Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitmxittz [BMXT] New Chain [ANN]  (Read 38406 times)
abba1

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

the price is shaping up now, 5 plus dollars per coin now, this is a good time to buy and do some marketing, once the product is out, it might be quite expensive.

Hello, Be generous and cast your vote for BMXT coin at Sato exch and take a reward up to 10 BMXT.  Visit our group to know details. https://discord.gg/AYDDAH3
Bitmxittz (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

Special Announcement

http://bitmxittz.com

Website will be live by Sep 2018.

Trade platform will be ready and launched in Nov 2018.

Contact to email below for listing of new coins in advance.

contact@bitmxittz.com

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
AlexDevICO

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

If you need help with vote on satoexchange - please contact @SatoExchangeListing (telegram)
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

https://bitmxittz.com

Bitmxittz website https://bitmxittz.com will be live in next month with limited features.

Bitmxittz Trade Platform will be live in Nov. 2018.

Signup rewards to 1st 500 members will be announced soon.

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:07:03 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 01:17:16 PM by ever_3x

Keep hold and dont panic sell low if still little buyer at crypto hub
Maybe trader wait and see new web and platform released
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

I've been using cryptohub for some time now, originally as a pool but later for the exchange features I don't believe it to be a scam at all. It doesn't have much volume probably due to it mostly being shitcoins but like all small exchanges it's a great place for bargains due to low order depth

Cast your vote for BMXT on Sato.:tulip: :100: :rocket:
Register clicking here: https://www.satoexchange.com/?ref=q9pkf8e6
PM me after casting your vote. You will be included in the upcoming attractive competition (prize money: 0.02 btc or above details coming soon).:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

Angry

Register clicking here: https://www.satoexchange.com/

there, I fixed the link for you
This exchanger has recently started ICO since August 1, if I'm not mistaken . How safe is it to trade on it if the ICO is not finished yet?  Thanks
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:44:49 AM

I've been using cryptohub for some time now, originally as a pool but later for the exchange features I don't believe it to be a scam at all. It doesn't have much volume probably due to it mostly being shitcoins but like all small exchanges it's a great place for bargains due to low order depth

Cast your vote for BMXT on Sato.:tulip: :100: :rocket:
Register clicking here: https://www.satoexchange.com/?ref=q9pkf8e6
PM me after casting your vote. You will be included in the upcoming attractive competition (prize money: 0.02 btc or above details coming soon).:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

Angry

Register clicking here: https://www.satoexchange.com/

there, I fixed the link for you

This exchanger has recently started ICO since August 1, if I'm not mistaken . How safe is it to trade on it if the ICO is not finished yet?  Thanks

I've never used it, and would avoid it personally.
I just get annoyed when people try to force others to sign up to things through their referral id, so I removed it from the link to give people the choice.

Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

I remember that I got some free coins from this airdrop of project long time ago so How can I get my coins back ?
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

I remember that I got some free coins from this airdrop of project long time ago so How can I get my coins back ?

after the website airdrop there was a coinswap did you partake? if so just install the wallet and restore your wallet.dat backup. if not you're possibly screwed message the dev / wait for his response here

andem

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Is there a discord group? how about POS?
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

after the website airdrop there was a coinswap did you partake? if so just install the wallet and restore your wallet.dat backup. if not you're possibly screwed message the dev / wait for his response here

Thank you for your help . I will download new wallet and get back my coins. Hope it's fine .
derzsia

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

https://bitmxittz.com

Bitmxittz website https://bitmxittz.com will be live in next month with limited features.

Bitmxittz Trade Platform will be live in Nov. 2018.

Signup rewards to 1st 500 members will be announced soon.

Great! Thank you.
 Dev, you can update the website link on the first page to.
Happy trading for all.
abba1

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

the price is shaping up now, 5 plus dollars per coin now, this is a good time to buy and do some marketing, once the product is out, it might be quite expensive.

You can say price is shaping but $5+ is not good value of such low supply coin with working wallets, nodes and explorers, website etc. ok website is not live yet but still i think at least 0.02BTC is fair value for this coin. I think dev and followers didn't try enough to promote and get this coin on good exchanges upon launch last year, if it was done properly last year price could have been seen beyond 0.1BTC now. At this moment crypto markets are bit bullish so it will be hard to shape real value of this coin. let's see what dev comes up with next in upgraded website, hope some new and exciting features in website to make this coin go ahead. goodluck to dev with bmxt project.

You are RIGHT.
Anyway, I am working hard to promote this coin through https://discord.gg/AYDDAH3, but my experience is bitter. It seems that BMXT coin holders are lifeless object.
ever_3x

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

Still have time to collect some bmxt cheap,some peoples sell cheap to get quick money

Kisleav

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

You can say price is shaping but $5+ is not good value of such low supply coin with working wallets, nodes and explorers, website etc. ok website is not live yet but still i think at least 0.02BTC is fair value for this coin. I think dev and followers didn't try enough to promote and get this coin on good exchanges upon launch last year, if it was done properly last year price could have been seen beyond 0.1BTC now. At this moment crypto markets are bit bullish so it will be hard to shape real value of this coin. let's see what dev comes up with next in upgraded website, hope some new and exciting features in website to make this coin go ahead. goodluck to dev with bmxt project.

You are RIGHT.
Anyway, I am working hard to promote this coin through https://discord.gg/AYDDAH3, but my experience is bitter. It seems that BMXT coin holders are lifeless object.
holders are not lifeless, the project has lasted for quite some time before giving out a product, but i believe one the products start rolling out, life is coming in to this project once again.
ever_3x

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:21:12 AM

Dev not active more 3 weeks maybe busy for prepare new web site
We all waiting here i hope new web site no delay
Kisleav

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

Dev not active more 3 weeks maybe busy for prepare new web site
We all waiting here i hope new web site no delay
we have started the month when the website is set to go live, i think this should then start to mean business here, and with the incentive for new account opening, we are starting off with a good move.
so, the website should go live.
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

Upgraded website will be live and user registration will be open soon.
Trade platform will be launched in Nov 2018.
1st 500 registered users with deposit of minimum 5 BMXT will receive free bounty coins in BMXT and other coins.
We will also buyback 5% Bitmxittz BMXT coins at 30% to 50% above market price.
Stay connected to this thread for latest update from us and don't miss opportunity.

Kisleav

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

1st 500 registered users with deposit of minimum 5 BMXT will receive free bounty coins in BMXT and other coins.
Stay connected to this thread for latest update from us and don't miss opportunity.
am loving every thing here, the buy back program is going to be amazing,
a rare coin with such products and a buy back is going to be very amazing.
derzsia

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

Great news!
Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: