Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen after SEGWIT?  (Read 4186 times)
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:27:08 PM

I think nothing will happen after SEGWIT aside from having an automatic free coin which is BCC. Other than that I dont think there is much happening and hopefully everything else will be back to what it was before the hype.
This is what i saw on current situation. Theres nothing to panic or join with the hype since this is just a simple split-up of bitcoin. I cant see a reason for price to dump or even pump but still possibilities would really be there anytime. Tomorrow is the day on which all people are waiting for and we would able to see it for ourselves regarding on our speculations.
Well, the deathline very nearest and we just need waiting 24 hours for checking our predict in recently right or wrong. But I hope after all the price of crypto on market can recovery in September or until last year 2017.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:32:53 PM

I am very optimistic that the outcome will be positive and  segwith activation will be successful and bitcoin price is going to pump up.  First August is here and the political part of bitcoin will definitely not going to have their way off bringing bitcoin down. I will keep on hold my bitcoin for better days ahead.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:33:25 PM

I am very optimistic that the outcome will be positive and  segwith activation will be successful and bitcoin price is going to pump up.  First August is here and the political part of bitcoin will definitely not going to have their way off bringing bitcoin down. I will keep on hold my bitcoin for better days ahead.
Already theymos have confirmed after the implementation of BIP91, those segwit activation will become as a non-event. It means we are not going to face any hassles but we will get scalabilty issue to be solved.

If this is the case to be happening in real tomorrow, then we can see new investors will be rushing into bitcoin and existing people also will be investing more from the level they could. These will definitely take bitcoin into new heights.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:34:58 PM

I think nothing will happen after SEGWIT aside from having an automatic free coin which is BCC. Other than that I dont think there is much happening and hopefully everything else will be back to what it was before the hype.
This is what i saw on current situation. Theres nothing to panic or join with the hype since this is just a simple split-up of bitcoin. I cant see a reason for price to dump or even pump but still possibilities would really be there anytime. Tomorrow is the day on which all people are waiting for and we would able to see it for ourselves regarding on our speculations.
Well, the deathline very nearest and we just need waiting 24 hours for checking our predict in recently right or wrong. But I hope after all the price of crypto on market can recovery in September or until last year 2017.
I believe the same. The prices are going to recover rather increase manifolds after the implementation of the Segwit. Especially the bitcoins have the maximum chances of taking ride to the moon and the other coins are also going to follow them. The closing years of the 2017 will be lucky ones for the crypto traders.
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:44:42 AM

I believe the same. The prices are going to recover rather increase manifolds after the implementation of the Segwit. Especially the bitcoins have the maximum chances of taking ride to the moon and the other coins are also going to follow them. The closing years of the 2017 will be lucky ones for the crypto traders.

Look at BTC prices now! very impressive. I think the price will be more expensive after the fork is done.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:01:27 AM

Look at BTC prices now! very impressive. I think the price will be more expensive after the fork is done.
Can't confirm the trend of Bitcoin in current, still have some risk if the price of Bitcoin at final time breakdown and creating panic. But if this situation become true, I will use my USDT for buying altcoin with cheap price + Bitcoin hehe
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:10:34 AM

My initial feeling is that many people will stick with the original bitcoin and not with BCC which is being tagged by many as an alternative currency and not part Bitcoin. It might fail as a result, but at least the updates that they wanted has been implemented.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:20:35 AM

My initial feeling is that many people will stick with the original bitcoin and not with BCC which is being tagged by many as an alternative currency and not part Bitcoin. It might fail as a result, but at least the updates that they wanted has been implemented.
Many also do not support bcc, we'll see how the interest of investors on the bcc in the market, but I think bcc will probably have a high value after segwit, I can't say bcc coin fail because in every wallet like bittrex will give you a free bcc according to btc you have

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:41:54 AM

Many also do not support bcc, we'll see how the interest of investors on the bcc in the market, but I think bcc will probably have a high value after segwit, I can't say bcc coin fail because in every wallet like bittrex will give you a free bcc according to btc you have
We have no updates regarding the results of segwit. Maybe we need to wait a little bit to have an updates regarding the current news on bitcoin.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:55:28 AM

It cannot be over emphasied that Bitcoin was made not for miners but for users and companies that do business with it as such it is what majority of traders upholds that have sway and as users prefer segwit without a hard fork, wr are going to see the price of Bitcoin these days only reflecting users bias
stevebc

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:45:20 PM

Once segwit is officially activated, does any new functionality come online immediately?

Can individual users do something different to take advantage of new features - or does that still require more changes to the code first?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:11:36 PM

Once segwit is officially activated, does any new functionality come online immediately?

Can individual users do something different to take advantage of new features - or does that still require more changes to the code first?
As the node start running Segwit2x, we will see a better fees structure as well as speed. Till mid of August this will become effective. And for that you need to do nothing. It is implemented upon the blockchain and hence only interest to miners. In November hardfork is scheduled which will increase the block size to 2mb. Thus, more transactions in one block. This will considerably reduce the fees and increase the speed.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:42:24 AM

As the node start running Segwit2x, we will see a better fees structure as well as speed. Till mid of August this will become effective. And for that you need to do nothing. It is implemented upon the blockchain and hence only interest to miners. In November hardfork is scheduled which will increase the block size to 2mb. Thus, more transactions in one block. This will considerably reduce the fees and increase the speed.

That's interesting. Do you have a link where i can ready more about upcoming hardforks like what happened recently? I want to learn more about this and share it to friends who became too anxious during the last hardfork that they actually sold and lost btcs in the process.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dimatu

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:47:45 AM

Fees are already acceptable now, with segwit bitcoin is going to gain a lot of value as well.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:33:43 PM

I also want to know what will happen after segwit2x.. today bitcoin price increase again and reach $ 15k, I hope segwit does not give affect to bitcoin price and every single day bitcoin price will continue to increase..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: