Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Economics class?  (Read 7779 times)
Pabhi22

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

Yes. But in a negative tone. Bitcoin buzz has made it a point that everyone should speak about it. Everyone thinks they are Bitcoin expert. They might have some information about Bitcoin but they don't know the basic difference between Token and Coin. There's more to it then blockchain technology and domain expertise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

Yes. But in a negative tone. Bitcoin buzz has made it a point that everyone should speak about it. Everyone thinks they are Bitcoin expert. They might have some information about Bitcoin but they don't know the basic difference between Token and Coin. There's more to it then blockchain technology and domain expertise.
Haha, Funny but true indeed. many of the people who join such discussion forums  talking about the Bitcoin ,their importance ,profits ,losses and many more topics actually are not practically into this field and it is nothing but mere useless talk. Claiming to be a bitcoin expert is something that does require an ample amount of knowledge and some pre experience about the use of BTC.

But along with all these realities we must consider the fact that everyone has a right to express his own point of view and if he is actually interested then one must try to search through the Internet and join some online websites for the purpose of using digital currencies and getting into the whole thing on actual grounds.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:43:00 PM

Haha, Funny but true indeed. many of the people who join such discussion forums  talking about the Bitcoin ,their importance ,profits ,losses and many more topics actually are not practically into this field and it is nothing but mere useless talk. Claiming to be a bitcoin expert is something that does require an ample amount of knowledge and some pre experience about the use of BTC.

But along with all these realities we must consider the fact that everyone has a right to express his own point of view and if he is actually interested then one must try to search through the Internet and join some online websites for the purpose of using digital currencies and getting into the whole thing on actual grounds.
We are discussing about the chart price, the growth, the future and many more of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. In my opinion, although many threads are spam or meaningless, but through these threads, you can understand the opition, idea and mentality of other "traders" without create a survey in reality.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Aeilnet

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:45:12 PM

I don't think that that will happen because bitcoin is not that popular yet and if bitcoin dies then the students will have learned about bitcoin for nothing that is why i think that it will probably never happen in this century.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

I have heard that in many advanced country schools and colleges, teachers take classes on Bitcoin in economics classes. I think this is a good arrangement. Bitcoin is still valid in our country, so my country's teachers will not discuss this in class. Hopefully, soon Bitcoin will be valid in my country and will study it in the economy class.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:01:02 PM

I don't think that that will happen because bitcoin is not that popular yet and if bitcoin dies then the students will have learned about bitcoin for nothing that is why i think that it will probably never happen in this century.
Once after the big whales, the economic class people were the one who holds good volume of bitcoin to move to the next level of living standard. For the same lots of users have invested small amounts affordable to make a profit in the future. The current scenario is good mainly for the rich people.
and also bitcoin is not so much popular yet that,s i didn,t see that anyone in the class talking about bitcoin..
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

I do not think they talk about it in the Economics class. Despite the fact that since the release of bitcoins on the stage, this is the ninth year, but it is not taken seriously by no many
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

I have heard that in many advanced country schools and colleges, teachers take classes on Bitcoin in economics classes. I think this is a good arrangement. Bitcoin is still valid in our country, so my country's teachers will not discuss this in class. Hopefully, soon Bitcoin will be valid in my country and will study it in the economy class.
indeed good, if applied in college. because like this can also introduce bitcoin, so that all students can be independent and can seek their own sustenance. with student bitcoin can help his parents in finance. so this is very useful.
NovaNewbium

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:05:33 PM

That would be a great idea to start that because then the most people will be sitting in smart class and talking about bitcoin together or why not make a bitcoin class? that we can all sit there who have payed in bitcoins and get the luxury we deserve.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:40:11 PM

During my high school days at ninth grade we have a subject economics.And i remember about a topic about cryptos.But in the other hand i do not have more to say about it.We just passed by the topic about alternative crypto currencies nothing more about it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:59:17 PM

During my high school days at ninth grade we have a subject economics.And i remember about a topic about cryptos.But in the other hand i do not have more to say about it.We just passed by the topic about alternative crypto currencies nothing more about it.

Unlike with what I have during that days when I was of study in a high school days, there was no discussions about cryptos or about digital currencies, not even I thought about that bitcoin has this kind of currency form. If that would be possible for the class regarding bitcoin to excel higher in the future, then its a great advantages for the students to learn about it, because its a good idea to have a knowledge before they reach the age of maturity. In my country how I wish that to be included in the class because more people around the world has not yet been educated that there's a currency like this.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
galvan jean

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:31:01 AM

Do you think they are talking about bitcoin in your basic ECON class?
I see no reason that bitcoin will get mass distribution. A lot of coins in the hands of the whales so they will always affect the value of the coins. People on hand will not have many coins and so they can only do small purchases, and the prices of transactions of high which makes unprofitable any attempts to trade for coins. Constantly floating price of coins is also not conducive to trade.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:19:39 AM

indeed good, if applied in college. because like this can also introduce bitcoin, so that all students can be independent and can seek their own sustenance. with student bitcoin can help his parents in finance. so this is very useful.
Hey mate, Bitcoin has power can destroy the future of the younger generation.
You are wanting to give a speculative form, a gambling form instead of an invest form for students.
Even, Bitcoin can become the real investment way, but I do not like to make all students become the investors, because the world will lose people have brain to develop society.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:05:18 AM

That's absurd to be honest. Bitcoin is just a digital currency and it is not even academic-related. There are lots of currencies but they're not even discussed, if I'm not mistaken, on economic subjects. I'm not sure though, i haven't encountered it yet. But also, it is not under any government so I don't think it will be discussed or will be a focus on econ class. But who knows in the future.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:05:49 AM

I am not sure if they are talking about Bitcoin in the basic economics class, but B schools are showing interest. There are separate electives relating to Bitcoin / blockchain in some of the leading business schools.

Yup, there are seminar regarding that, I remember when I am first year college where they've conducted a seminar about the Information technology and at the end of the presentation, the presenter talks about a currency that will replace Fiats and will be digital (I know nothing about BTC that time). The field cryptography is still fresh and it might be one of the subjects of the IT students in the near future. Especially those who are taking economics, banking and technology.

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:27:04 PM

I am not sure if they are talking about Bitcoin in the basic economics class, but B schools are showing interest. There are separate electives relating to Bitcoin / blockchain in some of the leading business schools.

Yup, there are seminar regarding that, I remember when I am first year college where they've conducted a seminar about the Information technology and at the end of the presentation, the presenter talks about a currency that will replace Fiats and will be digital (I know nothing about BTC that time). The field cryptography is still fresh and it might be one of the subjects of the IT students in the near future. Especially those who are taking economics, banking and technology.
I'm glad that someone confirmed that the crypto technology is present in the classes. May i ask in which country is that college? I'm curious what educational institution is so close to the modern times.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1049
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:57:47 PM

If a student listen on what his teacher says, he might only sleep in class. But what a teacher might teach on bitcoin or blockchain matters it couldn't learn them, because a teacher will undertake a massive research on it. If that proves by a higher education it will seriously makes them rich because bitcoin finds interest to people to make money effortlessly.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:28:39 AM

I don't think bitcoin is part of Economics class here in our country because bitcoin is still not that popular in my country though there are already plenty of people who know about it but not really familiar what is bitcoin and what kind of technology is it.
bitcoin for economy class, bitcoin biting me instead of being the benchmark for in any class. and in my opinion work or have a steady job that became the benchmark .. bitcoin can only be made as a helper or help the needs or the living economy so that life is sufficient and comfortable in life .. all depends on his way of thinking and what purpose is in bitcoin because any opportunity in bitcoin will be achieved if we have a goal to improve the economy or something else ..
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:16:22 AM

In the near future bitcoin will be taught in economic classes as this bitcoin and blockchain technology has the capability to improve the socio economic conditions and increase the standard of living of the people by providing an extra or additional source of income to all. This invention has given people complete freedom on their finances which is unlike banks, earlier banks control the people's money, all the transactions were carried out with the help of banks, whereas this bitcoin technology has changed the way of transacting worldwide easily, secure with low transactions fees without the help of the third party and all transactions are recorded in the public ledger called the blockchain technology. As time passes the value of bitcoins also increases due to high in demand and new entrants are entering the bitcoin market, all these factors will make bitcoin a subject of economics sooner. In some of the American universities they provide courses on bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:39:59 AM

I don't think so. But teachers may use bitcoin as an example of supply and demand, which is the most popular topic in economics. Bitcoin can be discuss in college levels for them to understand it more, its use and how does it work. It will help, by making it more popular to people and so encourage them to be part of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: