Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA manual claims tracker (UNOFFICIAL)  (Read 33957 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
habraken

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:22:34 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 02:16:10 AM by mprep

Go code. As we've established, you've shown no proficiency at anything else.
Or go answer some of those support emails you'll find on the first pages of this thread. Or maybe go find yourself a better lawyer just in case.

I'm coding while replying to you

No, if you were actually replying to me, there would have been no need for me to post about IOTA reeking like a scam anymore, and I would have stopped. It's simple logic. But you already admitted in this thread you're not serious about replying or even fully reading posts by people you have cowardly declared trolls, because their posts are too critical of IOTA. So just like David, you are full of shit and arrogance (power corrupts, as I said). Which no doubt rubs off on the company you two are supposedly running (possibly into the ground if you go on like this). Have you found a better lawyer yet? You seem to have the time to post nonsense on this silly forum, but you have no time to respond to your investors' emails. Maybe that could be called 'negligence'.

I'd say you'd be behaving like one, but that would be an insult to little girls all over the world.

See, with every new post you just prove that you are a troll. Surprised you get what you deserve?  Cheesy

No, I only troll IOTA representatives that are clearly trolls. That's how the world works.
Why don't you go answer support tickets from people that were foolish enough to trust IOTA to be a serious company?

KYC and then what ? naked pic ? suck dick ?   Angry

I'm not anonymous and I'm not happy with Jean Luc posting on 9th while he should have done at earliest on 12th at decent time, if he wanted to. I can not understand that at all. But your personal affairs are not my business, and my business is already harmed a lot by the lack of equal treatment that I'm victim of due to your inaccurate instructions given.

So NOW it is time to stop playing games and RESPECT your part of the contact.

KYC is not part of the deal, when someone change a deal, we all know what it means.

1. Damage occurs NOW, so Cfb arguments are not strong enough to justify a change of deal.

2. Protection of anonymity is a human right, only absolute force majeur might justify me to go against such conviction, this is clearly not. I believe more than one will think the same.

Enforced KYC will then be perceived by me and by others as unjustified, opportunistic use of force, other than for some personal satisfaction, to violate respectable convictions and increase damage made to participant(s) whose treatment had already failed to be treated fairly.

So is it still an option ?

If Yes, I advise you take advise.

Quoted for truth.

This thread has now collected evidence and documented the experience of several IOTA purchasers whose manual claims have been ignored for almost one year now. We have seen that contrary to the statements by the IOTA team that it is the users' fault for leaving the claim till the last moment, most such users have been trying to claim multiple times since last year, never to receive a response. Others, whose claims may have formally been processed, still can't get hold of their IOTA because the software now doesn't let them access the same addresses. A few users I have talked to privately prefer not to post their case in public, so the number of submitted but ignored claims is actually higher.

Several of the claimants I have been in talks with are more than willing to consider taking legal action (and unlike me, do not care to remain anonymous). The IOTA team is no longer unaccountable. Unlike the common scams here, they do have a business presence in the real world and have even managed to attract traditional VC investors. So I would be curious to find out how would Jamie Burke and his partners from Outlier Ventures feel about having their investment in IOTA spent on fending off lawsuits, settling legal claims, and fixing bad PR, instead of on technical and business development? Will they like the fact that the names of Outlier Ventures and IOTA now appear together in the context of scam accusations and lawsuit threats? I plan to ask them. In fact, it may be a good idea for all of you with outstanding manual claims to also copy them, in one last claim request. Their contact info is conveniently posted at https://outlierventures.io/#contact and they proudly (for now) list IOTA as a startup they have invested in. And unlike David, who may just say he never got your request, those guys are used to being accountable and wouldn't take the risk of ignoring you.

Just a friendly reminder.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

Just as a reminder, ball has been in Jean-Luc's court for over a week now. As soon as he hands over the information he will receive his tokens. I even sent him a PM reminder earlier today.

habraken

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:28:51 PM

Just as a reminder, ball has been in Jean-Luc's court for over a week now. As soon as he hands over the information he will receive his tokens. I even sent him a PM reminder earlier today.
As you knew beforehand, he wishes to remain anonymous (like most people in crypto), so you knew the outcome of your stupid ultimatum and are deliberately trying to scam other investors.
websioux

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 05:32:20 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 09:00:42 AM by websioux

If you did not claim your iotas in the automatic claiming period contact @David over at https://slack.iotatoken.com where you will be given further instructions to manually claim your tokens. Tokens not claimed by 11th of July 2017 will be forfeited and considered donations.
Source OP : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0

==============
==============
Date: June 10th, 2017

I told you and everyone 100 times (which has been echoed by the community) that you had to send it to EMAIL, not on Slack. Slack deletes after 10 000 msgs. We have 5000 people in our Slack. I receive 50 request at least daily. [...] I cannot remember any one request, hence email.

Maybe that could be called 'negligence'.

Sure, but what if it was "intentional" ? Until proven different estimate initiate at 50%

But now
+ delaying repair process,
+ try changing rules at last second,
+ poluting defense communication,

Where does percentage go ?
habraken

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:37:47 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 02:16:39 AM by mprep

If you did not claim your iotas in the automatic claiming period contact @David over at https://slack.iotatoken.com where you will be given further instructions to manually claim your tokens. Tokens not claimed by 11th of July 2017 will be forfeited and considered donations.

LOL! Did he really say that? "Will be considered donations"?! You can't just make up new rules as you go along, an take away the properties and rights of your investors Grin
Is this guy really a CEO with a legal team? ROFL

No, I only troll IOTA representatives that are clearly trolls. That's how the world works.

I like endless loops, they are like paradoxes.

Go answer some support tickets you have ignored.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:45:38 PM

They'll be processed in due time. Right now we prioritize the interests of the majority. Sorry, this is how it's done everywhere.
habraken

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:52:11 PM

They'll be processed in due time. Right now we prioritize the interests of the majority. Sorry, this is how it's done everywhere.

No, you are prioritizing trolling in this thread, obviously. You could have handled all those emails easily by now. You think trolling is more important than taking care of your investors.

And 'in due time' doesn't mean anything, 'in due time' you'll come up with more excuses and tricks to not have to give these people what you owe them.
websioux

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

LOL! Did he really say that? "Will be considered donations"?! You can't just make up new rules as you go along, an take away the properties and rights of your investors Grin
Is this guy really a CEO with a legal team? ROFL

No, let's be accurate, this is written since months on the Opening post of the initial (or one the initial) iota tread, It all started there for us. It was best reference we had. The fact, that missing the deadline would be considered donation is not new and fully legit. You have to create serious deadlines otherwise it never stops as some people will be too lazy to react in time.

My quotes were to support your "negligence" qualification.

Come-from-Beyond is not CEO. He is main dev, technical vision and funder, iotatoken is funder and CEO.

But if this is not your fight, I'd suggest that you step back. Thank for your appreciated help, but you are feading him. And this will make it harder for other concerned people to catch up.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:36:28 PM

You could have handled all those emails easily by now.

I couldn't, not my expertise.
bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:11:02 PM

just get it figured out. for a company with a 700.000.000 valuation you are doing a very shitty job in satifying your investors. sell some IOTA and get someone to do the PR work for you.

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:16:51 PM

just get it figured out. for a company with a 700.000.000 valuation you are doing a very shitty job in satifying your investors. sell some IOTA and get someone to do the PR work for you.

What company has 700.000.000 valuation?
iotatoken

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:46:51 AM

Haha, we have provided the highest ROI in crypto history and we are doing a 'shitty job in satisfying our investors' because a handful of people were too lazy to follow proper procedures? The stupidity is palpable. Never change crypto, never change.

s2

Activity: 198
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:18:04 AM

Anyone had any luck successfully regaining access to their IOTA yet?

I had a balance in wallet v1.0.3 which is now reset to 0 due to that signature change, I believe this is different from the ICO though so would appreciate anyone able to confirm this.

David said a couple days ago there were 15 left to process, 2 days later I still a 0 balance which may or maynot be because he's still processing them.  I don't mind waiting, just want reassurance others are actually getting their funds and this isn't just a delaying tactic.

(I even offered to donate 1Gi  = ~$250? for their troubles of processing my wallet to regain access)

bcsuisse

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:17:00 PM

Haha, we have provided the highest ROI in crypto history and we are doing a 'shitty job in satisfying our investors' because a handful of people were too lazy to follow proper procedures? The stupidity is palpable. Never change crypto, never change.

whatever company/token/ecosystem. don't be arrogant just figure it out. being a jerk in a forum instead of just fixing the issue is a waste of time.

fix it, annouce it, and you are the heroes. the way you act shows you are not mature and a bunch of amateurs. please read the book: how to make friends and influence people. come back after that!

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:34:55 PM

whatever company/token/ecosystem. don't be arrogant just figure it out. being a jerk in a forum instead of just fixing the issue is a waste of time.

fix it, annouce it, and you are the heroes. the way you act shows you are not mature and a bunch of amateurs. please read the book: how to make friends and influence people. come back after that!

I can't recall at least two CEOs who led their companies to success and were following the instructions from "How to make friends". Can you?  Cheesy
bcsuisse

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:21:50 PM

[/quote]

I have to say, if this guy is the CEO of IOTA I am wondering how he can be taken seriously by cisco, bosch or any other company. Letting his developer insult people on the forum, letting him waste his time in this post just shows that these guys might be brilliant on a technical level ( I think everybody accepting that) but on a human level it feels like we are talking to a bunch of colleague graduates. I have invested with a group of people into IOTA and we hold it as a longterm investment, but had I seen this post before buying IOTAs I just might have waited the price to crash down and scooped it up at 50% of what I paid pre- Bitfinex listing.

@IOTA CEO And @IOTA DEV, stop fooling around and just give these poor fuckers their IOTA. you guys are so rich now, so why do you care in the first place about these peanuts.

JUST GET IT DONE, make a good PR story out of it and stop wasting your time in a forum full of trolls and nerds.

Being brilliant does not mean you have to be assholes. Get your shit together! I invested because I was seing IOTA at 20.000.0000.000 USD Valuation within 3 years, so go work on that instead of wasting your time here!

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:33:48 PM

you guys are so rich now, so why do you care in the first place about these peanuts.

Your conspiracy theory is wrong. The reality is how you were told - some people didn't do the reclaiming in time so they will get the iotas later.
iotatoken

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

I have to say, if this guy is the CEO of IOTA I am wondering how he can be taken seriously by cisco, bosch or any other company. Letting his developer insult people on the forum, letting him waste his time in this post just shows that these guys might be brilliant on a technical level ( I think everybody accepting that) but on a human level it feels like we are talking to a bunch of colleague graduates. I have invested with a group of people into IOTA and we hold it as a longterm investment, but had I seen this post before buying IOTAs I just might have waited the price to crash down and scooped it up at 50% of what I paid pre- Bitfinex listing.

@IOTA CEO And @IOTA DEV, stop fooling around and just give these poor fuckers their IOTA. you guys are so rich now, so why do you care in the first place about these peanuts.

JUST GET IT DONE, make a good PR story out of it and stop wasting your time in a forum full of trolls and nerds.

Being brilliant does not mean you have to be assholes. Get your shit together! I invested because I was seing IOTA at 20.000.0000.000 USD Valuation within 3 years, so go work on that instead of wasting your time here!

I find it immeasurably hilarious how people like yourself just talk shit, while we consistently deliver.  Hahah, before it was "you guys will fail", then we make history and people are like "GO WORK FOR ME".

Shortly: FUCK YOU and everyone like you.

bcsuisse

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:48:09 AM

I find it immeasurably hilarious how people like yourself just talk shit, while we consistently deliver.  Hahah, before it was "you guys will fail", then we make history and people are like "GO WORK FOR ME".

Shortly: FUCK YOU and everyone like you.

Well if you are the CEO and you are saying FUCK YOU in a forum which is visible to anybody, this alone disqualiifies you as a CEO. of course this is crypto and you think you can do whatever you want.

I never said you fail, I am just trying to be reasonable and hope that IOTA suceeds. I have put in a 3digits amount (yes in BTC) into IOTA pre- Bitfinx listing so I am a believer that the tech will change  the world and rule the world. It would have been great if the team behind IOTA was solving problems quietly instead of wasting their time and telling people :FUCK YOU. that is just rude and proves how imature you are.

the internet won't forget, but hey, it's crypto so yeah do whatever you want. I assume you guys are around 30years or younge, if you look back in 10years, you will realize that being not an asshole might have given the same outcome just you would have had a better image and did not piss off so many people.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:16:03 AM

Well if you are the CEO and you are saying FUCK YOU in a forum which is visible to anybody, this alone disqualiifies you as a CEO.

Ever assessed number of people sharing your point of view?  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: