Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitmxittz [BMXT] New Chain [ANN]  (Read 38421 times)
Bitmxittz (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 01:53:05 PM

To receive translation bounty PM link & BMXT address.

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
ZHiee

Activity: 185

Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:43:06 AM

I wts 59 BMXT = 0.5 BTC
send me PM
I am selling 70 BMXT for 0.5 btc Grin

too expensive. There is no insight that this copy will be so high price. 0.005 is so enough.
You are right ,, but there is nothing wrong to make a bid ,, so if interested, please buy ,, if not interested, ignore this offer ,, simple  Tongue Wink

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:38:24 AM

am five days behind in synchronization, i open the wallet every day but does not synchronize , and i cant mine with my cpu, its too week to mine.
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:52:59 PM

am five days behind in synchronization, i open the wallet every day but does not synchronize , and i cant mine with my cpu, its too week to mine.

Last block found on chain is block height 72925, since no active miners, no new blocks found so wallet will show some hrs/days/weeks behind untill new block found.
Once new block found wallet will sync again.

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
Coinoor

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:11:41 PM

Last block found on chain is block height 72925, since no active miners, no new blocks found so wallet will show some hrs/days/weeks behind untill new block found.

How to mine for Bitmxittz coin transaction fee? any pool? can i mine with home computer or any mining device is needed to mine?
Kisleav

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

How to mine for Bitmxittz coin transaction fee? any pool? can i mine with home computer or any mining device is needed to mine?
you can mine with your cpu,
TheButcher88

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:40:05 PM

Any updates from dev?

What are you currently working on?
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

New updated Windows Qt wallet https://mega.nz/#!RS4zFY7J!KXNQrPhWnxoF6F1BGyB74PS-3oGctsFq41OCfL-z4F4
(Virus Total scan result = 5/64: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/27a969c37b29dbb7f784133460ec6fd361f8c3fe5cf774f09596ee7e1297d4f5/detection)

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:33:48 PM

Wooww. I'm downloading now. Is this better than the old one?

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:48:53 AM

This coin is still alive, that surprise me a lot... Roll Eyes
Kisleav

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:01:08 AM

This coin is still alive, that surprise me a lot... Roll Eyes
it never died, its very alive but developments are just slow which is not bad, its a long term project i presume, we just need to wait on the dev to release the program and them BOOOOM .
coinerstar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Coiner Star

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:47:01 PM

you can mine with your cpu,

Thanks dude. bmxt mining with cpu using internal miner is quick and profitable. since no so many miners and no pool it's profitable solo mining,  mined 1.0313 bmxt in few hours. waiting for bmxt hits on big exchanges soon. + new wallet is not blocked by anti-virus that's cool.
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:44:49 AM

Due to Virus in the previous wallet, I can't transfer my coins from web wallet.

Now the new wallet has no Virus, so is there any chance to transfer my coins at web wallet (5 bmxt)?
SpotCash

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:37:49 AM

I spoke to yobit admin about listing of BMXT on Yobit they said 0.1BTC for listing and coin will be added in 3-7 days i wonder why dev is not listing at yobit, i can help with 0.01BTC for  listing if dev want to list at yobit.
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:05:34 AM

Due to Virus in the previous wallet, I can't transfer my coins from web wallet.

Now the new wallet has no Virus, so is there any chance to transfer my coins at web wallet (5 bmxt)?

You can transfer BMXT coins to web wallet, we advice send BMXT with high tx fee to confirm your txn quick, transactions with zero tx fee or small fee may take long time to confirm transaction.

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:32:10 PM

Dear Bitmxittz!
I would make Russian translation if it not reserved yet.
If it's needed tell please: is the OP of the thread is complitelly designed?
And I've a question: letter "Z" means Zonoid - is it the same as mathematical (geometry) term "Zonoid"?
If so it's enough interesting anology  Smiley

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

Bitmxittz BMXT nodes are up to date wallets syncing fine now.
But we still facing some unnecessary hash attack on default node 52.192.16.19 that causes wallets out of sync and status some hours/days behind sometimes.
Tomorrow we are going to reconfigure server securities and nodes setting to prevent from such problems.
Default node 52.192.16.19 maybe go down several times during setup process.
Desktop wallet users may addnode: coinsmarkets.com:14433
Provide more nodes if anyone has.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Thank You.

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:34:37 AM

My transaction still not confirm about 2 weeks maybe. Could you help me, dev?

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 03:27:39 AM

My transaction still not confirm about 2 weeks maybe. Could you help me, dev?

Tx id please.

ZHiee

Activity: 185

Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

I rarely open this thread, so Is there any news about the progress of this project ,,? And the most important thing is about the exchange other than on coinsmarkets ,, ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: