Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Bitcoin?  (Read 4991 times)
BraveSpirit

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:43:16 AM

Bitcoin is the first digital currency worldwide that was created in 2009. It is created and held electronically like in computers. Bitcoin is the origin of all cryptocurrencies existing nowadays. The good thing in bitcoin is that it is decentralized, no one controls over it unlike in a bank and any transactions made in bitcoin are free of charge. Also, bitcoins received will be stored in a bitcoin wallet.
seanskie18

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:49:13 AM

Bitcoin is a hope for everyone. It is also the new currency that is digital based. It can be used in paying bills, paying online shopping and loads online.

Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:27:02 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency of crypto market that can be transfer to another person without a bank account. In fact Bitcoins are not issued by any bank or government, So people wants to keep it like gold.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Larry Lantern

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:42:22 AM

Is The world's most famous crypto currency (internet money) which can be converted into fiat money. You can get bitcoin through the internet.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:07:55 PM

Of course, everybody will tell you that this is the first cryptocurrency that has managed to grow from several cents in 2009 to over $8000 this November. For me Bitcoin is a sense of freedom, freedom from taxes and the way to earn for living.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:24:04 PM

Bitcoin is the universal currency, you are able to use who you are, even you are Pilipino,American is anot a matter.

Bitcoin is digital money that's allowed to use as means of payment specially in online shopping. Bitcoin is easy to use, easy to send and to receive with other where they are.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:27:07 PM

I think only the lazy does not know what bitcoin is. And most who know consider it a bubble, but nothing will take another 5-10 years and it will be the main method of calculation in the stores. I believe.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:56:26 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency which is decentralized that mean is not under any authority of central bank of any country,
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:01:20 PM

Bitcoin is the universal currency, you are able to use who you are, even you are Pilipino,American is anot a matter.

Bitcoin is digital money that's allowed to use as means of payment specially in online shopping. Bitcoin is easy to use, easy to send and to receive with other where they are.

Yes, It is a digital cryptocurrency wherein you are able to purchase something that you need through online. It is money in the internet wherein you can change it into a real money. It is really easy to use and working in here you can gain much income that you can give to your family wherever they are.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Larry Lantern

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:12:52 AM

Bitcoin is the world's famous crypto currency. Where you can change internet money into fiat money. Created by the "satoshi nakamotoS"
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:36:09 AM

for me about bitcoin is important because of this you can raise money even at home and it can be very helpful in family and in
You and your children will inherit it with my children

Rahul5577

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:34:28 PM

I personally know quite a bit about Bitcoin. However, this thread is for the community here. The idea is every post should contain NEW info which hasn't previously been posted in this thread.

For example, I will start with the obvious: Bitcoin is internet money

Is this a perfect explanation? Of course not. This is where you come in.

Please post the most detailed aspects about Bitcoin you know, without repeating any info previously posted in this thread.

The idea is as we scroll down, the discussion should get continually more complicated as we dig further into the technology, development, history, etc.

Make sense?

So I will repeat the starting point: Bitcoin is internet money

Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system.It is called the first decentralized digital currency. I knew the bitcoin is introduced to whole world as an open source project.
jekjekey

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:42:53 AM

Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! There are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name.
@ace

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:44:53 AM

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. An Easy and fast way to earn money. It's decentralized, bitcoin network isn’t controlled by one central authority, transparent and use for more transaction over the network.
ravancharles

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:46:46 AM

Bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrency that can use to earn and as a source of investment.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:49:36 AM

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, where everyone easily gets it, and bitcoin greatly facilitates its users to transfer money quickly and accurately, as well as it's business as well as other things ...
RahulRana

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:50:49 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is also know as cryptocurrency.it is internet money.this is easy and fast way of saving money with the help of Internet.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:09:53 AM

I personally know quite a bit about Bitcoin. However, this thread is for the community here. The idea is every post should contain NEW info which hasn't previously been posted in this thread.

For example, I will start with the obvious: Bitcoin is internet money

Is this a perfect explanation? Of course not. This is where you come in.

Please post the most detailed aspects about Bitcoin you know, without repeating any info previously posted in this thread.

The idea is as we scroll down, the discussion should get continually more complicated as we dig further into the technology, development, history, etc.

Make sense?

So I will repeat the starting point: Bitcoin is internet money
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency an ld it is a digital money you can use this to transaction very fast because it peer to peer actually bitcoin is money because you can convert it into fiat money / real money to buy anything that you want.

At its simplest, Bitcoin is either virtual currency or reference to the technology. You can make transaction by checking wiring, or cash.Bitcoin stores details of every single transaction that ever happened in the network in a huge version of a general ledger, called the block chain.

Bitcoin is decentralized, anonymous, easy to setup,tax free and totally transparent. It is so fast and as currency used on different websites as well.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:44:53 PM

bitcoin is another opportunity to become independent and to live in prosperity...and also to practice our analytical mind)
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:09:02 PM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency not unlike any other you might have come across while playing online games, except the technology is much stronger.

I agree that bitcoin is a virtual currency not unlike other that you might encounter while playing online games.But on my opinion, bitcoin is a decentralized truth ledger that there is no central authority which controls over bitcoin except computers. Bitcoin is one of my best way to earn money by converting bitcoin over fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: