consensus without POW or staking. The concept is sound and very unique.

Can you at least admit IF it solves these issues it will be huge?

People are skeptical about new things - and that's healthy - that's normal human behaviour. It has deep significance in human evolution, and it's a default reaction.  
It's better to assume that the shadow in the bushes is a lion - instead of a rabbit.

What is needed in this case, is some sort of proof of concept. More detailed information.
And it would help tremendously, if the persons involved this project wouldn't hide behind nicknames.
If they genuinely believe in their work, they should show their real names and pictures.

At least I want to know who gets my money.  

I know it's hard to understand this in this brave new world (sarc) of Million dollar ICOs. But there is no premine. The developers are simply investors along with everyone else. I don't want to share his identity but the developer hasn't ever hidden he gave his name and some have worked out his FB page etc. but that's unfair I think, everyone deserves their privacy.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:27:19 AM

Hahaha, sorry but I had a big laugh over that line. Do some research buddy.  Cheesy
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:38:59 AM

where can I buy this awesome coin?
chga

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 08:48:53 AM

Sorry but ETH is not the future
Anyone claiming that ETH is the future is a stupid ignorant, huge bag holder or scammer.

Xtrabytes don't know anything about it, but I've seen enough scams in this field and Xtrabytes does look like one.

Good luck

I totally agree with that statement!

Not sure if XtraBYtes is the future, but I believe in it and it is very promising.

And for sure ETH is not the future... a lot of hype, but a lot of problems...
wittaz

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:04:05 AM

We can't build the future on flawed systems like Bitcoin and ETH. Bitcoin wasn't designed for it and ETH is a mess of a system backed by the banking systems we want to avoid in the future.

Xtrabytes is 51% attack proof, Infinitly scalable, No need for miners or staking. But big thing is its being built as an open source core that once realeased will allow modules to be built out from it. If you want to build the future you got to start with a strong base.

Why say sorry?
realistic1 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:23:40 AM

Its become more of a real threat recently. I dont think 51% is so much the issue but more solving it shows how superior xtrabytes chain is to bitcoin and eth.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:42:11 AM

this is exactly the situation anonymint was very useful for... Would like to see a deep analysis by either him or smooth.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: