Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Bitcoin?  (Read 4988 times)
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

I personally know quite a bit about Bitcoin. However, this thread is for the community here. The idea is every post should contain NEW info which hasn't previously been posted in this thread.

For example, I will start with the obvious: Bitcoin is internet money

Is this a perfect explanation? Of course not. This is where you come in.

Please post the most detailed aspects about Bitcoin you know, without repeating any info previously posted in this thread.

The idea is as we scroll down, the discussion should get continually more complicated as we dig further into the technology, development, history, etc.

Make sense?

So I will repeat the starting point: Bitcoin is internet money
all bitcoin users already know all if bitcoin bitcoin is a virtual currency developed in 2009 by someone under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto. This currency is like Rupiah or Dollar, but it is only available in the digital world. The concept may sound like eGold, although it is actually much different.
Yazrielle

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:19:48 AM

From what i red in the blog bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and created by unknown person named satoshi nakamoto in 2009.bitcoin is digital currency you can transfer money with no middle men and no fees. You can buy and eat without money but using bitcoin. From the blog says bitcoin is the next generation currency. Thats what i know.
olliepearl

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:30:27 AM

Everyone has their own definition what bitcoin is, but for me, according to what I've read, bitcoin is a new currency that was created by an unknown person. It states that transactions there are made with no middle men, which it means that no need some banks. We also don't need to give our real names.

Iyhen

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:45:28 AM

Bitcoin is the new currency that is digital based. It can be use in paying bills and loads online.

KeeKit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:54:51 AM

There are big media platforms that can be accessed for information. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, stored and used electronically. A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging but the originals are Bitcoin. Also, it is never too late to invest. one of the best is Ethereum.You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

yes, i agree with you bitcoin is internet money. Although the existence of bitcoin is amazing but without the internet it will also be just a name. Bitcoin is more powerful than just an online game that satisfies our fondness but bitcoin will make more money.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
naitik01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

Bitcoin is internet money, it can also be called virtual currency. Computer Internet By trading it is obtained by trading. The most important
thing is that easily anywhere in the world Can be taken in your wallet and buy anything you need.

X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:26:21 PM

a peer to peer electronic cash system which is trustless and instead relies on cryptographic proof to transact money which is also irreversible.

that is the gist of what the paper says and i like it.

I like how this definition is pretty straightforward especially for someone like me who is not bitcoin literate just yet. 👍🏻

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
Rahul5577

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:58:33 PM

Bitcoin has started since 2008.Bitcoin is a digital currency which also acts as online payment system in which bitcoins are used.This type of currency is called cryptocurrency.This coin has a decent price which can increase or decrease. Anyone can buy or sell bitcoin or exchange it with other currencies.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:25 AM

a peer to peer electronic cash system which is trustless and instead relies on cryptographic proof to transact money which is also irreversible.

that is the gist of what the paper says and i like it.

I like how this definition is pretty straightforward especially for someone like me who is not bitcoin literate just yet. 👍🏻
Yes bitcoin has been explained well enough by you. Adding to the details I want to say that it is a form of digital currency that has been introduced by a group of people that consider themselves as satoshsi Nakamoto and it is now being widely used by the people for the sake of transacting their money safely through the borders without any traces left. Moreover, it a price is volatile and it does not belong to any one country.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:35:21 AM

I personally know quite a bit about Bitcoin. However, this thread is for the community here. The idea is every post should contain NEW info which hasn't previously been posted in this thread.

Please post the most detailed aspects about Bitcoin you know, without repeating any info previously posted in this thread.

The idea is as we scroll down, the discussion should get continually more complicated as we dig further into the technology, development, history, etc.

Make sense?

The bitcoin for me is a job here in internet or networking. I used bitcoin for my income, Here in bitcoin I earned money by posting. The other people used bitcoin for their past time, but the most common used of bitcoin for other people is income. I used my bitcoin to help my parents or family to their expenses or daily needs. I pay our bills like bill in water, bills in electricity and my rent house. So the bitcoin is very important to me.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

Bitcoin is the electronic currency created by satoshi nakamoto.
uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:31:46 AM

Make sense?

Bitcoin is an electronic moeny made in 2009 . Bitcoin is also associated with the open source software that he designed , and also uses p2p network whithout centralized storage because the sistem is decentralized ,the acount of btc is anonymous. And the best part is bitcoin can reduce unemploeyment bitcoin offer many way to get income . By trading invest join bounty and signature champagin ect.
susyadav1

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:45:36 AM

Make sense?

Bitcoin is an electronic moeny made in 2009 . Bitcoin is also associated with the open source software that he designed , and also uses p2p network whithout centralized storage because the sistem is decentralized ,the acount of btc is anonymous. And the best part is bitcoin can reduce unemploeyment bitcoin offer many way to get income . By trading invest join bounty and signature champagin ect.

Bitcoin is a worldwide concurrency and digital payment system called the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central repository or single administrator. Bitcoin is internet money
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:24:01 PM

Bitcoin is the next future of payment system that we have right now. Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency and it has a fast and reliable network which is called blockchain that is very trustworthy and one of the best thing in the internet because with that network in bitcoin, it makes the transactions faster and secure and also transparent.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:57:25 AM

Make sense?

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency an ld it is a digital money you can use this to transaction very fast because it peer to peer actually bitcoin is money because you can convert it into fiat money / real money to buy anything that you want.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:49:10 PM

Bitcoin its a decentralized crypto currencie, considered and used for a few as a store of value, bitcoin transactions arent cheaper neither fast as we do are able to do with credit and debit cards, its something bitcoin cant make it happen, instant transactions and tiny fees. Bitcoin does represents freedom, where we can moove anytime and any value into any direction without ask permission to make it.
Majesty0109

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:53:30 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and also called crypto-currency that is not backed by any country's central bank or government. Bitcoins can be traded for goods or services with vendors who accept Bitcoins as payment.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:56:36 PM

Its a era.its a hope.its a trust.its a vast thing that you cnt describe with words
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:07:47 PM

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency.it's a digital currency also.in this crypto world bitcoin is the king of coin.thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: