Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POWR][UPDATE] *** POWER LEDGER TOKEN SALE STARTS FRIDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER ***  (Read 138819 times)
nuno12345 (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:28:08 PM

Wow, PowerLedger is REALLY answering all the questions.... what an effort.
The next one yelling 'SCAM': I will gladly donate my tokens to send a few thousands Solar powered Volts through their brain Wink

Why don't you show us how many tokens you have bought. Post your confirmation up here so that we can all see what you are talking about.
jhon conor

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:30:31 PM

Whether the power ledger is a SCAM or not, I have heard the news that the ledger power is a SCAM project
Is that true?
XL2000

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

Why don't you show us how many tokens you have bought. Post your confirmation up here so that we can all see what you are talking about.
I have no idea why I should. Second of all, the confirmation mail is plain text email which can be easily faked by using a anonimous wallet, and third of all, tokens are distributed after ICO, so there are no tokens to show (yet). Thus, no reason or value for showing the email
XL2000

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:14:09 PM

Whether the power ledger is a SCAM or not, I have heard the news that the ledger power is a SCAM project
Is that true?
You hear a lot of things "in the news".
No one can guarantee you anything, but it is a real, registered and renowned company behind it, so the risk losing a legit company if they would pull a stunt.
So you should draw your own conclusions, but at least it is one of the most measurable and tangible project in ICO-land there is.
ICOs are always a risk, but in my mind this is the one having the least risk tied to it
ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:19:35 PM

Is that true?
You hear a lot of things "in the news".
No one can guarantee you anything, but it is a real, registered and renowned company behind it, so the risk losing a legit company if they would pull a stunt.
So you should draw your own conclusions, but at least it is one of the most measurable and tangible project in ICO-land there is.
ICOs are always a risk, but in my mind this is the one having the least risk tied to it

How delusional can you be? Registering a company is a trivial ask. They are not risking anything because they don't have any reputation. Investors are the ones taking all the risk by donating money to some shady company with a crappy idea that has close to 0% chance of success.
nuno12345 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:42:52 PM

Is that true?
To start with the company is called Power Ledger, which suggests that the only news you have read is from XL2000, there is plenty of real news in top publications that have done their due diligence.  Not just trolls on this site
COINCHIC

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:34:12 AM

Nginx and xl2000 - let's be clear - you guys are either serial trolls, idiots - or more likely both, particularly   if you are linked up with suncontract as a number of folk in this chat are now suggesting then I'm  sad for you. 😭Folks in this chat room understand  why scam might be the first word in your vocabulary given your links to suncontract.  Man - that's the scam.https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/suncontract. carma is a wonderful thing.   The universe will reward you for the way you live your life 😂
Lahko noč Suncontract

Hello Power Ledger supporters.  Don't be influenced by trolls.  Visit the website tge@powerledger.io. This business and its projects have better credentials than most ICO's out there.  That's why the presale sold out in 72hours.  I'm proud to say I am an early participant in this ICO.

The Numbat

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:39:48 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 09:52:24 AM by The Numbat

The desperation in your article is obvious. You know this is a shit ICO run by some no-name guys who sounded like absolute amateurs in their AMA. These guys have not a single clue what they are doing. If it weren't for one person's shilling, even the presale wouldn't have sold out. Now it's just a case of you bagholding some dump tokens with zero potential. Good luck with your donation but please don't try to sell your BS to other investors.

You're wrong, nginx. Here is a counter response, mostly for you.

https://steemit.com/ico/@cyberquoll/can-this-new-ico-supercharge-distributed-energy

Consider that Power Ledger's Chair, Dr Jemma Green, is already on the Australian Energy Market Operator's Expert Advisory Panel, formed less than a fortnight ago.

This is just half a step away from directly advising Australia's Prime Minister and Energy Minister on energy security, affordability and sustainability. It's a sign of how seriously this project is being taken (by those in-the-know) of this little startup's role in the Australia's new energy future. And make no mistake -- Australia will be the launchpad for distributed energy worldwide. Your move.
jhon conor

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:15:04 PM

So what about the ICO results of this project? I can not see it on their website
nuno12345 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:03:16 PM

So what about the ICO results of this project? I can not see it on their website
Results from the main sale can be seen here https://mainsale.powerledger.io/
XL2000

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:04:34 AM

Hey... wait a minute.. WTF, why am I the troll here?
I only asked one "critical" question, namely why they use a personal wallet address for each transaction instead of having one main address (and that this may reduce transparency on the total amount of funds raised).
In my other posts I am (to wrap it all into one) stating that it is easy for anybody to shout 'SCAM' without any real evidence or proof. No one can give guarantees on the outcome of PL, so anyone should draw there own conclusions on whether to participate or not
Also I was stating the compared to other ICO's PowerLedger is one of the few to ave a real company and working product or prototype, which should reduce the risk.
So I am not the troll here, I hoped to be the one to but all those 'SCAM' yellers a bit more in context.

Reading back, maybe my comment on the answers to the huge questions list could be interpreted as sarcastic, but I was sincere in stating that I would not have expected PL to get into each and everyone of them.

XL2000

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:35:10 AM

The market price determining the token value is an interesting one. But I think, market price is determined in $ for PL.
Right now, with cryptos taking another / continuing dive, they are not that great to invest, because once converted into $, your week-bonus is actually compensating low price index.
Is the crypto market currently working against the concept of market price determination? Would high price of cryptos vs fiat have generated more funding for PL? Any thoughts?
COINCHIC

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:03:01 PM

Hey... wait a minute.. WTF, why am I the troll here?
I only asked one "critical" question, namely why they use a personal wallet address for each transaction instead of having one main address (and that this may reduce transparency on the total amount of funds raised).
In my other posts I am (to wrap it all into one) stating that it is easy for anybody to shout 'SCAM' without any real evidence or proof. No one can give guarantees on the outcome of PL, so anyone should draw there own conclusions on whether to participate or not
Also I was stating the compared to other ICO's PowerLedger is one of the few to ave a real company and working product or prototype, which should reduce the risk.
So I am not the troll here, I hoped to be the one to but all those 'SCAM' yellers a bit more in context.

Reading back, maybe my comment on the answers to the huge questions list could be interpreted as sarcastic, but I was sincere in stating that I would not have expected PL to get into each and everyone of them.

Hey XL2000. Apologies if I have misinterpreted you.   :-*I have been following Power Ledger since its early days of operation and I am a huge fan of the business - hence my purchase of POWR.  Any mention of the word scam gets up my nose as this business is the real deal. I resent the trolls who have hit this business with what have been an absolute pack of lies.   Any support you can give these guys would be great. 
XL2000

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:35:31 PM

that's cool!
xALEXUSx

Activity: 541
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:08:41 PM

The project is very good
Join bounty
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:48:15 AM

i isteresting this projec;
The Power Ledger Ecosystem supports a growing number of energy trading applications. Some of the key classes of applications are listed below while the full list is available in our white paper, with some already operational, and others in advanced conceptual design or in development.
dumpscan

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:23:56 PM

I think I found new dump scam coin.

daha67

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:58:04 PM

russia branch will?Huh
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:58:37 PM

discussions about why they raised the discount for the first two weeks for those who ended up in the main sale? I personally did not understand this step

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
cryptonia

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:22:01 PM

The market price determining the token value is an interesting one. But I think, market price is determined in $ for PL.
Right now, with cryptos taking another / continuing dive, they are not that great to invest, because once converted into $, your week-bonus is actually compensating low price index.
Is the crypto market currently working against the concept of market price determination? Would high price of cryptos vs fiat have generated more funding for PL? Any thoughts?

As others have pointed out, not having a hard cap was a very bad idea. You only have to look at the results, the evidence, of what has happened with coins with no hard cap. It is very clear why investors now want to avoid them. Add to this that investors hate uncertainty and you can see what happened.

Power ledger is a good idea with a lot going for it, but it looks like they shot themselves in the foot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: