Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69202 times)
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:46:57 PM

Not necessarily, too, because only a bit of bitcoin is not easy to become rich because to get rich it takes a long process and not for a moment.
The prediction about bitcoin for the long haul is really interesting and all the predictors are calling for over million dollars and purchasing when you can now and keep for the long haul is not that difficult,so there are options whether you take the bait and get the coins now ,then if the prediction comes true ,you could be a millionaire.  Cheesy
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:19:03 PM

I think it's not because  if you don't know how to trade or how to proper used it then you should be study about bitcoin. that's the way you spend your valuable time for bitcoin(such as minimum 6 month).
so personally I said that bitcoin is not instant way to rich
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:23:47 PM

I also think bitcoin can be fast if you are careful in the management and investment carefully.
It can also make you fast go poor if you play gambling.
You can buy as many bitcoins to increase the bitcoin price, then you will have some profit
Yes. Bitcoins is one of the safest and easiest ways of becoming rich. The sound knowledge of crypto market, its fluctuations and coping strategies can for sure make investor rich within short time. Bitcoin trading is not gambling so it requires proper analysis of market. Reading latest articles, news etc are also great ways to trade safe with bitcoins.
zoose

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:24:08 PM

what do you think about this topic?

I think it is way to talk about the positive aspects of Bitcoin but it could cause people to have unrealistic expectations about the ROI in their investment.

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
FrozenByte

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:31:00 PM

Bitcoin is not an instant way to get rich. You need to wait for a while before you make lots of money off of it.

▄ █ █ HOQU █ █ ▄   MARKETING OF THE FUTURE! (http://www.hoqu.io)
Decentralized affiliate platform (http://www.hoqu.io)  ▌▌▌ICO : 27 NOV ▌▌▌  (http://www.hoqu.io)
◆ Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/HOQUio)   ◆ Twitter (https://twitter.com/HOQU_IO)   ◆ ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254411)   ◆ White Paper (https://goo.gl/fPFBKT)   ◆ Telegram (https://t.me/hoquio)   ◆ Medium (https://blog.hoqu.io/)
kalodu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:40:58 PM

I also think bitcoin can be fast if you are careful in the management and investment carefully.
It can also make you fast go poor if you play gambling.
You can buy as many bitcoins to increase the bitcoin price, then you will have some profit
Yes. Bitcoins is one of the safest and easiest ways of becoming rich. The sound knowledge of crypto market, its fluctuations and coping strategies can for sure make investor rich within short time. Bitcoin trading is not gambling so it requires proper analysis of market. Reading latest articles, news etc are also great ways to trade safe with bitcoins.

It is neither safe nor easy to get rich off bitcoin. The days of 100x returns in a short period are long gone and the volatility makes it extremely risky.

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:08:24 PM

Bitcoin wont survive. Less and less corps are adopting it. More companies are dropping support for it everday
I guess you are living on some other planet. Do not spread such negative news about bitcoins when the lots of crypto traders are excited about Segwit.  State any one reason that made you think like this. Bitcoins are the rulers of the crypto kingdom. They are soon going to get legalized and will be the most used digital currency.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:20:10 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 06:05:10 AM by MMA

I dont know?, well i just started btw, so i still dont know what is the full concept of bitcoin and how do this makes money. so maybe i can fet tips from people who is a pro in bitcoin :3

It is a way to get rich but it cannot make you an instant one. You have to wait for a lot of years before becoming a rich person in bitcoin. And it is also going to happen on how you will work with your source of income. If you are a newbie trader and you have the potential to see your good life in bitcoin, believe it will happen.
I don’t understand that how the people are far of bitcoin. Why they don’t understand the reality of technology. The age of bitcoin is 8 year, then how a man can say that it would take a lot of years to become rich through bitcoin. Is there not any person who has earned a lot of wealth through bitcoin? Why the people are so bling and when will they realize the reality.  
to me i think bitcoin is a good way of earning bitcoin but not a short way. here you need to invest a good money and they you need to work for that and and only then you can become able to get some profit from trading. some time it even take a lot of time but get nothing or a very low profit.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:00:31 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 03:28:50 AM by Gameroid

I dont know?, well i just started btw, so i still dont know what is the full concept of bitcoin and how do this makes money. so maybe i can fet tips from people who is a pro in bitcoin :3

It is a way to get rich but it cannot make you an instant one. You have to wait for a lot of years before becoming a rich person in bitcoin. And it is also going to happen on how you will work with your source of income. If you are a newbie trader and you have the potential to see your good life in bitcoin, believe it will happen.
I don’t understand that how the people are far of bitcoin. Why they don’t understand the reality of technology. The age of bitcoin is 8 year, then how a man can say that it would take a lot of years to become rich through bitcoin. Is there not any person who has earned a lot of wealth through bitcoin? Why the people are so bling and when will they realize the reality.  
i personally not agree with the statement, bitcoin is in fact not the instant way of earning money. i think bitcoin need a good experience, if you want to use bitcoin for trading then you need to have experience in trading because without you cannot come succeeded in trading. and similrly in every field you need to have good experience.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:09:20 PM

i personally not agree with the statement, bitcoin is in fact not the instant way of earning money.
how you can say that bitcoin is not instant way of earning money we already know that bitcoin is permanent currency and it will survive forever and already a lot of people earning a good amount of income through bitcoin so i can say that bitcoin is the instant way of earning money.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:12:21 PM

i personally not agree with the statement, bitcoin is in fact not the instant way of earning money.
how you can say that bitcoin is not instant way of earning money we already know that bitcoin is permanent currency and it will survive forever and already a lot of people earning a good amount of income through bitcoin so i can say that bitcoin is the instant way of earning money.
Yeah that is right that many people are earning money from internet because of bitcoin. Actually bitcoin is a source with which people are able to get some opportunities from which they are able to earn from their country. Before that there were some opportunities with fat earning but that was limited to some countries while bitcoin is for worldwide.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:46:54 PM

I think it depends on how you use your earnings or bitcoin. If you use it for gambling then your not going to be rich. But if you use it in the right and smart way and using the advantages of bitcoin at the same time your on your way to get rich.
Precisely I think gambling is a method to get rich with instant. While working in bitcoin by doing business or trading may take a long time for you to get rich? You can not get rich with instant using bitcoin. You need time, patience and effort
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:53:32 PM

No, theres no instant way to become risk, we must work for it and if you use bitcoin you should know how to use it well because it can be loss anytime you miss use your fund. Working hard is the key to become rich, discipline yourself more and be patience.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:02:58 PM

I think your topic is right, unless it was already posted. There are people or members here in this community of bitcoin is getting rich. It is proven by the evidence of posting a thread and replying on it. We saw that bitcoin make us to be rich instantly.  Like trading, we didn't know how much profit we will earn the coin that we buy. So if you buy a coin worth of $5000 then you gain profit of x20 then your will go $100000 and thats makes us instant rich.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

For me, bitcoin is one of earning sources online. But i am not sure, can be rich instant from bitcoin. But need to admit i have earned 3x from my salary working.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:47:59 PM

For me, bitcoin is one of earning sources online. But i am not sure, can be rich instant from bitcoin. But need to admit i have earned 3x from my salary working.

That is right, there is no certainty that one can be instantly rich just by earning bitcoin. You really need to be active at the same time focus on these currencies so you can reach your certain goal.
As you've said, butcoins is just a way to make money, but it is a door, an opportunity that may lead us to the doorsteps of success.
Casy

Activity: 149
Merit: 22

🔴🔵 FoxMixer.com 🔵🔴

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

I think it is like with any other currency, you need to work hard to be successful.
There are just a lot more scam offers that are bitcoin-related. Just don't believe in get-rich-quickly schemes.
Why should you? Who should pay for you getting rich for free?

Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:51:27 PM

yes,I believe that bitcoin is the best way to get rich.nowadays bitcoin is more popular. we all know what is the value of bitcoin.bitcoin price rising day by day.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:53:50 PM

That is right, there is no certainty that one can be instantly rich just by earning bitcoin. You really need to be active at the same time focus on these currencies so you can reach your certain goal.
As you've said, butcoins is just a way to make money, but it is a door, an opportunity that may lead us to the doorsteps of success.
Yeah. It is really difficult to become rich. I agree to you that we must focus on the cryptocurrency world for us to become rich. We need to work hard for us to achieve our goal. Bitcoin gave us opportunity, so don't waste it.

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:03:50 PM

hmmm we dont know but we believe bitcoin what can do ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: