Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed] AVALON CHIPs @0.082BTC + K16 Miner Assembly 60EUR  (Read 75706 times)
psyc

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:08:57 PM

I hope for a quick solution    Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:11:43 PM

I hope for a quick solution    Sad

Me too, but cant see it myself.

siran

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 07:08:22 PM

Oh c'mon people!

BkkCoins spent half of his adult life on K16... Nekonos bought all parts for this (correct me if i'm wrong).
ROI or not, I want my K16's if possible (6 pcs).

But... if you all gonna vote for refund.... You can always sell your units to someone else Cheesy

cheers!
darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 09:14:04 PM

Update: Batch Refund Processing

Status
After today's response from BitsynCom, what we have is:
  • Avalon prefers to refund in full
  • partial compensation should be implemented by a full refund followed by ordering in-stock chips for lowered prices
  • no compensation with more chips possible (due to short supply)
  • no upgrade to next-gen products, which would be the old pre-order madness again

At the other side we have:
  • users willing to take the refunds and forget
  • users willing to wait for their chips to build their boards
  • users demanding a compensation if they wait longer

To not over-complicate the process, I propose to limit it to the two obvious choices: a) full refund now, or b) keep waiting. For those with chips in one of the next batches, I'll try to get some shipping estimate from Avalon, but as we have seen how difficult it is to predict those, such an ETA might not be reliable at all. Those demanding their chips plus some compensation for the delay should follow the proposed approach: get a refund now and order chips later when they are in stock and cheaper. You do not need to cancel the order at your manufacturer, but instead postpone the finalization of the boards.

Refund Processing
To get things started, I need everyones binding decision on this. Everyone please evaluate your personal situation and perform your mining profitability calculations. If you conclude you'd like to get your order refunded, please do this by sending this single CSV formatted line for each order you want refunded
Code:
<forum nick>;<-N>;<-C>;<address>
to the related email address. Please send from the mail you registered with at my website to ensure authenticity, otherwise please add the signature for the above CSV-line with the given address.

If you want to keep waiting for your chips, just don't do anything right now.

Refunds will be distributed in full as soon as I receive them from Avalon.

Thanks for your support.

Will this group buy process the same way?

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
Tomdraug

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:23:57 PM

Hi

I'd like to get rigs (96 chips on nekonos boards) 

Nekonos put a lot of work and money into it and I am going to stick to my agreement with him and bizwoo

I was sure there would be delay and in fact I gave 40-50% chance the chips would ever come

Also, I was sure the difficulty would be high at this time - I am a bit surprised it is quite low now 

Cheers,
Tom
bizwoo (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:41:00 PM

Hi all

Independently of what happens next I just want to be prepared therefore I have added very simple questions to the 'User Information' form in the provided Bizwoo's GB website.

Would you like Chips from GB1 refunded?

and

Would you like Chips from GB2 refunded?

As it could be seen in zefir's message that darkfriend77 posted above, AVALON prefers to go the way of a full refund. Compensation would only be possible in the form of a full refund and then re-buying the chips at a discounted price once they come fully available.

This is why I think we should keep it simple and therefore I am only asking if you would like to get a refund or would like to wait for the chips to come (for a prudential time of course). If you would prefer the refund then please tick the box otherwise just leave it blank.

I have also added the same question for our second batch (GB2) however, because they are not delayed yet I do not know whether Yifu would allow asking for refunds of undelayed batches. But it is better to be  ready.

Please give your choice in the website so that we can be prepared when the refund form from AVALON becomes available.

Cheers.
eduffield
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 09:58:24 PM

Hi all

Independently of what happens next I just want to be prepared therefore I have added very simple questions to the 'User Information' form in the provided Bizwoo's GB website.

and

As it could be seen in zefir's message that darkfriend77 posted above, AVALON prefers to go the way of a full refund. Compensation would only be possible in the form of a full refund and then re-buying the chips at a discounted price once they come fully available.

This is why I think we should keep it simple and therefore I am only asking if you would like to get a refund or would like to wait for the chips to come (for a prudential time of course). If you would prefer the refund then please tick the box otherwise just leave it blank.

I have also added the same question for our second batch (GB2) however, because they are not delayed yet I do not know whether Yifu would allow asking for refunds of undelayed batches. But it is better to be  ready.

Please give your choice in the website so that we can be prepared when the refund form from AVALON becomes available.

Cheers.

Thanks. What was the URL to your website again?

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
bizwoo (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:02:58 PM

Hi all

and

Cheers.

Hi, would you be able to search your emails? I just do not want to post it here... Hope this is OK...
eduffield
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 10:03:55 PM

Hi all

and

Cheers.

Hi, would you be able to search your emails? I just do not want to post it here... Hope this is OK...

Valid point. Thanks

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
Isamaru

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:49:01 PM

voted for refund or if anyone wants my order i can sell it, 1x K16
bizwoo (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 07:31:25 AM

Hi,

please remember to visit the website and tick the box if you would like to have the chips refunded. If you just would like to get your chips then you need to do nothing but make sure that you have fill all the information related to assembler and shippment.

I expect to have answers by next Sunday 1. Fields blank by this date would be considered as if no refund is needed.

Cheers.
Toudie

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 08:03:16 AM

Hi,

please remember to visit the website and tick the box if you would like to have the chips refunded. If you just would like to get your chips then you need to do nothing but make sure that you have fill all the information related to assembler and shippment.

I expect to have answers by next Sunday 1. Fields blank by this date would be considered as if no refund is needed.

Cheers.
Hi Bizwoo!
Maybe You should send e-mail to people registred on Web with info that there is important choice to do? I believe that many of us may miss this voting.

Regards!
asyring

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 10:35:29 AM

@nekonos

Do you have now have bank transfer only? No Visa or Mastercard?
cr003l7y

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:25:05 AM

Some live stats concerning vote results would be nice, it doesn't have to be fancy  Cool
psyc

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 11:33:26 AM

but you know exactly when avalon should send these  chip?
Rawbit

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 01:11:02 PM

nekonos - are You going to assemble K16? What will happen to Your business if all people will back off? I still want my miners :-) But I have only 10.
ct1aic

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 05:20:10 PM

Hi nekonos.

I sent you a PM Today at 09:28:57.

Best regards.

Rui Costa, PortugalBTC : 1ct1aicGoUVpZeovsw3cCcPJZJHV5JXtW
Tomdraug

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:58:58 PM

nekonos - are You going to assemble K16? What will happen to Your business if all people will back off? I still want my miners :-) But I have only 10.

I have only 6 but I stick with nekonos too - no refund go ahead I as planned

Besides, I urge caution, BTC is 137 usd right now

I only wonder if Avalon is scam or just custom trouble ...

Tom
psyc

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 06:17:10 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2013, 09:11:05 PM by psyc

I'm undecided  Undecided if Avalon sends in October before it gets everything it takes  dicembre
Fishbones

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:50:30 AM

The smart thing to do is get a refund for this batch and once they are in stock and cheaper, order again for those who want a bit of avalon asic gen 1 memorabilia  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: