Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed] AVALON CHIPs @0.082BTC + K16 Miner Assembly 60EUR  (Read 75714 times)
bizwoo (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:26:45 AM

FINAL NOTICE FOR EVERYONE TO MAKE SURE THEIR REFUND ADDRESS IS CORRECT IN THE PROVIDED LISTS. WILL GIVE ONLY 24 HOURS MORE TO EACH GB.

GB1

and

GB2

There might be news soon.

Some Update

GB1
According to John K, he has now sent the previous and the new form available for the refund but has not yet received any reply. I have sent several PMs and emails to John K but he has not been online since yesterday. I have also contacted Yifu directly to his email with no replies. It is John K that has to enter the refund details for this order as he was the one placing it. I have even asked John several times about the status of this order in the AVALON shop and he has not answered; this just to know if the order has changed to 'prepare-delivey' status or not. If the chips come then I will just send then to the assembler you choose. Note that nekonos will not longer provide assembler as he let us know before. Burnin and Marto will be valid options. EDIT: I am all up for the refund and will continue to push for it.

GB2
This order was placed by me and therefore I sent the refund request directly but providing a BTC address John K gave me to handle the refund of this batch. The refund was received yesterday for this batch (https://blockchain.info/address/1JxPPC3bEnfMXZMzeDMCToriGpCUzAEpum). Today, I will provide the GB2 List to John K for him to pay the refunds to the buyers.

Please feel free to contact John K about these issues but this will just give more work to him i.e. reading all the PMs, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrenchTart

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:52:25 AM

Thanks for the update Bizwoo Smiley
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:03:29 AM

wait, are you saying that batch 2 will be refunded before batch 1?

I don't think this is fair, the delay for batch 1 is larger and so we should get the refund before batch 2. Zefir is pushing back orders made later for who still wants the chips and refunds first batches before, so who has more delay can be reimbursed and the buyers of late batches will get chips sooner. I think this is the best way to manage this whole shit.

By the way, thank you bizwoo for you work
FrenchTart

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:15:54 AM

I don't think this is fair, the delay for batch 1 is larger and so we should get the refund before batch 2. Zefir is pushing back orders made later for who still wants the chips and refunds first batches before, so who has more delay can be reimbursed and the buyers of late batches will get chips sooner. I think this is the best way to manage this whole shit.

It is correct to refund for the batch that has been refunded - fairness doesn't come into it.
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:24:54 AM

It is correct to refund for the batch that has been refunded - fairness doesn't come into it.

Actually each group buy has people that still want chips and other people that just ask for a refund, if is it possible to shift orders and make everyone happy, I don't see why not, see the Zefir's thread. Having bought chips in the first batch should be an advantage and not a fault, as the things are moving, we could get chips with more than 1 month delay and the batch 2, that is still almost in time, could get the refund. I don't see that good
FrenchTart

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:31:42 AM

Actually each group buy has people that still want chips and other people that just ask for a refund, if is it possible to shift orders and make everyone happy, I don't see why not, see the Zefir's thread. Having bought chips in the first batch should be an advantage and not a fault, as the things are moving, we could get chips with more than 1 month delay and the batch 2, that is still almost in time, could get the refund. I don't see that good

The correct thing to do would be to refund the order that has been refunded (in this case, GB2) and if anyone receives chips that doesn't want them they can sell them.

Despite the two group buys being organised by the same person they *are* two separate transactions and neither should impact on the other.
Fishbones

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:30:13 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2013, 10:42:16 AM by Fishbones

FINAL NOTICE FOR EVERYONE TO MAKE SURE THEIR REFUND ADDRESS IS CORRECT IN THE PROVIDED LISTS. WILL GIVE ONLY 24 HOURS MORE TO EACH GB.

GB1

and

GB2

Some Update

GB1
According to John K, he has now sent the previous and the new form available for the refund but has not yet received any reply. I have sent several PMs and emails to John K but he has not been online since yesterday. I have also contacted Yifu directly to his email with no replies. It is John K that has to enter the refund details for this order as he was the one placing it. I have even asked John several times about the status of this order in the AVALON shop and he has not answered; this just to know if the order has changed to 'prepare-delivey' status or not. If the chips come then I will just send then to the assembler you choose. Note that nekonos will not longer provide assembler as he let us know before. Burnin and Marto will be valid options. EDIT: I am all up for the refund and will continue to push for it.

GB2
This order was placed by me and therefore I sent the refund request directly but providing a BTC address John K gave me to handle the refund of this batch. The refund was received yesterday for this batch (https://blockchain.info/address/1JxPPC3bEnfMXZMzeDMCToriGpCUzAEpum). Today, I will provide the GB2 List to John K for him to pay the refunds to the buyers.

Please feel free to contact John K about these issues but this will just give more work to him i.e. reading all the PMs, etc.

If the chips come then I will just send then to the assembler you choose.

SAY WHAT?  Bizwoo, you are now pushing it too far with this shit and f'ing with OUR MONEY.

The MAJORITY in batch 1 WANT A REFUND. If you receive the chips please take care of sending them back so we CAN get the refund.

NOW WORSE. You are going to refund batch 2 that is somewhat on schedule BEFORE batch 1 that is WAY OVERDUE ??
As has been stated here already, in other group buys the refunds are being paid out in order of the batch orders. Batch 2 was not even eligible for a refund until a couple of days ago and now they get a refund before batch 1 that has requested the refund some time ago already. DO YOU THINK THAT IS FARE???

The fact that batch 1 was not refunded yet is probably due to the fact that there was a mistake in the Refund Request form and that request was rejected. That MISTAKE is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Should we now suffer consequences of your incompetence as a group buy organizer? Fix this and save your reputation!
jerboa

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:48:49 AM

Give us the money.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFDTZNrinpw
btcapparel

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 12:23:39 PM

GB1

and

GB2

Some Update

GB1

GB2

If the chips come then I will just send then to the assembler you choose.

SAY WHAT?  Bizwoo, you are now pushing it too far with this shit and f'ing with OUR MONEY.

The MAJORITY in batch 1 WANT A REFUND. If you receive the chips please take care of sending them back so we CAN get the refund.

NOW WORSE. You are going to refund batch 2 that is somewhat on schedule BEFORE batch 1 that is WAY OVERDUE ??
As has been stated here already, in other group buys the refunds are being paid out in order of the batch orders. Batch 2 was not even eligible for a refund until a couple of days ago and now they get a refund before batch 1 that has requested the refund some time ago already. DO YOU THINK THAT IS FARE???

The fact that batch 1 was not refunded yet is probably due to the fact that there was a mistake in the Refund Request form and that request was rejected. That MISTAKE is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Should we now suffer consequences of your incompetence as a group buy organizer? Fix this and save your reputation!

Have to agree with this, its turned into a farce and is a joke that we have no refund and GB2 has got theirs
uno1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:43:33 PM

GB1

and

GB2

Some Update

GB1

GB2

Did John tell you which is the actual status of the order in the AVALON shop?

Dataroth

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 04:50:21 PM

Should we start a "Refund this group buy now" thread like that one guy Coco88(?) did?  Basically say we've had no updates from Yifu or JohnK about it?  Bring some more public pressure to bear on it.
eduffield
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 04:53:40 PM

Should we start a "Refund this group buy now" thread like that one guy Coco88(?) did?  Basically say we've had no updates from Yifu or JohnK about it?  Bring some more public pressure to bear on it.

I second this idea

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
Westernshaman

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 05:01:24 PM

That angry German guy is hilarious  Grin
OT: I'm sure Yifu, John K. and Bizwoo will do whatever they can to get our BTC to us ASAP - take a chill pill and hang in there, you're not the only one waiting for closure!
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 05:56:58 PM

That angry German guy is hilarious  Grin
OT: I'm sure Yifu, John K. and Bizwoo will do whatever they can to get our BTC to us ASAP - take a chill pill and hang in there, you're not the only one waiting for closure!
seriously yall need to CHILL THE FUCK OUT.  you placed a pre-order for something which would potentially not ROI, so if ultimately you never get your product and get 0BTC then that was a gamble you chose to make.  chances are we will get our BTC and you can then go spend that on something else that you will get pissed about not getting ROI on.
Tomdraug

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 07:04:46 PM

That angry German guy is hilarious  Grin
seriously yall need to CHILL THE FUCK OUT.  you placed a pre-order for something which would potentially not ROI, so if ultimately you never get your product and get 0BTC then that was a gamble you chose to make.  chances are we will get our BTC and you can then go spend that on something else that you will get pissed about not getting ROI on.

Thanks finlof
That's exactly the point
Smiley
Tom
Dataroth

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 07:08:59 PM

I'm not sure that's exactly the point.  Batches before and after this batch 1 have been refunded.  What's the problem with batch 1's refund?  The point is, the people handling it seem to be dragging their feet when the window for refunds appears to be closing.
bizwoo (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:39:30 PM

GB1

and

GB2

Some Update

GB1

GB2

The 24 hours period for amending the btc addresses is now over. I have sent link to John K with list and amount to refund to GB2. He will start processing the refunds as soon as possible. If you are in GB2 and have question about the refund then you can contact him directly. As mentioned before, we will not be held responsible for wrong addresses in the mentioned list.

Here you can see a post from John K about the first batch refund. He sent the form once more. I have now seen the confirmation email myself and emailed Yifu about it. The reason why I cannot use funds from the second batch to refund the buyers in the first is simply because the second batch was bought jointly between our group and another EU group buy. A big chunk of the coins belong to another group buy and not to ours.

finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:27:34 PM

I'm not sure that's exactly the point.  Batches before and after this batch 1 have been refunded.  What's the problem with batch 1's refund?  The point is, the people handling it seem to be dragging their feet when the window for refunds appears to be closing.

the words "seem to be dragging their feet" and "appears to be closing" are your opinions and are not based on facts.  and while i can respect you feel that way, that isnt the case.  bizwoo has given use the facts.  like i said before you will be 99.9% sure to get your refund, and then you can go invest/lose/gamble it elsewhere.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 11:18:14 PM

Since my groupbuy was involved too in the closing batches we did with bizwoo, zefir and so on i can tell that bizwoo was quite active the last days negotiating with all of us since some GB's involved want to keep the chips. We found a solution now and the closing batch bizwoo ordered was asked to be refunded.

Besides this, those group buy organizers DID NOT KEEP the group buy fee.

Thats not correct. I asked my members and they were ok with me keeping 5%, which was half of the original. bizwoos prices were lower from the start and he paid not a few btc to john k. I guess at the end what bizwoo keeps is similar to my groupbuy. When you think about the costs and 2-6 hours work 7 days a week for 4! months now... my members were luckily very understanding. Only saying... since im one of those referred to.

SAY WHAT?  Bizwoo, you are now pushing it too far with this shit and f'ing with OUR MONEY.

The last batch is special since its not fully owned by bizwoo. So he cant decide to pay that refund to someone other. Its strange that batch 1 isnt yet refunded but thats "yifu".

What fact with mistake of refund request do you mean? I see you use the word probably and make a fact out of it in the same sentence?

Im not here to start a fight but i think its a rough tone with some wrong infos in here... i guess some complaining dont have the slightest clue what amount of work and especially stress such a groupbuy is.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Dataroth

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 11:31:26 PM

the words "seem to be dragging their feet" and "appears to be closing" are your opinions and are not based on facts.  and while i can respect you feel that way, that isnt the case.  bizwoo has given use the facts.  like i said before you will be 99.9% sure to get your refund, and then you can go invest/lose/gamble it elsewhere.

You are quite right. It just just my opinion. I wish I could share your optimism about the refund. If I get a refund I'm buying into something safer. A 5.56 suppressor for one of my ARs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: