Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138813 times)
X!X!X!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:47:44 PM

Fucking Awesome!!

:)I would just say something I never give comments on the forum even though I have been almost 3 years in the cripto world. I would say something here ...

It is true that only some coins will be successful in the future. but that's all depends on the market and how people will decide even more importantly, big investors ... we are small, but we can give them that POWER is important for us .. TESLA was born in my country, and he is a very big man and his future of electricity and vision is being improved with the help of POWER and if he was still alive he would be proud of this project .. respect for him and the better world that POWER gives him. so I bought for 3000usd currents.

also that Australia is the first to support and cooperate with POWER is just proof that the cripto broke the ice ... and of course all other countries will follow ..

I suggest that we all help the project evolve ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olya_n

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

This is a good project, I hope to invest and promote this coin. Great work dev. Keep it up
Ethinkin9

Activity: 253

Rolling in the Deep

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:56:23 PM

Good Team, Good Project, Linked to the modern User friendly ecosystem.
Myriad Force

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:09:54 PM

If you're lazy and don't do shit to promote Power Ledger, at least "Like" these Fan Pages:
Power Ledger Global - https://www.facebook.com/powerledgerglobal/
Power Ledger Club - https://www.facebook.com/powerledgerclub/
Power Ledger Investors - https://www.facebook.com/powerledgerinvestors/
Power Ledger Universe - https://www.facebook.com/powerledgeruniverse/
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:48:25 PM

haha you are so stupid  Lips sealed Lips sealed  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
it's called momentum and or breakout trading you ignorant, have you ever read a book about trading? Given that the crypto market is so crazy, if you are waiting the retrace, it is very likely to not get in. combined with what Driendy said, is gold! but you need to tweak a little bit the rules and be flexible with the quantity, both ways.

so sick of fu*** ignorants like you! get lost and stop acting like an expert cuz you talk nonsens!
https://masterinvestor.co.uk/trading/trade-breakouts-buying-strength/

btw, do you know what "always pulls back"? your IQ  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Well we know who ended up looking like a d!ick out of this one. Still buying high? lol meanwhile I'm fattening my POWR supply on the DIPS
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:55:58 PM

Looking forward to see POWR breaking that 10k satoshi mark for good in the coming week! GO POWR you deserve it!
JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:26:56 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 02:56:14 AM by JayFKay

Know your POWR people - for those too time poor to do the research here are a few facts on one of Power Ledgers core people - co-founder & chair Dr Jemma Green.

London: - Cambridge University Educated - Masters Degree & in Sustainability 2 Post Graduated Diplomas -

London: - 10 years experience working at J.P Morgan Investment bank in a global centre of finance.

Perth: PHD in Disruptive Technology looking at Electricity Markets from Curtin University - a University that is now one of two uni's on the Power ledger team.

You should also be aware this crypto's phenomenal early success is not a happy accident - Power Ledger as a company/enterprise was started in 2014, real world application trials were completed in New Zealand in 2016.

This team did all the work first before coming to market - that's why Dr Jemma Green was one of the 50 key people in the world invited to his Island to a conference on blockchain, and why they are already a finalist in the Top 10 Extreme Tech Challenge (XTC) companies to appear at CES in 2018.

And that's also why these contracts are starting to flow with some of the the biggest players in the industry across multiple regions - Tech Mahindra their partner company that they conducting trials with have staff/offices in 90 countries - so all going well in India they already have access to many global markets.

So unlike a lot of Crypto's where they do an ICO - everyone puts in money for them to add developers & start coding to try to solve a problem - POWR is way down the track & moving into different major markets with ready to go systems & tech.

And because its all renewables based - we can be happy that they are doing the right thing by the planet & we are doing the right thing by future generations & our kids with POWR investing.
opster

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:03:13 AM

If you're lazy and don't do shit to promote Power Ledger, at least "Like" these Fan Pages:

My first post here, invested in PowerLedger, normally I'm more into reading instead of posting. But this post to Power Ledgers Facebook seems rather strange to me?  Perhaps this pages are bought and rebranded which I can understand, but promoting the US president doesn't do so much justice to a green Australian company Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/powerledgeruniverse/

screenimage
http://hollandpics.com/pic1.jpg
http://hollandpics.com/pic2.jpg
Myriad Force

Activity: 224

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:12:12 AM

My first post here, invested in PowerLedger, normally I'm more into reading instead of posting. But this post to Power Ledgers Facebook seems rather strange to me? Why would an Australian green company need to make such a strong commitment in being Pro Trump?

https://www.facebook.com/powerledgeruniverse/

screenimage

Looks like the group name was changed. Is that against your law? It's not an official Ledger page.
Thank God it was Pro-Trump and not pro-Hillary - the mass-murderer with Bill Clinton the Rapist.
The Golden Ratio

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:27:43 AM

Can someone explain me in easy words how this project works.

My feeling is that it has a few problems.

In order to work they need to partner up with all the major Energy company to use their distribution network.

Why should those company accept, when they can directly buy the energy from the producer for a fraction of the price and resell it for the full price.

How much will it cost to use the Blockchain to store "near real time" report of usage, with the actual eth fee that will cost a lot i guess, and will impact in the energy price.

Please explain in details how this work, because i am interested in opening a quite big position but i still dont have answers to those 2 problems.

They don't have to. There are major issues in Australia with the big power companies - lack of supply leading to black outs when the temps crank and everyone turns on their air conditioning. The Australian power sector has suffered stagnation at the hands of the coal backing/global warming denying polies and right now it is a significant political hot potato. The solution enables fast accounting between power company and distributor - lowers costs to the end user and keeps the power generators happy as they get paid quicker + facilitates purchasing from domestic producers (my next door neighbour). A win win for all. Additionally, The "governing" party (LNP) in Australia will be churned at the next election. Labour will most likely get into Power and are a little more green/enviro focussed. You will see more take up by federal governments.
Bossanovawitcha

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:04:26 AM

Hacked.com have come out and called Power Ledger "the future of cheap electricity"..

In the same article they reminded me that Power Ledger Co founder and chair Dr Jemma Green is now also the MAYOR of the city of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia (1.67 million population) - just imagine how that is going to play out in building POWRs further partnerships with business and entrenching their federal and local government relationships!

Absolute killer moves going on here!

They go on to talk about the other co-founder "Bill Tai is an advisor and is a graduate of Harvard. He is a very successful entrepreneur and has been a venture capitalist since 1991".  

Together they top a dream team that are setting new standards for a cryptocurrency based organisation. But more to the point this is why you are seeing rapid fire moves into massive markets and serious deals with major players and electricity suppliers across multiple global regions. Australia, India and Thailand all contracted. They have their eyes on Africa and no doubt the rest of Asia for starters.

Hacked.com go on to say they expect the Power Ledger market cap to quickly double and the ROI to follow suit. the full story is here:

https://www.hacked.com/power-ledger-powr-future-cheap-electricity/amp/

This is amazing.

I think what's also happening now is a lot of traders that made 500%-1000% are still cashing out. The transfer of wealth here is going to more serious and more patient investors that are willing to sit on this not just day/month trade it. The heavy buy walls (also saw a heavy sell wall of 210K powr) that are popping up also shows there are indeed a few whales in here already. That doesn't add anything positive necessarily other than to show some people have invested up to high 6 figures in this.

I think the marketcap is looking very small compared to other vaporware coins with nothing close to the progress Powr has made in a month. If I could only see into Q3 2018.. 5B MC? 10B MC? Or a better question would be = Do you really think this is going to downtrend forever from here vs updtrend heavily? There are 'wants' in life, and there are needs, electricity/energy is a need, for everyone on the planet, so this isn't a creature comfort coin or a fad of the month. TA is almost impossible in crypto however if I were to use it, we're getting tighter and tighter by the hour it seems, breakout soon is imminent, as soon as more news hits, or someone big either dumps or pumps we're going to see the momentum pick up again imo, next run I'll call at $1.20 - $1.50. I'll also guess that we'll reach a low of $.70 - $.75c and maybe a sharp knife added before we see the momentum turn positive.

EDIT: Well what do you know, there's our knife, and volume on bittrex just went from 1.7K to 1.8K and rising, after these dumps the reversal MIGHT be what we've been waiting for. If not we'll see more dumps from those trying to protect their ICO gains..

Thanks for the thoughtful post.  You saved me a lot of time with so many of the same thoughts that you probably framed better.  Cheers mate.

I’ve gone with POWR as my top holding in an aggressive 1-2 month portfolio.  No risk it, no biscuit (and it’s a risk I’m willing to go down with the ship on - HODL all the way.  Dr Jemma.. <3  le sigh
Bossanovawitcha

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:13:51 AM

Power is one of those few projects that is already established as a company, great times ahead Smiley!

I believe POWR is one of the few undervalued coins actually out there.

It would be overvalued if thy hadn’t already laid massive groundwork the past year and a half.

Aren’t they as far or farther along than OmiseGo was when it ICO’d?  I think that is a fair question.

I’m all in, so I am biased - for both the good of my pockets and the planet.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:25:59 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 12:04:41 PM by shone08

Power is one of those few projects that is already established as a company, great times ahead Smiley!

It would be overvalued if thy hadn’t already laid massive groundwork the past year and a half.

Aren’t they as far or farther along than OmiseGo was when it ICO’d?  I think that is a fair question.

It will surely happen in the future dude Im holding my power ledger until that day happen this token have a lot of good quality this dump happen to power ledger will surely have a pump up next be thankful because this past fee week the price are remain stable to .7 to .8$ but ofcource Im hoping this project will hit to 1$ soon.
CryptoFinn

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:57:57 AM

great project, certainly undervalued, sad that i missed out on the ICO, will accumulate some!
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:03:01 AM

Aren’t they as far or farther along than OmiseGo was when it ICO’d?  I think that is a fair question.

It will surely happen in the future dude Im holding my power ledger until that day happen this token have a lot of good quality this dump happen to power ledger will surely have a pump up next be thankful because this past fee week the price are remain stable to .7 to .8$ but ofcource Im hopinv this project will hit to 1$ soon.

Potential coins will always have great future because they are very good dedicated team behind the power Ledger. Surely the price will rise but we have to wait patiently once they starting releasing road map development.
JayFKay

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:07:35 AM

follow up Power Ledger story - the good news just keeps rolling - http://www.zdnet.com/article/city-of-fremantle-readies-au8m-energy-and-water-blockchain-project/
lilRoy07

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:51:40 AM

When the Prime Minister of australia invests in a crypto currency----

yes its a scam.

confirmed scam. Governments are a scam.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:51:44 AM

It will surely happen in the future dude Im holding my power ledger until that day happen this token have a lot of good quality this dump happen to power ledger will surely have a pump up next be thankful because this past fee week the price are remain stable to .7 to .8$ but ofcource Im hopinv this project will hit to 1$ soon.

Potential coins will always have great future because they are very good dedicated team behind the power Ledger. Surely the price will rise but we have to wait patiently once they starting releasing road map development.

There is a time to wait between an ico crowdsale and releasing the product. This time comes with a lot of speculations and price movements. It is important that project be a good one and wait for the company to go to it's roadmap.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
JayFKay

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:11:22 AM

The Prime Minister of Australia didn't invest in it, the Australian Federal Government gave them millions of dollars in a grant. There is a difference.

Government bashing is fine, lots of governments are corrupt & on the nose / looking after vested interests & could be a whole lot better - but as an adult sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture & think about - "would I rather have a first world federal government giving a crypto millions of dollars backing" as the headline news - or would I rather have governments shutting trade down as happened in China.

When POWR takes things to the next level with wide scale adoption & ops in multiple countries - with a tick of approval from its national government - it will only make other governments rethink their arms length approach to crypto. And having Crypto fully accepted into the mainstream will open up the gates of super trusts, ethical investment funds & some of those trillions currently trapped in fiat currency markets for starters & potentially a flood of millions more investors & hundreds of billion s in market cap.

And all the early adopters such as us will ride the elevator up - so lets not be too negative - the govt put some money in does not = a scam. The government paid for a highway upgrade - does not make the highway a scam (>>>logic???)

All POWR investors can feel good not only about supporting renewable based tech & helping keep climate change in check, but also opening up opportunities for people in less fortunate countries where they don't yet have electricity in all areas by bringing them power!

POWR on people

Nyrhalibe

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:27:04 AM

City of Fremantle readies AU$8m energy and water blockchain project
The Australian government, alongside private investors, will be funding the project trialling the use of blockchain-powered distributed energy and water systems southwest of Perth.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: