Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17506 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:02:14 AM

With technical analyst, you can learn from youtube or search in short courses in google. But it is not enough for your successful trading. You have to learn psychology and catch the news in this forum, some newspaper or websites such as cointelegraph,...
The basics can be learn in any good site with relevant information and you have to master it in order for you to successfully execute your strategy. For your strategy you need to be updated of the recent events and news of your assets as people reacts very fast when there is a news that they think could affect a certain project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:48:24 AM

Put a small amount into a real exchange.
Learn some of the strategies. Apply them.
Choose what suits you best or whatever gives you positive results consistently.
Repeat.
By then you could probably customize your own.
But please study the market and how everything works.
TA alone is not going to work out well with Crypto.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:54:47 PM

You can take a Udemy course and follow a great course about cryptocurrency trading there. I took 3 courses on this platform and wrote a review about them on my crypto blog.

You can check the review I did:

Review 1: https://chesatochi.com/complete-guide-to-trading-altcoins-review/

Review 2: https://chesatochi.com/cryptocurrency-investment-course-guide-review/

Review 3: https://chesatochi.com/cryptocurreny-trading-course-udemy/

ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

With technical analyst, you can learn from youtube or search in short courses in google. But it is not enough for your successful trading. You have to learn psychology and catch the news in this forum, some newspaper or websites such as cointelegraph,...
The basics can be learn in any good site with relevant information and you have to master it in order for you to successfully execute your strategy. For your strategy you need to be updated of the recent events and news of your assets as people reacts very fast when there is a news that they think could affect a certain project.
Nowadays, Google is the biggest library to learn the knowledge about anything. You can learn the basic knowledge about trading through Google Seach, it is very easy. Youtube is also a good place to see the example and get more explain for easily understand the trading skills.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:06:55 PM

In my opinion, The market is the best place to learn. Nothing is free. If you wanna become an expert, you have to accept losing money

SweetWhimsy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:42:43 PM

For me personally , google.org is the greatest. You can search anywhere there likehow you can study candle lights or chart. 2nd the news of every gold coin. But you can also use coinmarketcap.org to check all cash their including their marketsOrsociable medias accounts. Also here, in this area. You can learn right here about buying and selling, just keep reading and researching.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:35:52 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
I do not think there are any sources that will help you become better at trade. If you want to be better then I think you should trading  and learn from it.
Well as we know that bitcoin is now common in many countries and I think you can find bitcoin user in country easily also so I think the best option about to learn about is to meet someone who the trader and I’m sure you can learn from him about trade and that’s what I did because I learn about bitcoin from one of my friend and now I’m doing trade and as well investment so hope you will understand the best way to know about trade.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:01:46 AM

Absolutely practices is the best to learn, but we should have at least basic knowledge before start to practice. Having friends who have good experiences is indeed a good way for us to start learning as we can watch them while they are trading. Of course it is not easy work for us, as the actual trading that we are going to do will be different with what we watch. Experiences will teach us time by time about trading, losing and getting profit will also give us good lesson.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:40:29 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
This forum is the best source of information about the trading world. You can learn a lot of information here by reading many posts and articles about trading and also search in the internet the techniques and some other information about the trading.

i agree that this forum is very good source to learn about trading.
also you can search in internet about how to trade and also about money management that very important in trading to keep your capital healthy.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:50:45 PM

The best way of learning trading is to research Japanese candlesticks pattern, there are many of them but there aren't many that you can grasp and ou have to search for this, most of this candlesticks can precisely predict price change when formed at assistance and resistanycea learn buying and selling at babypips.com there arecvaluable info in that site which will place a good foundation for your buying and selling.n.You c

Google is the best source to learn. With Google, you can find online forums and online communities regarding trading. Do not just stick to one source only. But you should also have discussions from various sources such as online forums and facebook groups. By the time I learned about Bitcoin and other online businesses, the best source for me to study was the facebook group and online forums. Online forums and facebook groups are diverse and available in various countries. You're looking for what suits your country and the language you use. Or you can play in the already famous and best online forums in the world. Usually such forums speak English and are used by various people around the world.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:09:05 PM

I dont know but I think that you can search google about Stock trading tips. Because Crypto trading and  Stock trading are the same in some case.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:56:09 AM

Theres no other best way to learn trading than this forom every thread here is the right source of getting ideas and techniques about trading and all aspects of gaining profit,because only in threads you can find the accurate answer on every question coz it involves every individual that has their own experiences about every questions.

So what you do is continue reading don't get tired of it,if theres something that you dont understand you can put questions here and with the help of google and social media sites you can be a great trader soon goodluck to you journey
BitGenerator

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:57:31 AM

The truth is that I learned to make changes by watching videos from youtube. Really the most advisable thing would be to create a thread for changes and that people put their opinions but a little deeper, here there are many people talking about anything.
moneyafric

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

bitcoin to the celestial satellite wow ! the price raises to date.it is best to invest absolutely.or selling some our bitcoin then.i just wanna hold my bitcoin for very long time, it isn't truly much, because if i market it now, i'd rather not rue later on i trust that it will become more raises and increases.

Holding your Bitcoin for sometime is good ONLY with working knowledge of trade trend current and trade time required to take profit on sell/buy order.

You must know all this.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:38:43 PM

Well DYOR, it means that, Do Your Own Research. Well, you can try to search in investopedia, google, and youtube. Try to learn the basics first, and study the advanced ones after. Goodluck.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:48:16 AM

This forum is the source of great information because you have many threads here and sites that can help you get information about trading. Just research and watch youtube to know the trading techniques.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:10:11 AM

Actually here in the forum is the most sources of information because there are many posts here on the threads you can read that can provide you with much information about trading. Even watching videos on youtube have a lot of you will find that you will learn about trading.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:35:08 AM

For someone who needs more knowledge, it's a very useful forum to tou.
With so many people at this forum, you're can ask questions they can answer.

yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:38:22 AM

Best sources https://www.babypips.com and https://www.investopedia.com
carolineschmidt316

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:14:30 AM

I have similar situation when i was still a newbie, so out of my own experience I would suggest you the way I think would suit your need. Usually i look online whenever i have questions regarding Forex or ask my friends who are in the same industry. I will recommend this Forex E-book for traders that contain topics regarding the psychology and behavior of traders, essential concepts and terms, tips for trading successfully, the usage of trading tools, and the basic practice and important techniques.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: