Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitmxittz [BMXT] New Chain [ANN]  (Read 38421 times)
Bitmxittz (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

Bitmxittz Listed to Kompler Exchange

Start trading Now

https://www.kompler.exchange/

https://www.kompler.exchange/#/markets/BTC/BMXT

Open your trade account at https://www.kompler.exchange/ and start trading BMXT with BTC at https://www.kompler.exchange/#/markets/BTC/BMXT

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

this is absolutely interest and encouraging, the dev has done something so great that i feel we should do our part to toward promoting this amazing project, now that the places to trade are available, we should now call upon buyers.
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

this is absolutely interest and encouraging, the dev has done something so great that i feel we should do our part to toward promoting this amazing project, now that the places to trade are available, we should now call upon buyers.
Yeap, recent weeks, so many new exchanges for Bitmxitz.
It's good motivation for the growth of the project, at least in terms of its daily liquidity.
More exchanges, potentially higher liquidity.
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:07:14 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 12:27:54 PM by Bitmxittz

▐▀░░█▀▀▄██▄▄██▀█▄▄█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▌░░░░░░░░★★★★★★★░░░!!!░░░MAX░░SUPPLY░░10000░░COINS░░░!!!░░░★★★★★★★░░░░░
░░░█▀▀▄▀█▀░░░▐█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░(BMXT)░░Bitmxittz░░(BMXT)░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐▄░░█▄▄▀░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░★★★★★★★░░░░Bitcointalk░░░|░░░OWN░░EXCHANGE░░░|░░░Discord░░░░★★★★★★★
Kisleav

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

kompler offers a variety of exchange pairs which is an amazing news for us, and now that we are midway through the month my attention is shifting tow\rd our own exchange.
negaim

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

New Coin added in TradeKainos Token & Cryptocurrency Exchanger
Coin Name: Bitmxittz
Ticker: BMXT
BTC Pair: https://www.tradekainos.com/trade/coin.html?coinType=61

Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

Bitmxittz Listed to Tradekainos Exchange

Start trading Now

https://www.tradekainos.com/trade/

https://www.tradekainos.com/trade/coin.html?coinType=61

Open your trade account at https://www.kompler.exchange/ and start trading BMXT with BTC at https://www.tradekainos.com/trade/coin.html?coinType=61

Kisleav

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:46:40 AM

i love it here that every time i long onto this channel i find an update which is positive for this project, hope we can now embark on pulling masses to this project for mass adoption.
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

Any update or plan bmxt to more better exchange, i think 6 smalll exchanges
Not much help bmxt
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

Not much help bmxt
small exchanges are not so bad even though the liquidity is not so much, i have a few of this coins gotten at the start and i believe thy will be way more than it is right now especially after the official launch of own exchange this month as promised.
Bitmxittz (OP)

BITMXITTZ

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:12:00 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 07:25:04 AM by Bitmxittz

Not much help bmxt

There are some big exchanges ready to list this coin to their exchange for listing fee 0.5 to 1BTC, we contacted them long ago and we are in touch with them since then.

Fees for listing of BMXT to 3 big exchanges can cost 2-3BTC, we think it's not worth paying that much amount for listing since our community is not very active and no big daily trade volume of BMXT is seen on any exchange it is listed to.

Once BMXT reaches 1BTC daily volume on at least 2 exchanges then we will consider listing this coin to big exchanges paying high fees.

We are here with our project to benefit BMXT users, to profit BMXT holders/investors and also profiting for ourselves and keep project go on, it is only possible if there is strong support from BMXT users and community members.

Our own digital assets trade exchange is about to be launched in next month and we hope this time positive response and support from entire BMXT community which will be beneficial for us all. We team members alone can not go all the way to success of this project or coin, if entire BMXT community is with us and support us all the way to success then only it will be possible.

Thank You.

TanchikG

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

I am with you from the very beginning and I support you. We can't give up
Kisleav

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:39:02 AM

Not much help bmxt

There are some big exchanges ready to list this coin to their exchange for listing fee 0.5 to 1BTC, we contacted them long ago and we are in touch with them since then.

Fees for listing of BMXT to 3 big exchanges can cost 2-3BTC, we think it's not worth paying that much amount for listing since our community is not very active and no big daily trade volume of BMXT is seen on any exchange it is listed to.

Once BMXT reaches 1BTC daily volume on at least 2 exchanges then we will consider listing this coin to big exchanges paying high fees.

We are here with our project to benefit BMXT users, to profit BMXT holders/investors and also profiting for ourselves and keep project go on, it is only possible if there is strong support from BMXT users and community members.

Our own digital assets trade exchange is about to be launched in next month and we hope this time positive response and support from entire BMXT community which will be beneficial for us all. We team members alone can not go all the way to success of this project or coin, if entire BMXT community is with us and support us all the way to success then only it will be possible.

Thank You.
for us to bring more people to this project i think we can use the telegram very much effectively, i have seen projects with no products like in the light but invite many telegram people who put out their brands, i think we can use telegram.
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

Not much help bmxt

Thank You.
for us to bring more people to this project i think we can use the telegram very much effectively, i have seen projects with no products like in the light but invite many telegram people who put out their brands, i think we can use telegram.

avoid telegram many people wont use it due to being forced to give their phone number to do so

abba1

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

I am with you from the very beginning and I support you. We can't give up

I have been with you also. The problem is new investors are not joining with us.
abba1

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

i love it here that every time i long onto this channel i find an update which is positive for this project, hope we can now embark on pulling masses to this project for mass adoption.

But how?

Of this 6 exchanges where BMXT is currently trading have not more that 100 traders.
SpotCash

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

But how?

Of this 6 exchanges where BMXT is currently trading have not more that 100 traders.

I am also following this forum from begin. I buy and sell bmxt occasionally. I think if all member just buy bmxt for 0.0002btc on each exchange price may go few times up and once it's rising logically new investors will join too, this is how community will grow and price will rise  but there shouldn't be dumps by developer or any bag holders. it will only cost 0.001btc to each members to pump and get more investors in. Bmxt did well on Coinsmarkets but after closure of coinsmarkets this project was almost dead and now became live again from last month with listings to small ones but many exchanges.

Also waiting for bmxt's own exchange next month with big hope.
Kisleav

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

But how?

I am also following this forum from begin. I buy and sell bmxt occasionally. I think if all member just buy bmxt for 0.0002btc on each exchange price may go few times up and once it's rising logically new investors will join too, this is how community will grow and price will rise  but there shouldn't be dumps by developer or any bag holders. it will only cost 0.001btc to each members to pump and get more investors in. Bmxt did well on Coinsmarkets but after closure of coinsmarkets this project was almost dead and now became live again from last month with listings to small ones but many exchanges.

Also waiting for bmxt's own exchange next month with big hope.
the dump may not be so high or even a problem because their are only 10000 bitmxittz coins out in the total supply, so am of a view that if any body who own any bmxt takes this project as their own and such things in their power to promote it out their.
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

We are near bmxt platform,hope dev released no delay.
Maybe more better for bmxt to rise but i am not sure.
I hope my mind is wrong  Sad
Kisleav

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

We are near bmxt platform,hope dev released no delay.
Maybe more better for bmxt to rise but i am not sure.
I hope my mind is wrong  Sad
yes, the exchange launch is scheduled for this month, and just like the website launch was on schedule, i believe the exchange too will be, and surely the price will rise, i hope the exchange interface too is very attractive and secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: