Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138824 times)
nuno12345 (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:55:55 PM

Not so you can tell.  It's a hangout for trolls who can hide behind their alias. If you want to have a real conversation with Power Ledger and their supporter community go to their telegram.

could anyone from team powerledger answer the questions up there?

idea is good and i want to invest - but i don't want to loose my 500 eth...

so any serious team answers  or no?

We are putting together a full answer to all the questions that the trolls are asking.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:35:01 PM

Hello
Why not updated the data about retwitt and repost in table bounty ?
idonthaveanametoday

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

Hello
Why not updated the data about retwitt and repost in table bounty ?

guys just wait please
XL2000

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:13:39 AM

Does anybody know why these personal contracts are used? So why any participant gets its own address?
Also, because the anti-whale cap could be sidestepped this way very easy
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:39:54 AM

Not so you can tell.  It's a hangout for trolls who can hide behind their alias. If you want to have a real conversation with Power Ledger and their supporter community go to their telegram.

Go to other mediums where they are active. bitcointalk is pretty much all fud and peps hiding behind aliases.
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:56:44 AM

Nobody from team didn't answer on any fact. GUYS - DON'T FALL INTO TRAP - POWERLEDGER IS A SCAM!

They still don't have gatehub source code, you don't have smart contract, you don't have ICO investment adress and public shown how much did you get btc and eth.. this is lame

---

I don't like scam ICO's  And this powerledger ico is deff. one of the most noob and scammiest ico's.

Read why - here are the facts of users on slack, telegram and from their whitepaper&webpage.

DON'T INVEST in POWERLEDGER ICO you will loose all your ETH  Shocked

1. Show us working blockchain in Australia and New Zeland, show nodes which are running; all normal blockchain have block and some block explorer people can see some transactions, look at bitcoin, ethereum, any xcoin even shitcoin have it own ledger

2. You have nothing but fake media news, some huge expert but no blockchaion behind

3. Where is your smart contract, code on githab? who wrote it, who did revisions, where is the code?

4. If you are not able to write even one smart contract for token distribution, how can you be an expert for blockchain?

5. People asked you many questions and you here and in telegram or other channels and you just ban people who ask normal questions; you use ban protection against clarifying the project and you ability!!

6. Let me know 10 users who are using your blockchain in Australia!!! Australian utility Synergy does not know about anybody is using blockchain in energy, how does it happened?

7. Give us public official from the top Synergy company who can confirm you have provide a blockchain and Synergy is using it, give me official confirmation from Synergy!!!

8. Until you not giving us a [Suspicious link removed]munity real prove about your technical abilities (showing at least your verified smart contract, and revision report as well!!!), showing us your blockchain explorer to show your working blockchain, I declare you as a FIRST AUSTRALIAN BLOCKCHAIN SCAMER!!!!

9. China ban ICO can I invest to your token anyway?

China will check past ICOs by content. So what represent your token, an investment, security or commodity? I cannot find out from your documents the nature of your token? Is this ICO legal, USA, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Brasilia, Russia, Australia declared ICOs as scam and illegal, why do you not stopping it and return money to your investors, are you just want to take money from people and disappear to some hot islands?

10. Nobody know about you in Australia, what we can find is your fake marketing news anywhere!!! Your company is one year old and no report are shown anywhere, please report here your sheets and reports that we see your credibility.

11. You collected 8 million from 2 big investors, I am out of business, you will not get me, you ken play with this two investors if you really have them, you have enough and you do not need more money and people to robbery!!!!

12. Let's explain why you need 30 million USD to develop utility energy platform, where you have NO UTILITY, no international business, not even develop east coast of Australia not West own Perth, no Europe, Asia, Middle East ot US utility contract, partner, show me agreement for one on each continent!!!

13. How much taxes is going to be taken from invested funds??? Australia has 25% profit tax and how are you manage it?

14. If you move all fund to some offshore, let us know where are you going to put our money and who will be responsible for it? If it stay in Australia, government can take 25 and up to 50%!!!
ICO is illegal in australia and Australian government is against all crypto currencies and ICOs are not welcomed, people you will lose all money in this business.
This guys already robbery some investors from Australia and almost go to default!! Show your financial sheets and prove your history of operations for last 5 years!!!

15. There is no other people than from your company, no international team, no experts, no developers, no international reputation guys from energy, IT or legal, no experts, no knowledge on energy business, no trading energy experts, no blockchain experts

16. They are self declared experts and what they have got is one movie star who they paid with your money and one whale who has got 50% discount and he will triple his money because he controls all funds

17. Now they need community to bring real money in it to make robbery effective, do not trap on it!!!!!

DON'T INVEST in Powerledger ICO  - you will loose all your money - they will not deliver anything!!!

thank you i didn't invest!

thanks god
NoICO

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:06:04 AM

Nobody from team didn't answer on any fact. GUYS - DON'T FALL INTO TRAP - POWERLEDGER IS A SCAM!

They still don't have gatehub source code, you don't have smart contract, you don't have ICO investment adress and public shown how much did you get btc and eth.. this is lame

---

I don't like scam ICO's  And this powerledger ico is deff. one of the most noob and scammiest ico's.

Read why - here are the facts of users on slack, telegram and from their whitepaper&webpage.

DON'T INVEST in POWERLEDGER ICO you will loose all your ETH  Shocked

1. Show us working blockchain in Australia and New Zeland, show nodes which are running; all normal blockchain have block and some block explorer people can see some transactions, look at bitcoin, ethereum, any xcoin even shitcoin have it own ledger

2. You have nothing but fake media news, some huge expert but no blockchaion behind

3. Where is your smart contract, code on githab? who wrote it, who did revisions, where is the code?

4. If you are not able to write even one smart contract for token distribution, how can you be an expert for blockchain?

5. People asked you many questions and you here and in telegram or other channels and you just ban people who ask normal questions; you use ban protection against clarifying the project and you ability!!

6. Let me know 10 users who are using your blockchain in Australia!!! Australian utility Synergy does not know about anybody is using blockchain in energy, how does it happened?

7. Give us public official from the top Synergy company who can confirm you have provide a blockchain and Synergy is using it, give me official confirmation from Synergy!!!

8. Until you not giving us a [Suspicious link removed]munity real prove about your technical abilities (showing at least your verified smart contract, and revision report as well!!!), showing us your blockchain explorer to show your working blockchain, I declare you as a FIRST AUSTRALIAN BLOCKCHAIN SCAMER!!!!

9. China ban ICO can I invest to your token anyway?

China will check past ICOs by content. So what represent your token, an investment, security or commodity? I cannot find out from your documents the nature of your token? Is this ICO legal, USA, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Brasilia, Russia, Australia declared ICOs as scam and illegal, why do you not stopping it and return money to your investors, are you just want to take money from people and disappear to some hot islands?

10. Nobody know about you in Australia, what we can find is your fake marketing news anywhere!!! Your company is one year old and no report are shown anywhere, please report here your sheets and reports that we see your credibility.

11. You collected 8 million from 2 big investors, I am out of business, you will not get me, you ken play with this two investors if you really have them, you have enough and you do not need more money and people to robbery!!!!

12. Let's explain why you need 30 million USD to develop utility energy platform, where you have NO UTILITY, no international business, not even develop east coast of Australia not West own Perth, no Europe, Asia, Middle East ot US utility contract, partner, show me agreement for one on each continent!!!

13. How much taxes is going to be taken from invested funds??? Australia has 25% profit tax and how are you manage it?

14. If you move all fund to some offshore, let us know where are you going to put our money and who will be responsible for it? If it stay in Australia, government can take 25 and up to 50%!!!
ICO is illegal in australia and Australian government is against all crypto currencies and ICOs are not welcomed, people you will lose all money in this business.
This guys already robbery some investors from Australia and almost go to default!! Show your financial sheets and prove your history of operations for last 5 years!!!

15. There is no other people than from your company, no international team, no experts, no developers, no international reputation guys from energy, IT or legal, no experts, no knowledge on energy business, no trading energy experts, no blockchain experts

16. They are self declared experts and what they have got is one movie star who they paid with your money and one whale who has got 50% discount and he will triple his money because he controls all funds

17. Now they need community to bring real money in it to make robbery effective, do not trap on it!!!!!

DON'T INVEST in Powerledger ICO  - you will loose all your money - they will not deliver anything!!!

http://shrani.si/f/35/Ck/3aYwNiaM/s.jpg

I think you found the best ICO scam before me.
dumpscan

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:10:25 AM

I think I found new dump scam coin.
mayfun

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:14:56 AM

Which country is this project for the team? Will ICO activities have a separate policy for China?
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:27:35 AM

Hello dev please check my facebook shares because its not staking  it has 0 stake
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/payinghyip
Number of Friends : 2753
The Numbat

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:07:59 PM

Man, it's Trolls Night Out here at FUD city. Feel sorry for the team.

Here are my 0.02 satoshis to all this negativity Wink

https://steemit.com/ico/@cyberquoll/is-powr-token-a-buy
ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:15:25 AM

Man, it's Trolls Night Out here at FUD city. Feel sorry for the team.

Here are my 0.02 satoshis to all this negativity Wink

https://steemit.com/ico/@cyberquoll/is-powr-token-a-buy

The desperation in your article is obvious. You know this is a shit ICO run by some no-name guys who sounded like absolute amateurs in their AMA. These guys have not a single clue what they are doing. If it weren't for one person's shilling, even the presale wouldn't have sold out. Now it's just a case of you bagholding some dump tokens with zero potential. Good luck with your donation but please don't try to sell your BS to other investors.
COINCHIC

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:25:08 AM

Need to change your name to serial troll.  What are your credentials to make this assessment.  Looking at your past posts I have so much respect for your views 😂 
nuno12345 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

There have been a lot of questions asked of the Power Ledger team in the last week, regarding code, the team and knowledge of the energy market and blockchain.  We have put a medium post together which will now answer all these questions.  The ANN has also been updated with a link to this post. https://medium.com/power-ledger/token-sale-outstanding-questions-ceee469e001a We are always happy to answer your questions as well on https://t.me/powerledger
nuno12345 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:40:37 AM

nuno12345 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:42:21 AM

Hello dev please check my facebook shares because its not staking  it has 0 stake
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/payinghyip
Number of Friends : 2753
Hi can you join us on our bounty telegram of any outstanding stake. https://t.me/PowerLedgerBounty
nuno12345 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

We have answered all of the trolls questions now in the following post https://medium.com/power-ledger/token-sale-outstanding-questions-ceee469e001a
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:55:32 AM

Powerledger getting much power from real supporters this ICO going on so well I hope they will achieve their target before end of the countdown like pre-sale. This project has nice team and working on really big market this will huge revenue for all investors.
nuno12345 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:15:52 AM

Powerledger getting much power from real supporters this ICO going on so well I hope they will achieve their target before end of the countdown like pre-sale. This project has nice team and working on really big market this will huge revenue for all investors.
Thank you for your support.
XL2000

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:16:27 PM

Wow, PowerLedger is REALLY answering all the questions.... what an effort.
The next one yelling 'SCAM': I will gladly donate my tokens to send a few thousands Solar powered Volts through their brain Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: