Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market  (Read 60345 times)
slomski007

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:15:25 PM

They have released alpha version of the product.

alpha.mothership.cx

We've been working on Alpha release past months @MothershipCX. Many community members tried it and gave us initial feedback and helped us catch bugs. It's ready to get more of you online https:/[Suspicious link removed]/POd1Nfy9hf

https://twitter.com/satyrius/status/1189949040399716353?s=19

We deployed the trading system and will be rolling new updates continuously. We'll be announcing significant changes so that you won't miss a thing.

https://twitter.com/satyrius/status/1189949191273025536?s=19

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:30:24 AM

Latest update 26th December 2019

Dear Stakeholders,

Thank you for your patience, and I hope you are spending your holidays merrily, joyfully, and together with your loved ones.

Let me tell you about the recent changes to the team and our way forward. Earlier this year, we have launched the alpha and had close to 400 people participating in testing it. Of course, there are things to improve, odd bugs here and there, but overall the product looks stable enough to be launched after some more development effort and security review.

There was a huge issue, however — one of finances & risk. The launch is a non-reversible decision, with commitments to be made – legal, financial, and operational. We have reached a point where we had to choose – commit fully or reject take off.

We do not want to launch only to close the exchange shortly after, like some others in 2019. We do not want to launch and get hacked in a week. There is no goal to launch the exchange no matter what, and see what happens. There is a goal to create value for our customers and eventually build a profitable business. We need to stand out among the competition and take calculated risks.

We thought long and hard about this, and have decided that proceeding as is carries too much risk and uncertainty and may very well lead to disastrous results and eventual bankruptcy. There are course corrections to be made.

First, we have let go of our Development team. Their job is mostly done, and if we are to continue with the product as is, mine and Anton’s hands will be at work to finish the remaining parts. Second, we have let go of our CS team. It is a sunk cost fallacy to continue sustaining the CS team without any customers. These actions have dramatically reduced our burn rate. Third, we are tidying up other expenses to bring the burn rate down even more and preserve more capital.

As our next, increasingly crucial steps, we are reconsidering our financial model, personnel required for operations, and the product itself. Mothership still has substantial financial resources, the developed intellectual property, licenses from the FIU, and, most importantly, the experience we got from doing all this for the past 2.5 years. Now we have to figure out how to best utilize all these resources, make the business work and risks worth it. It will take time and, thankfully, we still have it. When we make our next moves, we will let you know.

Your Mothership Captain
Arseniy

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:20:57 PM

Latest update 26th December 2019

Dear Stakeholders,

Thank you for your patience, and I hope you are spending your holidays merrily, joyfully, and together with your loved ones.

Let me tell you about the recent changes to the team and our way forward. Earlier this year, we have launched the alpha and had close to 400 people participating in testing it. Of course, there are things to improve, odd bugs here and there, but overall the product looks stable enough to be launched after some more development effort and security review.

There was a huge issue, however — one of finances & risk. The launch is a non-reversible decision, with commitments to be made – legal, financial, and operational. We have reached a point where we had to choose – commit fully or reject take off.

We do not want to launch only to close the exchange shortly after, like some others in 2019. We do not want to launch and get hacked in a week. There is no goal to launch the exchange no matter what, and see what happens. There is a goal to create value for our customers and eventually build a profitable business. We need to stand out among the competition and take calculated risks.

We thought long and hard about this, and have decided that proceeding as is carries too much risk and uncertainty and may very well lead to disastrous results and eventual bankruptcy. There are course corrections to be made.

First, we have let go of our Development team. Their job is mostly done, and if we are to continue with the product as is, mine and Anton’s hands will be at work to finish the remaining parts. Second, we have let go of our CS team. It is a sunk cost fallacy to continue sustaining the CS team without any customers. These actions have dramatically reduced our burn rate. Third, we are tidying up other expenses to bring the burn rate down even more and preserve more capital.

As our next, increasingly crucial steps, we are reconsidering our financial model, personnel required for operations, and the product itself. Mothership still has substantial financial resources, the developed intellectual property, licenses from the FIU, and, most importantly, the experience we got from doing all this for the past 2.5 years. Now we have to figure out how to best utilize all these resources, make the business work and risks worth it. It will take time and, thankfully, we still have it. When we make our next moves, we will let you know.

Your Mothership Captain
Arseniy

This is certainly not the sort of update one would like to wake up to. Just when it seems the project was finally beginning to take off, the engine stalls again and this time, ha;f the crew's off the ship - most of the crew from the looks of it.

It's disheartening. Yet in the face of so many exchanges popping up on the daily and vanishing the next, they really need to re-evaluate their positioning. Maybe in another 2.5 years...
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 03:20:12 PM

RIP?

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:44:44 PM

I wonder how much money they got left from the ico and how many years they can run this project with it. But somehow this was only 2nd worst performed ico so far and i still have my hopes up with the mothership.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:48:17 PM

I wonder how much money they got left from the ico and how many years they can run this project with it. But somehow this was only 2nd worst performed ico so far and i still have my hopes up with the mothership.

This is difficult to determine as the team would not divulge the truth. However, you can see it in how they are managing this project. I don't think we will see an exchange very soon. Or they will find another way on how to stall this project again? Another failed one?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:09:24 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2020, 01:20:12 PM by TeraBite

This is difficult to determine as the team would not divulge the truth. However, you can see it in how they are managing this project. I don't think we will see an exchange very soon. Or they will find another way on how to stall this project again? Another failed one?

You should check the alpha version of the product it looking very cool I hope it will be worth for waiting this even this taking more long time than expected but hopefully in the end it will rock. I don't think this is failed project they are active and moving forward into right direction.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:35:54 PM

I don't think we will see an exchange very soon. Or they will find another way on how to stall this project again? Another failed one?

Exchange is already up dude -  https://alpha.mothership.cx/

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:09:24 PM

I don't think we will see an exchange very soon. Or they will find another way on how to stall this project again? Another failed one?

Exchange is already up dude -  https://alpha.mothership.cx/

i want my fucking coins jeremy  Cry  i will send in the drones ~motherfucXer~

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
hiddensphinx
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 04:55:01 PM

i want my fucking coins jeremy

Him and Jordan Fish (Cobian) already are millionaire now dude..they can afford s300 now  Grin

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:05:45 PM

i want my fucking coins jeremy

Him and Jordan Fish (Cobian) already are millionaire now dude..they can afford s300 now  Grin

mothership command tower captains :-D weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
wheenysaur

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 10:49:40 AM

Is there still a way to sell your MSP coins somehow? Or is it fully dead?

Thanks,
M
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:31:00 PM

Is there still a way to sell your MSP coins somehow? Or is it fully dead?

Thanks,
M
It turned out to be a scam.
There are people creating a group where they will sue Arsenyi and the guy who's running their legal team.

https://t.me/msp_class_action

I would suggest you join the group in case if you were an ICO investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: