Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market  (Read 60345 times)
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:40:48 AM

I trust MSP and bought more at cheap price.
waiting for it to burst

I am really undecided to invest between Mothership and BAT. I am still thinkin for fifty-fifty opinion. I like both cryptocurrencies t.a graphics. Any insider news ? What do you suggest between msp and bat ? Thank you
iffeanyii

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:10:13 PM

I trust MSP and bought more at cheap price.
waiting for it to burst

I am really undecided to invest between Mothership and BAT. I am still thinkin for fifty-fifty opinion. I like both cryptocurrencies t.a graphics. Any insider news ? What do you suggest between msp and bat ? Thank you

i will vote for MSP till the end of the year

krypto5

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:10:29 PM

What is the Economic structure for MSP-tokens?
What creates value for them?
Why to buy MSP-tokens?
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:53:27 PM

You have a lot of info, please, go to https://mothership.cx/ if you need other to tell you why you should buy a coin, maybe you shouldn't put money on any coin (it's hard enough to make money doing your own research, following others advice, makes it more difficult)

What is the Economic structure for MSP-tokens?
What creates value for them?
Why to buy MSP-tokens?
krypto5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:14:27 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 08:05:27 PM by krypto5

Apologize - I am usually finding information from different sources. OK, here it is, so I have a bit more educated next question below:

"The Token
MSP will be built on the Ethereum platform as an ERC20 token. There will
be a total supply of 200,000,000 MSP.  
MSP serves as a core part of Mothership, and is required for:
-
Access to Premium and Platinum account tiers
-
The Mothership app platform layer
-
Community curation and insight rewards
-
Access to Mothership beta products
-
Mothership reputation management
In addition, Mothership will repurchase MSP on the free market using
20% of fees from Mothership products. The repurchased MSP will be
permanently destroyed. We will do so until 50% of the supply is
destroyed."

Very interesting model - have you had any thoughts, how this affects to the price of the MSP-token, if platform starts to create revenue? It should increase the value, but it is a bit tricky to predict. Price can go to very low even MSP-tokens are repurchased - or if nobody is willing to sell the price will go to infinity. Smiley
chinchs

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:40:14 PM

From my point of view, this is the list of things that will make MSP a successful company:

*  Public team, no anon devs.
*  Estonia is going forward with digital currencies and MSP is looking to become a financial institution (I think this with the exchange will be the biggest milestone)
*  The buy back will put some buy pressure (not much at the beginning, but it will be positive)
*  Selected ICO's can comply with the law with a low cost
*  Governance model already tested and working

What can be better is the communication, like public announcements and PR (even if there is nothing to announce, it would be good to run a few contest like the logo, that was good and cheap ~$50). Discord is kind of dead, new ppl are joining, there is almost no activity on the channels

Hope this help you decide.

Apologize - I am usually finding information from different sources. OK, here it is, so I have a bit more educated next question below:

"The Token
MSP will be built on the Ethereum platform as an ERC20 token. There will
be a total supply of 200,000,000 MSP.  
MSP serves as a core part of Mothership, and is required for:
-
Access to Premium and Platinum account tiers
-
The Mothership app platform layer
-
Community curation and insight rewards
-
Access to Mothership beta products
-
Mothership reputation management
In addition, Mothership will repurchase MSP on the free market using
20% of fees from Mothership products. The repurchased MSP will be
permanently destroyed. We will do so until 50% of the supply is
destroyed."

Very interesting model - have you had any thoughts, how this affects to the price of the MSP-token, if platform starts to create revenue? It should increase the value, but it is a bit tricky to predict. Price can go to very low even MSP-tokens are repurchased - or if nobody is willing to sell the price will go to infinity. Smiley
krypto5

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:07:41 AM

Thanks for your answer

>*  The buy back will put some buy pressure (not much at the beginning, but it will be positive)

Yes that is true. But company can create huge revenues in the future and maybe token owner wont get anything.

>*  Selected ICO's can comply with the law with a low cost

?

>Discord is kind of dead,

?

>new ppl are joining,

?

>there is almost no activity on the channels

So is this coin dead? Or are they focusing to build the platform?
chinchs

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:18:41 PM

Thanks for your answer

>*  The buy back will put some buy pressure (not much at the beginning, but it will be positive)
Yes that is true. But company can create huge revenues in the future and maybe token owner wont get anything.

Thats why I said not much at the beginning

MSP is building the framework to achieve this, imagine you want to create a company, and you want to interact with cryptos, you can apply to e-residency, and use MSP as a gateway to get and convert funds.

>new ppl are joining, 

You can join Discord and see it for yourself, the coin is not dead, but this kind of things takes time.

Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:58:17 PM

This is really good news, no wonder its taking off on the exchange! Volume rising fast. New updates on the website too, the first ICO on their platform. Glad I have managed to amass a tidy number of Mothership tokens while it has been going so crazy cheap. This is a fantastic project and it has a bright future through 2018.

https://blog.mothership.cx/everyone-meet-genesis-3beba7b3b7cc
Nuclearsunrise

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:43:16 PM

Pleased with the progress! I also hold a fair few of these. Excited for the future, especially with today's great news.
Highspeed123

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:22:35 PM

Thanks for your answer

?

?

>new ppl are joining,

?

They are working very hard, it is just not a community focused project and we don't get updates here. You have to check their website and their blog for updates. Huge news today! Check out their recent blog post and the news on the main website, they have launched their ICO platform. The road map is absolutely packed with big things to come, this is one to watch. The price right now is ridiculously low for what this project can and probably will be.
Highspeed123

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:43:06 PM

From the Mothership blog, for those that don't want to check the website-

Everyone, meet Genesis

It’s finally here! The Mothership team is excited to introduce you to the new Mothership Genesis! Genesis is a platform for conducting EU-based Token Sales with sophisticated security mechanisms, extensive KYC procedures and regulatory framework aligned with European Union and Estonian regulations.

For token sales participants, Genesis is a platform listing high quality projects which undergo thorough due diligence review by our team. With this initial release, BTC, ETH and LTC contributions are accepted. In the future Genesis will be integrated with Mothership exchange platform allowing participants the more extensive use of their accounts.

Genesis allows to conduct a token sale with all the legal paperwork set up to ensure secure and compliant process for all participants. We have built an easy on-boarding process, leveraging digital identities and simplifying KYC procedures. Besides the technical platform, we work closely with the project team, providing useful feedback, helping shape ideas, assisting with paperwork and token sale economics.

Integration with e-Residency & other digital identities
The Mothership Foundation firmly believes that digital identities are changing the way we conduct business over the internet. Digital identity, especially e-Residency, is one of the reasons why we chose to incorporate and work from Estonia.

Genesis leverages digital identities for user authentication, allowing eID holders to jump the queue and verify their account for participation in the token sale in seconds, without uploading their passport scans or pesky utility bills.

An eID account verification is available to e-Residents, easing the process for 25,000 more people around the world. The digital identity service besides e-Residency is available to nationals of the following countries — Estonia, Finland, Belgium, Lithuania and Latvia, making KYC process a breeze for over 22 million people in the EU.

Token reservation with MSP
MSP token holders will be able to take advantage of the right to reserve tokens before the sale at 1-to-1 ratio. Those reserved tokens will be available to purchase at the initial price of the sale. For example, if the token price scales from 6 to 8 cents during the sale, MSP reservations will guarantee you to take part at the initial price of 6 cents, no matter the progress.

The first token sale on Genesis
We are extremely proud to announce our first-ever token sale hosted on the Genesis platform. The first company to start selling their tokens on the Genesis platform is Consensus.ai whose mission is to achieve collective governance based on the interdependence using advanced technologies. The goal with the first crowdsale is to fund the development and growth of Consensus AI platform and to set a strong base for the future token sales ahead on Genesis.

Consensus.ai
Consensus is an open-sourced, decentralized artificial intelligence platform, powered by native cryptocurrency, and built with the vision to improve the governance mechanisms at all levels of organizational structures starting from startups and non-profits & finishing with cities and entire countries.

Once fully realized, Consensus AI will be able to offer automated, data-driven solutions to the most complex problems of our collective co-existence by modelling the potential outcomes of purposed changes.

Consensus is founded by Oleg Gutsol, an entrepreneur and software developer. Prior to founding Consensus, Oleg was the founder and CEO of 500px, a photo distribution platform, powered by image recognition technology and machine learning algorithms. As the CEO, Oleg led 500px from inception through hyper growth, with his help the company raised over $25M in VC funding from leading firms like Andreessen Horowitz, established major partnerships with Google, Adobe, Lonely Planet etc., and the 500px consumer platform grew to millions of users globally.

In 2016 Oleg turned his interest to the problems of collective governance and artificial intelligence applied to solving societal issues. Recently he also served as a Head of Global Growth at the Republic of Estonia e-Residency program, which provides the basis for the Consensus AI implementation.

Read more about Consensus.ai and the team behind it at their website — https://consensus.ai
pawout

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:55:35 PM

Huge news... it will burst when people realize what it means, European regulations

wheenysaur

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:32:57 AM

I've not found any information regarding a wallet on their website mothership.cx.

How do I move my MSP tokens to a more secure location off-exchange?

Thanks,

chinchs

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:41:33 AM

MSP is an ERC20 token, that means you can withdraw your MSP to any ETH Address. If you don't have an ETH address you can create one with myetherwallet (there is a lot of other options, but I like this one).

I've not found any information regarding a wallet on their website mothership.cx.

How do I move my MSP tokens to a more secure location off-exchange?

Thanks,

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:23:59 PM

For sure Mothership will be one of the biggest projects in 2018! It is worthy of being among the top 10 coinmkartecap. Smiley
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:49:31 PM

For sure Mothership will be one of the biggest projects in 2018! It is worthy of being among the top 10 coinmkartecap. Smiley

Patience is key again Smiley

Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:34:43 PM

Genesis with its easy & intuitive on-boarding process leverages digital identities & simplifies KYC procedures for token sales like never seen before. It’s finally here! The Mothership team is excited to introduce you to the new Mothership Genesis! Genesis is a platform for conducting EU-based Token Sales with sophisticated security mechanisms, extensive KYC procedures and regulatory framework aligned with European Union and Estonian regulations. https://blog.mothership.cx/everyone-meet-genesis-3beba7b3b7cc
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:54:50 AM

Genesis with its easy & intuitive on-boarding process leverages digital identities & simplifies KYC procedures for token sales like never seen before. It’s finally here! The Mothership team is excited to introduce you to the new Mothership Genesis! Genesis is a platform for conducting EU-based Token Sales with sophisticated security mechanisms, extensive KYC procedures and regulatory framework aligned with European Union and Estonian regulations. https://blog.mothership.cx/everyone-meet-genesis-3beba7b3b7cc

Boom! Nive news and a good time to hold your MSP long term for real life-changing profits. Great team!
dakota neat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:56:34 AM

A coin I like very much. Is there any reason to give information about the status of projects around 14 cents right now? can it be invested in the mid-range?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: