Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:44:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitmxittz [BMXT] New Chain [ANN]  (Read 38422 times)
techjcv

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

hi dev.. Is there a bmxt wallet for android.. ?
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

hi dev.. Is there a bmxt wallet for android.. ?

not yet  maybe soon Grin
coinerstar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Coiner Star

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:55:13 PM

Important Update

Bitmxittz BMXT added to Trade Satoshi, Start voting for Bitmxittz at TradeSatoshi.com.

https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote
voting is free guys, lets head their at tradesatoshi and cast our votes.
am the second to vote today and only two votes. lets make it happen, i free vote for this coin per day.

All should cast vote, it's free.
neck_urself_m8

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:13:12 PM

You have a title in your main post, (the word program).

Not sure if you can edit it tho
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:54:31 AM

Whats going on!

I've lost 3 coins in my wallet till yesterday

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
coinerstar

Coiner Star

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:44:34 AM

Whats going on!

I've lost 3 coins in my wallet till yesterday

PM dev. he will solve it.
TheButcher88

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:32:22 AM

I've pmd the dev 3 days ago, no response yet.

Also lost 3 coins.
Bitmxittz (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:17:45 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 02:56:01 PM by Bitmxittz

Hello All

Coin Swap

Please start sending your old coins for swap as instructed in first post.

New coins will be sent to address you provided during 15th to 23rd Jul, maximum 1250 coins per day will be swapped.

Missing Coin Issue :

Old coins disappearing from wallet is due to bug in system that generated duplicate coin entry in multiple wallets, you can check this in Public Ledger.

Please keep your wallet record such as wallet screenshot, coin ids etc. as proof.

These coins will be swapped manually by us during 23rd to 30th Jul after verifications.

Note: All users please read and understand coin swap terms and safety tip below.

Please ensure transferring old coins for coin swap to address below.

f0e6b2fe30e3949aafe5db6f4f431875

Sending coins for swap to address other than address above will result in lost of coins for good.

Please double check your new chain BMXT address before entering in "Note" while transferring old coins for swap.

If entered wrong address to receive new coins will result in loss of new coins and no complaints will be accepted.

Once coins are swapped and sent to users' qt wallet, it will be users' responsibility to secure your coins.

Lost, theft, missing coins complaints will not taken after coins swap.

For safety you must back up your wallet.dat file and store at safe place.

If file wallet.dat deleted, you will loose all your balance.

To secure your wallet against theft, encrypt your wallet, write down passphrase and keep it safe.

If wallet encrypted, without passphrase you will not be able to send wallet balance.

As all other crypto coins bitmxittz coins transactions are also can not be reverted, if coins sent to wrong address will be gone for good.

Vote For Bitmxittz:

Cast your vote at  https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote

Free vote once per day.

Paid vote 1 DOGE per vote, no limits.

Best Regards.

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:36:39 PM

At the end of the swap address there is a space character. It seems not a part of the address isn't it?
Is the correct SWAP address:
Code:

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 02:51:10 PM

At the end of the swap address there is a space character. It seems not a part of the address isn't it?
Code:

Swap Address:

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
sevenshards

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

Very soon all the coin will fly to the moon. And then those who sold the coins will sooner strongly regret it.
Actually probably always what happens. Hold hold a coin, and it stands or falls the price. And how you sell it, then it starts to grow immediately. And you then regret it too early to sell.
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:48:27 PM

Very soon all the coin will fly to the moon. And then those who sold the coins will sooner strongly regret it.
Actually probably always what happens. Hold hold a coin, and it stands or falls the price. And how you sell it, then it starts to grow immediately. And you then regret it too early to sell.

I hope BMXT hit 5-10 btc per coin

CarloP

Activity: 230

Who knows dominates in good and evil!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:52:59 PM

Code:

Swap Address:

Hi dev. I don't understand.
1. Do we need to swap coins now?
2. Do we have to transfer coins one to one?
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 05:30:10 PM

Code:

Swap Address:

Hi dev. I don't understand.
1. Do we need to swap coins now?
2. Do we have to transfer coins one to one?

Please read coin swap instructions in first post under "Bitmxittz Coin Swap" banner.

Vote For Bitmxittz:

Cast your vote at  https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote

Free vote once per day.

Paid vote 1 DOGE per vote, no limits.

coinerstar

Coiner Star

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:21:49 PM

Important Update

Bitmxittz BMXT added to Trade Satoshi, Start voting for Bitmxittz at TradeSatoshi.com.

vote vote vote for bitmxittz.
There were so many followers and supporters of bitmxittz coin since begining. But very few free votes casted on tradesatoshi.
only 18 free votes so far, paid votes numbers is good. 1 day 4 hours for next winner. all must vote and make bitmxittz win and be listed soon.
if trade starts on 15 july it's good, users can cash up their new coins because swap also starts 15 jul.
waiting for coin swap and see market value of coin. hope good value.
goodluck to all bitmxittzers.
CarloP

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:13:38 PM

Important Update

There were so many followers and supporters of bitmxittz coin since begining. But very few free votes casted on tradesatoshi.
only 18 free votes so far, paid votes numbers is good. 1 day 4 hours for next winner. all must vote and make bitmxittz win and be listed soon.
if trade starts on 15 july it's good, users can cash up their new coins because swap also starts 15 jul.

I voted now. Thank you.
SpotCash

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

Important Update

https://i.imgur.com/CPjv1h1.jpg

I agree, if coin listed after coin swap, there are more chance to be dumped at once by users.
Many users holding coins they got by airdrop, and I am sure they will all run for cashing up as soon as trade starts.
 So better coin be started trading first and dev send new swapped coins in daily limits. So less chances to be undervalued this coin at launch.
I will cast paid and free vote everyday.
Goodluck all.
CarloP

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:38:57 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 08:14:23 PM by CarloP

Hi dev.
My wallet says me : No block source available....

Do I have to setup my windows wallet with these numbers:

addnode                   52.192.16.19

port                         14433

rpcport                     14432

Where and how can I setup it? Thank you in advance
don2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:46:03 PM

hello dev i voted free evry day and 1000 doge paid vote

thinks

BFxs7DhwZdwU7U82JAKFbumpAAj6LBAajA

https://ibb.co/nNHJZa
don2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:52:05 PM

voted now with somme doge
 23H8MIN 3éme place now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: