Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ONC] Onecoin - CPU only - Pools opened!  (Read 74859 times)
VegasMiner

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:46:03 AM

I have not tried to contact the dev yet but am wondering what it would take to revive this coin. I am truly interested but have totally different ideas then what the community is currently accustomed to. Please do not criticize me or anything else, I am just looking for an opportunity to change the game. If anyone has information or personal contacts with the dev (in the event they don't respond) please send me a message. I see coins die everyday that have true potential in one way or another but they are lacking some very basic fundamentals. If you are a venture capitalist or someone interested in my game plan feel free to contact me. This does not mean this coin is going to the moon, but I think through hard work and development early adopters of this coin can definitely benefit from it. I am an honest person who wants to see the crypto world evolve and I believe I have just the game plan for it. Again if you have personal contacts with the dev team or information of how to perform a takeover, let me know. I might not have a trillion posts in this forum but I have motivation and belief and that is something the world has been founded on for success. If you can help and are skeptical, I am willing to Skype or whatever to prove to you I am for real. Thank you all and I hope to hear from at least some of you.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddyfitz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:26:27 PM

I have not tried to contact the dev yet but am wondering what it would take to revive this coin. I am truly interested but have totally different ideas then what the community is currently accustomed to. Please do not criticize me or anything else, I am just looking for an opportunity to change the game. If anyone has information or personal contacts with the dev (in the event they don't respond) please send me a message. I see coins die everyday that have true potential in one way or another but they are lacking some very basic fundamentals. If you are a venture capitalist or someone interested in my game plan feel free to contact me. This does not mean this coin is going to the moon, but I think through hard work and development early adopters of this coin can definitely benefit from it. I am an honest person who wants to see the crypto world evolve and I believe I have just the game plan for it. Again if you have personal contacts with the dev team or information of how to perform a takeover, let me know. I might not have a trillion posts in this forum but I have motivation and belief and that is something the world has been founded on for success. If you can help and are skeptical, I am willing to Skype or whatever to prove to you I am for real. Thank you all and I hope to hear from at least some of you.

try contacting barwizi
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:51:22 AM

What happened to this masterpiece? I wonder why it didnt succeed...it was fucking brilliant!

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 03:00:42 PM

What happened to this masterpiece? I wonder why it didnt succeed...it was fucking brilliant!

ahh memories - it was divisible to like 16 instead of the traditional division, this meant that Exchanges didn't want to list it .  

nice concept - although it used the innovative "its only CPU, I promise Guyz!"  

but by accident as it didn't get listed it woudl be more equitable now as a lot of water has passed under that bridge.

all the "best" crypto have been "accidents."

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:13:46 PM

try contacting barwizi

I can throw a day or two at the code, but the main issue is actually marketing, that needs full-time attention which i cant give.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:16:19 PM

try contacting barwizi

I can throw a day or two at the code, but the main issue is actually marketing, that needs full-time attention which i cant give.

fix the code so it can be listed the community will market it if they think its profitable -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:17:59 PM

fix the code so it can be listed the community will market it if they think its profitable -
+1 listen to Kolin !

~CfA~

barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:56:51 PM

I fixed it already, will upload to git in the morning. Maybe 2 days for a windows build. Sorry, me and mac are not friends.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:57:24 PM

I fixed it already, will upload to git in the morning. Maybe 2 days for a windows build. Sorry, me and mac are not friends.
so no mac version ??
~CfA~

barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:16:35 PM

so no mac version ??
~CfA~

someone else will have to do it
VegasMiner

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:46:03 PM

I now have the code for Onecoin. To be honest I have entirely different plans/ideas for the direction of the coin then most traditional uses. I am not sure if you will all agree with where I want to go but I am working on protecting my ideas before I start throwing things out there. Whether there will be a buyback program or anything of the sort is to be decided. I believe that once my intellectual property is protected, I will be able to get things moving and bring community members together to work on a great project. I am not a scammer like the rest of these Chinese Fudgers. I am located out of Las Vegas and intend to actually do something big for Onecoin and the crypto-community as a whole. I ask that nobody makes a fork of this coin or a community takeover. If you have genuine interest or good connections message me. I want to keep things quite for the time being.
myweblife

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mycoin.bitbank.com

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:44:13 AM

relaunched?

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusCoinXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
investment&deposit your BTC on bitbankmining BTC on
godtrix

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:09:50 PM

may i know is this the same thing - http://onecoin.eu ?? Huh
Nodeclub

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 11:50:22 AM

Friends,
We examined the scheme. OneCoin is another attempt use crypto technology in pyramid schemes.
Unfortunately, the guys who run such projects have no idea how much such things harms the reputation of crypto market and crypto technology idea in general.

Node Dev Team
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

may i know is this the same thing - http://onecoin.eu ?? Huh

No that isn't. This one is an old and dead coin, onecoin.eu is a new stuff.
hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:13:34 AM

Can someone please link me to the gpu miner ?
tovarco

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:31:56 AM

So there is no relation between this onecoin and this OneCoin http://www.onecoin.eu/signup/tovarco1 out of Europe?
pinpong

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:41:30 PM

He all check out new onecoin. Earn money with bonus program.

New bitcoin and best chance 2015.

http://www.onecoin.eu/signup/minorae
butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:55:09 AM

any exchange?
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:52:45 AM

He all check out new onecoin. Earn money with bonus program.

New bitcoin and best chance 2015.

http://www.onecoin.eu/signup/minorae

It's a scam, not a real coin. No blockchain, just plain MLM scam.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: