Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obsidian ODN - CryptoCurrency & Secure Anonymous Messaging  (Read 92743 times)
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:06:15 AM

I'm interested to do Italian translation, I've booked it also in Slack

coin_miner21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:10:49 AM

It might be the first C# block chain project here.

ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:44:50 AM

Romanian Translation  reserved.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:48:04 AM

It's an interesting initiative, I'll be watching this project because I really like Stratis! The supply is also interesting! Will you conduct rewards campaigns? Has this project been planned since 2014?
Sagemark

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:10:39 AM

It's an interesting initiative, I'll be watching this project because I really like Stratis! The supply is also interesting! Will you conduct rewards campaigns? Has this project been planned since 2014?

We absolutely will have a rewards campaign, though the details will be worked out shortly. I think it's safe to say we'll be offering for marketing endeavors, development and of course translation. At some point we may even invite everyone to try and hack our messenger app (we're that confident).

So a little background, the messenger app has been in development since 2014 by one of our devs who has been in the [Suspicious link removed]munity since the beginning. While the app, originally, was just a software project of his, it soon became the center of attention after happening to meet the rest of our core team. We realized that by integrating the app we had a solid use case for an excellent blockchain idea. It creates immediate value for our stakers (on top of the PoS norm) and could be something to build off of for future developers. Not to mention at release it will be technologically competitive with current chart topping messenger apps (in fact we believe it is better due to the removal of the corporation and need for servers).

Royero

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:30:25 AM

We absolutely will have a rewards campaign, though the details will be worked out shortly. I think it's safe to say we'll be offering for marketing endeavors, development and of course translation. At some point we may even invite everyone to try and hack our messenger app (we're that confident).

So a little background, the messenger app has been in development since 2014 by one of our devs who has been in the [Suspicious link removed]munity since the beginning. While the app, originally, was just a software project of his, it soon became the center of attention after happening to meet the rest of our core team. We realized that by integrating the app we had a solid use case for an excellent blockchain idea. It creates immediate value for our stakers (on top of the PoS norm) and could be something to build off of for future developers. Not to mention at release it will be technologically competitive with current chart topping messenger apps (in fact we believe it is better due to the removal of the corporation and need for servers).

If Whatsapp Messenger worth was billions, a really good app based on blockchain tech with remarkable privacy focus can be high value in a few month working.. this kind of apps privacy and security is the key for success, and of course nice emoticon and easy to send files..

Cant wait for the Pre-Sale.. Im on board..
Sagemark

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:41:19 AM

If Whatsapp Messenger worth was billions, a really good app based on blockchain tech with remarkable privacy focus can be high value in a few month working.. this kind of apps privacy and security is the key for success, and of course nice emoticon and easy to send files..

That's our thought. Besides, this is just one of many future apps. Our goal with the overall platform is to build ODN powered services that follow a similar guideline, creating more value for our stakers and thus creating a higher value for the coin itself. The main purpose here is usability. With usability everything else will follow. Thankfully, the coding languages we are using are extremely accessible and strengthened even further by our custom integrations (Lua for example).
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:55:34 AM

That's our thought. Besides, this is just one of many future apps. Our goal with the overall platform is to build ODN powered services that follow a similar guideline, creating more value for our stakers and thus creating a higher value for the coin itself. The main purpose here is usability. With usability everything else will follow. Thankfully, the coding languages we are using are extremely accessible and strengthened even further by our custom integrations (Lua for example).

With that being said, I believe this project will have a longer lifespan as compared to others.
If the project is really promising and has some valuable input in the community, it will survive.
Along with the active involvement of the dev team as well as the community itself, this will go forward.
Good luck then to the OBSIDIAN team!
Sagemark

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:00:33 AM

With that being said, I believe this project will have a longer lifespan as compared to others.
If the project is really promising and has some valuable input in the community, it will survive.
Along with the active involvement of the dev team as well as the community itself, this will go forward.
Good luck then to the OBSIDIAN team!

Thank you! We're really excited about the positivity and support we've received thus far, it's greatly appreciated. We have an excellent team and growing community that I know will be able to deliver.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:20:27 AM

Looks interesting . I have to keep eye on this project specially if it is Stratis architecture involved. First time I came across a project that is attached to Stratis platform.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Royero

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:39:40 AM

I really like that, totally agree, usability is key to gain value and market position. Do you have people working on marketing? Social Media? If you can contact people from CoinDesk and pages like that you will have many people referring potential customers. Pre-Mined coins? I like PoS, a friend was developing a coin but we were talking about how important is a good wallet, a dummies-proof wallet, sometimes people  with no much knowledge on coding or skill on internet basics skip coins where you have to download many files to set a wallet..
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:09:28 AM

Reserved for Chinese translation.
Will join slack also
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:32:09 AM

Reserving Hindi translation if required.
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:47:04 AM

Joined slack and reserved Chinese translation 4 hours again.  Grin
G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:51:36 AM

Hello, Dear Developer!
If you need fast and high quality Russian translation of the ANN (or WhitePaper/Web-Site) — let me know, I will do it Wink

Just answer here or PM me, please.
Thank you ^_^

As I said above, for translations and other bounties, please don't hesitate to join our slack channel Smiley

https://join.slack.com/obsidianproject/shared_invite/MjA3NDI4MTQyNDUzLTE0OTkxMDc0MDUtMGQxZWU1MjkyOA

Already joined ^_^
My name there: gbutrik
onedeveloper (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:54:47 AM

It might be the first C# block chain project here.

STRATIS is the first one. We are the second one, in fact! Wink
onedeveloper (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:06:17 AM

I want to dedicate some lines to welcome to the new members of our growing community / project:

Saludos a los hispanohablantes!
Greetings to the English-speaking world!
Bienvenue, les Français!
Bem-vindos a os portugueses!
Willkommen, deutsches Volk!
Selamat datang, orang-orang Indonesia!
欢迎中国人!
Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть, pyccкиe люди!

Cool
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:24:01 AM

This is a SCAM, just look at OPs post history dude is asking for his Minereum coin last month lmao he looks like he's a miner I wouldn't trust this guy at all regarding programming.
onedeveloper (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:38:47 AM

This is a SCAM, just look at OPs post history dude is asking for his Minereum coin last month lmao he looks like he's a miner I wouldn't trust this guy at all regarding programming.

Haha! Yeah! I begged for them because it was my first bounty job and I wasn't sure I will be paid (and also, I was testing the waters for an ICO). I like to do some gigs here and there (who doesn't like a bit of extra money?) but my real life, outside of this chat and the cryptoworld, runs around technology and programming. In fact I can program in many many different languages such as 6052, Z80, 68000 and 80x86 assembler, COBOL, Pascal, Ada (a bit), Python (a bit), PHP, Perl, HTML, JavaScript, C, C++, C#, etc. etc. etc.

I have also collaborated with the IETF in a proposal for the HTTP protocol in combination with some australian developers, I did a big chunk of the Spanish version of the PHP4 documentation, and I have even developed an interactive installation for a local museum. I also have collaborated in a Telemedicine book:

https://books.google.es/books?id=-PQV04UFxsoC&lpg=PR11&ots=6re-5mRmab&dq=handbook%20of%20telemedicine%20CATAI&hl=es&pg=PR25#v=onepage&q&f=false

and many many years in programming beore crypto Smiley
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:16:46 AM

How can you yell out SCAM just by that info? The team is listed on the website of Obsidian and there is nothing secret/hidden in that. Funny that 'asking for his Minereum coin' seems to exclude being a good (great!) programmer...that's really just plain trashtalking imo. You should join the Slack if you want to gather more info.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: