Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138813 times)
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:54:23 AM

300K each BTC might be in the year 2025. The value of POWR in 2025 might be under 5 Cents. It is just a Token. I am here also since the beginning and I can tell you one Thing. You are comparing Coins with Tokens, LTC is a coin with his own Technology, POWR and the most other PnD are just Tokens which every one can create. You need just 5 minutes, zero skills and you can create a Token. Than put it in a good real life scenario and you can make a nice pump. Just my opinion. I think that over 90% off all Token project will fail and people will losse much money.

Ithas nothing to do with the fact that I like BTC. I am also investing in other Alts, but only on good TECH not in Tokens.

Great explanation. Thanks for that.

I agree POWR find own price. But it just token without blockchain innavation technology.

So you should invest in EIDOO is good TECH  Wink

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:59:20 AM

I'm buying on dip this is nice way to increase my bag it moving forward with interesting way I think soon price will touch new ATH just accumulation phase at the moment big players are preparing for big fun. 
JayFKay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:54:24 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 11:17:42 AM by JayFKay

"Power Ledger uses blockchain technology to enable energy trading within buildings and across networks"

AND JUST ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY - $8 million Australian Government backed real world project for Power Ledger - www.businessnews.com.au/article/26m-Smart-Cities-money-for-blockchain-trial
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

I prefer to buy low and sell on to much shilling. The Shilling here was so hard yesterday that I sold. Just look other charts what happened if Volume and Price raises to fast. Now every Nerd is invested into this, so where the money should now come from to boost the price more??? Good luck but now a downtrend will follow for some weeks before we see a next raise.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:46:03 AM

I prefer to buy low and sell on to much shilling. The Shilling here was so hard yesterday that I sold. Just look other charts what happened if Volume and Price raises to fast. Now every Nerd is invested into this, so where the money should now come from to boost the price more??? Good luck but now a downtrend will follow for some weeks before we see a next raise.
Its easy to miss the train for those who dump and pump in a short term, except you have extra info, holding for long may seem to be suffering a big loss, but i think these people will be the final winner
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:10:14 PM

haha, I wanted to go to 3000 but while I synchronized my wallet carb, the computer was so terribly stupid that now I have to go to 7000, and does anyone have any real arguments about the movement of the price of the force to $ 3?
Myriad Force

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:05:06 PM

In Australia alone, Power Ledger will be a Billion Dollar Company.
There is no global competition -
The World is our Oyster. 
NeueDeutscheQuelle

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:08:08 PM

I've just joined this forum to discuss a few things.

In these POWR forums be it here or elsewhere there seems to be a load of new members having just joined hyping up the coin with between 1-30 posts..It just seems suspicious to me.

I recently joined too but it's to both discuss future crypto as i'm pretty new to the whole scene and to discuss this.

The whole idea of POWR seems too good to be true and more often than not when something looks too good to be true, it usually is.

Coin is currently low on bittrex but obviously well over ICO price, but i'm tempted to buy now before it hits $1. However, the whole thing smells off oto me, check the replies from the companies twitter too, twitter users who have only joined in the last 5 days and only messaging the company so that the replies come up on the page.

Tempted to avoid this.. a lot of people have been selling recently too (obvious that's due to the bump in price from what it was)

What do other people think?
NeueDeutscheQuelle

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

To follow on from this, there doesn't seem to be any actual 'news' on the 8m investment...

This is in response on their twitter to the '8m investment'

Open Government‏ @opendotgov
Cool but please post links to official PR and not just to Medium blogs.
1 reply 0 retweets 3 likes

Power Ledger‏ @PowerLedger_io
Nov 17
We don’t have one at the moment. We have a letter from the government

Open Government‏ @opendotgov
Nov 17
That’s not very professional. You shouldn’t post things as news without partners releasing material to the public. It can be seen as price manipulation to investors, @SEC_Enforcement and other bodies around the world.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:36:28 PM

Its easy to miss the train for those who dump and pump in a short term, except you have extra info, holding for long may seem to be suffering a big loss, but i think these people will be the final winner

Nobody has extra info about any project that is simple rule in crypto never trust anybody. Indeed crypto is not for day-traders if someone want to big profit than it is natural some ups and downs will happen during this journey.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
chrizzo

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:04:30 PM

Well, I'm mean NeueDeutscheQuelle has got a point. Not that this example proofs them wrong, but i guess the devs can provide us some further information to the mentioned "edges" Wink
NeueDeutscheQuelle

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

Well, I'm mean NeueDeutscheQuelle has got a point. Not that this example proofs them wrong, but i guess the devs can provide us some further information to the mentioned "edges" Wink

I've been very hesitant about dropping the money on POWR, after reading their reddit AMA (in which over 5 accounts were made during the time that the AMA lasted, which all had their basic questions answered), researching their twitter replies and followers (and strange followers to following to engagement ratio as well as the obviously fabricated Elon Musk news and probably faked 8m investment from the Australian government. )

Once this is cleared up and proven i'd be tempted to put money into it, but seems like if you didn't put money in whilst it was at ICO levels you've missed out, I would like to be proven wrong though
JayFKay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:58:14 PM

https://www.smartcompany.com.au/startupsmart/news-analysis/power-ledger-receives-part-8-million-government-grant-fremantle-blockchain-energy-project/
krypto5

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

300K each BTC might be in the year 2025. The value of POWR in 2025 might be under 5 Cents. It is just a Token. I am here also since the beginning and I can tell you one Thing. You are comparing Coins with Tokens, LTC is a coin with his own Technology, POWR and the most other PnD are just Tokens which every one can create. You need just 5 minutes, zero skills and you can create a Token. Than put it in a good real life scenario and you can make a nice pump. Just my opinion. I think that over 90% off all Token project will fail and people will losse much money.

It has nothing to do with the fact that I like BTC. I am also investing in other Alts, but only on good TECH not in Tokens.

Economic structure of crypto tokens

When we view crypto tokens akin to stock in a corporation for valuation purposes, we can begin to apply some of the economic characteristics of the latter to the former. For a crypto token holder, the value of the token comes from three primary sources, just like a regular stock:

Dividends
    Buybacks
    Price appreciation.

Let’s discuss the price appreciation component first. This is present in many crypto tokens, and is driven by adoption (note that this is different from speculative price appreciation). In this case, the entire economic value of the ecosystem is modeled based on economic assumptions, and then divided among the token holders. Many application-specific crypto tokens belong to this category.

Take the example of decentralized storage startup Storj Labs. Its tokens don’t pay any dividends, and there isn’t a concept of buyback. However, if the protocol is widely adopted, the value of Storj tokens is expected to increase.

A simple valuation in this case would be to model the size of the market that Storj can represent and divide it by the total number of tokens in existence.

Some of the more recent projects have a cash-flow component (earned income) in addition to the adoption-based price appreciation. This is similar to corporations making a profit, and using that profit to grow the business via retained earnings. The ‘excess’ profit is then distributed to shareholders in the form of stock buybacks (increase the percentage ownership of each share of the company) and dividends (provide a cash distribution to beneficial owners of each share).

https://www.coindesk.com/framework-valuing-crypto-tokens/

What is the Economic structure for POWR-tokens?

(Offtopic: Can you mention few good TECHs besides BTC?)
NeueDeutscheQuelle

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:12:28 PM

That site is just a blog... How come no big Australian news websites have picked up on the story? 8 million is a lot of money to just ignore
NeueDeutscheQuelle

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

There are 2 people in the last 10 posts alone who I deem to be fake accounts set up to shill this token..

Also, you joined on November 19th and posted only positive things about POWR on the 19th, 20th and 21st.

Seems a bit suspicious....something is up with this token and all these sock accounts are proving it. It's rotten to the core and will drop off quicker than it rose.

I can't be the only person seeing this? There is no proof regarding the 8 million investment, just some random blogs posting things obviously using PPC.

Why have no Australian news companies picked this up?  It just doesn't feel right at all and shame on people falling for it
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

I would like to keep hold my token everybody has his own goal but I think this project has potential to grow more bigger in future that is why I will keep support this. I don't think in short time anybody can achieve something from this project. Don't sell this at low price just hodl and enjoy later.
Myriad Force

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

That site is just a blog... How come no big Australian news websites have picked up on the story? 8 million is a lot of money to just ignore

Seek and Ye shall Find (some don't want to find - lol) -
Where there is a Will, there is a Way -
https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/26m-Smart-Cities-money-for-blockchain-trial
Onetrack

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:12:54 PM

I think this company is right on the cusp of a revolution. I hate to put all eggs into one basket - but I already have 5 masternodes (ion, bdtx, 2x xmcc, hc) and a nice bag of OHM, when I stumbled onto POWR I threw a bunch at it at the .39c mark.. glad I did, even on the dip I've come out ahead.... definately a hold from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6H4_59W1oY

https://web.powerledger.io/mediarelease/
budabing

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

anyone else notice the price manipulation on power last night.

power was rising steady. the price then dropped from 0.70 to 0.55 in a second, followed by a wave of sell orders around the same price. then a steady climb. and again price got slammed down, steady rise, slammed againa, steady rise, then a steady sell off - due to paniced investors - job done. this all
 happened with volume over 178 million - it does not make sense.

someone or group has been surppressing the price in my opinion, question is who and why.

the other thing i have noticed is that the circulating supply of coins has gone up. about 8 hrs ago it was 349,635,026. now its at 349,949,266, which means powerledger have deffinately been releasing coins into the market, so why around 0.60. could they not wait until the coin had found its top ffs. if anyone can find the circulating supply history it would be interesting to see.

is it in their best interest to keep the price around 0.55 for the powerledger business model to work, get started. would a too higher price hinder thier growth ? ( thats if it was powerledger manipulation ).

if powerledger needs the price to stay in the 50-60 price range then they can easily stop it rising above it. they got another 650,000,000 tokens to go at in reserve.

i know there were rumour's of a pump and dump group going around, maybe they were trying to stop this.

can someone from powerledger give us some answers please
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: