Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market  (Read 60347 times)
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

damn I missed ICO.. when can we expect it to launch on exchange?
You can find it already on cryptopia and hitBTC

Eddyc

Activity: 1019
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:04:13 PM

I went to check the coinmarket on the "recently added" tab and I see that coin with a 41% high! What is this project? Why was little announced to the community? What's special about it? What are the ways to get that currency?

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
whywetrance

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:16:00 AM

A stowaway on the mothership..  Grin

Let's see where this goes  Roll Eyes

Twitter@WhyWeTrance
COINKING84

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:22:08 AM

A stowaway on the mothership..  Grin

Let's see where this goes  Roll Eyes

I jumped on also lets go.
aleet

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:32:58 AM

Baffles me to see some dumbfuck noobs whining when this coin is only a few days hit exchange.

Noobs gonna noobs.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:09:15 AM

alot of love on twitter by traders for this gem, topia is a decent start exchange, this will get to 1$ sooner or later
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:22:25 PM

Read the op and some posts about that this a answer to what happend to btce(also fictom here) but I have trouble to understand why this is a better solution then a decentralised exchange like blocknet or waves? You have this e recedency so if something happens to the exchange you will be able to proof the funds are yours? Is this still a centralised exchange? If so how would it be better regarding safety and goverment pressure then a decentralsed exchange? 
TroubleMaker

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 12:43:29 PM

Hi Folks,

How can we send MSP1 tokens to Cryptopia to trade? Is Cryptopia wallet compatible to MSP1 tokens that ICO delivery. Should we use any specific gwei because my sent requests are cancelled by imToken.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:15:52 PM

Hi Folks,

How can we send MSP1 tokens to Cryptopia to trade? Is Cryptopia wallet compatible to MSP1 tokens that ICO delivery. Should we use any specific gwei because my sent requests are cancelled by imToken.

I don't know anything about MSP1  , I took part in the ICO sale and I received MSP , not MSP1 ,    and I easily transferred them from myetherwallet to cryptopia.

El marinero

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:54:31 PM

Read the op and some posts about that this a answer to what happend to btce(also fictom here) but I have trouble to understand why this is a better solution then a decentralised exchange like blocknet or waves? You have this e recedency so if something happens to the exchange you will be able to proof the funds are yours? Is this still a centralised exchange? If so how would it be better regarding safety and goverment pressure then a decentralsed exchange? 

I see this e residency solution as a way out of so much fucking scam on crypto right now, don't you think?
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:25:47 AM

I see this e residency solution as a way out of so much fucking scam on crypto right now, don't you think?

maybe I just still dont get it enough. The e resedeny solution can be handy when a exchange is down like btce? What exactly is the benefit of having this e residency? Maybe with SEC new security laws e residency can become usefull when ico wants to launch on the exchange?

But is still is a centralized exchange that could be hacked or attacked? So I dont see how the e recidency is a better solution than an decentralized exchange that could never be hacked since their is no singe point of failure. Maybe/probably missing something good here ??
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:43:23 AM

How do you withdraw this to Mist?? The only smart contract info I could find was 0x68aa3f232da9bdc2343465545794ef3eea5209bd and when I pasted this into watch token it lists it on that screen but doesn't add it to my account.  I don't want to leave this on the exchange. Thanks.

CryptoPlankton

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:26:30 AM

maybe I just still dont get it enough. The e resedeny solution can be handy when a exchange is down like btce? What exactly is the benefit of having this e residency? Maybe with SEC new security laws e residency can become usefull when ico wants to launch on the exchange?

But is still is a centralized exchange that could be hacked or attacked? So I dont see how the e recidency is a better solution than an decentralized exchange that could never be hacked since their is no singe point of failure. Maybe/probably missing something good here ??

From what i've understood about the project so far, it will be a centralized exchange which offer e-Residency in Estonia (which isn't required to trade on the exchange but which is to run a business on the platform). This way, it will offer a legal framework for all the businesses running on the platform as they will be linked to the e-Residency (which is itself linked to your personal identity). This way it should prevent all the scams project we are used to see nowadays because e-Residency will able governments from all over the world to take legal actions against fraudsters and scammers. I think that's a good bet on the future because in few years, more and more countries will set up a clear legal framework about cryptocurrencies in general and if exchanges and cryptos don't respect the specific laws of a country in the matter they will be forbidden in this country for all the citizens. I believe USA is the most restrictive country about cryptocurrencies up to know and I wouldn't be surprised to see countries such as EU countries, Russia, China, ect... following this path. We will have to adapt cryptocurrencies to match the standards of the real world somehow, governments and banks won't let us the choice. The question is how to do so without sacrifying what cryptocurrencies are all about (cf. decentralization, money's ownership and so on) ? I think Mothership is a part of the answer to that. Correct me if I'm wrong. Smiley

@Bamsterdam And to answer to you about the centralized subject. Yes a centralized exchange can always be attacked or hacked but you can't have all the advantages of something without some disadvantages. Just don't leave your coins on exchanges for long periods and you are good to go, I don't see much problem on that. Wink
whywetrance

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:48:50 AM

It would be nice to see a step-by-step guide for new people to be able to get their coins into a wallet.

Know it sounds repetitive, but there are many new people in crypto now & more by the day.

jmo fwiw

Twitter@WhyWeTrance
CJ_900

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 03:34:35 AM

It's like the person above posted! MSP is interesting in the long term because we are nearing the end of the centralized exchanges! And more and more government entities will try to participate in cryptocurrencies, anyway, at that moment is to buy and hold! Cheesy

Mothership is a centralized exchange
TC Alt 20

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:22:54 PM

how much in USD equivalent did the token sale raise???
Altcoin11

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:27:54 PM

Hey OP could you at least update the first post with links to the exchanges?
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:12:48 AM

Some people are not understanding what's happening recently in the cryptocurrency world! They will only understand, when MSP explodes and arrives at the moon of Jupiter! In September there will be great news!
jebus_911

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:29:57 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to post the most recent blog update. Also updated the Ann with exchanges and this blog as well

https://blog.mothership.cx/mothership-update-weeks-1-4-5c69bde6d511

I'll be taking over the BCT thread, so feel free to hit me up if you've got any questions
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:05:30 AM

Hey guys, just wanted to post the most recent blog update. Also updated the Ann with exchanges and this blog as well

https://blog.mothership.cx/mothership-update-weeks-1-4-5c69bde6d511

I'll be taking over the BCT thread, so feel free to hit me up if you've got any questions

Anything on the smart contract info needed to paste into Mist to be able to withdraw from an exchange?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: