Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obsidian ODN - CryptoCurrency & Secure Anonymous Messaging  (Read 92743 times)
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

Here's a post CEO Peter McClory:

https://twitter.com/pmcclory/status/966590467839324160

"Hi there everyone before I go any further I would like to give you a quote I came across which seems rather appropriate in many ways, and it is short(!):

“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” - Helen Keller

Apologies for the recent radio silence. During the last few weeks I have been less active on the community channels because I am hard at work in the background engaged with a team of advisors who are assisting me with formalising a more robust governance structure, dealing with visibility and transparency issues, and meeting with experienced developers that may collaborate and possibly join the project.

Once this ongoing work has further crystallised into more tangible value I will get back to communicating with you more steadily, and making certain that you are regularly updated in much more detail on the work that is being done. As for now, I am hard at work and simply need to block out some negativity in order to focus on work and ensuring that we have a good path forward to deliver on our promises.

I pledge that once we are further progressed, before the end of March, I will go over the progress we have made. After this I am very much looking forward to getting back to hanging here and chatting. Also, there absolutely will be AMAs in the future where I will be able to better engage with the community in an open manner. I would also like to say thank you to the individuals in the community who have reached out to me directly (on private channels) to offer positive support. I apologise to those who saw the recent lack of activity as malicious but rest assured that everything being done is in order to revitalise the project and set it up for future success."
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andro hac

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

some positive news, we can get another market, it would really be very good Grin Cool

andro hac

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

OBSIDIAN  are officialy added to Bisq  

you can now officialy trade ODN on the bisq DEX

github.com/bisq-network/exchange/releases/tag/v0.6.6
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

Great news, I think soon we will be able to trade OBSIDIAN on exchange of  cobinhood. This is one of the most underrated coins in my opinion.
OnTheMoon

Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

Great news, I think soon we will be able to trade OBSIDIAN on exchange of  cobinhood. This is one of the most underrated coins in my opinion.

Yes, Obsidian looks pretty cheap now and its a great chance to buy for some months. I think that after some updates price will go up and many people will back here to trade ODN.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
andro hac

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

Ohhhhh pretttyyyty Smiley

ODN Glass will provide users with an incredible outlet for secure and anonymous communication with journalists, support lines and professionals. Slated to release alongside the OSM windows app, Glass is a use case for shining a positive light on anonymity for general public.
andro hac

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

And good news Grin :
"We are happy to announce VisualCrypt AG now doubles down on its contributions to the Obsidian community. Three full-time developers will now contribute to the future of secure text and data, building apps for Android, iOS and Windows with releases for the Obsidian project."
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

And good news Grin :
"We are happy to announce VisualCrypt AG now doubles down on its contributions to the Obsidian community. Three full-time developers will now contribute to the future of secure text and data, building apps for Android, iOS and Windows with releases for the Obsidian project."
Great news! why does the price of OBS not react to such positive news ? After all, the price of a coin fell greatly.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

Has the team stated what the value proposition of masternodes will be exactly yet?  All I can find is that masternodes will come out around q3/q4 of this year...
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

Has the team stated what the value proposition of masternodes will be exactly yet?  All I can find is that masternodes will come out around q3/q4 of this year...

10.000 per MN
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:27:56 AM

Can someone tell me what this will offer relative to Telegram? I'm not expecting it to be a world-beater, but I'd be interested to know how far (if it is far) from Telegram's echelon it is.

Also, is there a Telegram channel for Obsidian?
andro hac

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

Can someone tell me what this will offer relative to Telegram? I'm not expecting it to be a world-beater, but I'd be interested to know how far (if it is far) from Telegram's echelon it is.

Also, is there a Telegram channel for Obsidian?
this is not an official channel ,but you can join Cheesy https://t.me/obsidian_eng
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

10.000 per MN

I get that, I mean value proposition as in what exactly will masternode hodlers receive? 

My current understanding is that everyone that is staking is currently getting 10%.  There was a statement in the original whitepaper that basically said the current 10% may (or may not ) be reserved only for masternodes at some point.  Team also stated at one pt that they would do their best to make the masternodes valuable, which implied to me that there is a scenario where masternodes could receive even more rewards than just the 10% staking.

Bottom line is that I haven't seen a clear confirmation of what the masternodes will receive exactly, and the second whitepaper didn't even really talk about masternodes. 

The price of a masternode is getting really cheap right now and it's looking like a great time to enter for those that aren't scared.  It would be nice to be have somewhat of a concrete idea of the masternode value because it's a great selling point.
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:10:54 PM

Price going lower and buy orders also. I would wait a bit with buying maybe we don´t know all insider infos yet.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

Couldn`t imagine better time to add some..
andro hac

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

Price going lower and buy orders also. I would wait a bit with buying maybe we don´t know all insider infos yet.
Fudding a project to the ground so you can accumulate more Smiley
People fud and that causes the price to go down, which in turn creates more fud causing the price to drop even further. It's like a vicious cycle. By all means be critical, but at least be rational about it.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

10.000 per MN

I get that, I mean value proposition as in what exactly will masternode hodlers receive? 

My current understanding is that everyone that is staking is currently getting 10%.  There was a statement in the original whitepaper that basically said the current 10% may (or may not ) be reserved only for masternodes at some point.  Team also stated at one pt that they would do their best to make the masternodes valuable, which implied to me that there is a scenario where masternodes could receive even more rewards than just the 10% staking.

Bottom line is that I haven't seen a clear confirmation of what the masternodes will receive exactly, and the second whitepaper didn't even really talk about masternodes. 

The price of a masternode is getting really cheap right now and it's looking like a great time to enter for those that aren't scared.  It would be nice to be have somewhat of a concrete idea of the masternode value because it's a great selling point.

The Masternodes will have a higher ROI than staking. Wouldn't make any sense hosting one if not
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

People fud and that causes the price to go down, which in turn creates more fud causing the price to drop even further. It's like a vicious cycle. By all means be critical, but at least be rational about it.
What do you mean? I believe that the price of the coin has not yet reached the bottom. When the price was 0.3 $, I thought it was the limit. But I was wrong. Something bad is happening to the project.
andro hac

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:20:47 AM

What do you mean? I believe that the price of the coin has not yet reached the bottom. When the price was 0.3 $, I thought it was the limit. But I was wrong. Something bad is happening to the project.
the project does have management issues,but I think crypto is always a risky investment Smiley
$0,205932 a good entry price,IMHO
GeorgKrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

hi guys, how much is the staking reward ? Does it do work fine? Which wallet version is needed ? thx
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: