Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:12:58 PM

• To receive airdrop, bitcointalk account must be active account, and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 50 characters in each post. Links and quotes are not counted as post content

First of all thanks for setting up the airdrop, signing up was super easy.
Apologies if that has been answered already, but what happens if, for whatever reason, I fail to post 10 ten one week? Would that be the end of the airdrop for me? Or just for the week? Thanks for clarifying that!
We want to dominate so it takes some discipline. So if one fails one week sending 10 valid posts, s/he will forever excluded from future distributions and there is no exceptions on this.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:17:36 PM

the 10 posts a week, do they have to be in here or all across bct?
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

• To receive airdrop, bitcointalk account must be active account, and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 50 characters in each post. Links and quotes are not counted as post content

Apologies if that has been answered already, but what happens if, for whatever reason, I fail to post 10 ten one week? Would that be the end of the airdrop for me? Or just for the week? Thanks for clarifying that!
We want to dominate so it takes some discipline. So if one fails one week sending 10 valid posts, s/he will forever excluded from future distributions and there is no exceptions on this.

in order not to get too many people annoyed, you might want to state this much more clear in the OP. otherwise this migt lead too many people bitching in the forums badly about this what seems to be a very good coin!

serrice

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:28:16 PM

I have not received my onions yet.

it takes time i guess be patient it's all that i can recommend!

10 post a week and 50 char minimum! oh wow does quotings characters count in the post?
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:33:19 PM

@dev,

i have followed all guides and copied the hero level signature from the deeponion site, but as you can see it looks not the same as on the example site.

i can fix it most likely, but the the code will not be indentical too the provided signature.
please advise.

black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:51:13 PM

I think 10 Post are per week are too much, I'm always reading updates on postes but never write something to them. You should lower it to 5 or something.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:56:34 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 06:08:43 PM by crypto-rainbow

@dev,

i have followed all guides and copied the hero level signature from the deeponion site, but as you can see it looks not the same as on the example site.

i can fix it most likely, but the the code will not be indentical too the provided signature.
please advise.
Of course you can edit signature so it looks better. But pay attention to keep links there.
We are not too strict on it.

all across bct

in order not to get too many people annoyed, you might want to state this much more clear in the OP. otherwise this migt lead too many people bitching in the forums badly about this what seems to be a very good coin!

We will make OP look much better soon and the rules clearer for everyone. Understand that we want everyone winning!

we may do control payment whic is a very small amount ONION those who has valid signatures and accounts in good shape. And then we  deliver first round actual values. This will be helpful to prevent potential problems as well.

Registration will be based on bitcointalk.org account.
The following rules apply:

• One person can register using one account, if it is found that multiple accounts belong to the same person are registered, all these accounts will be banned from airdrop.
  • You must put the DeepOnion promotion signature, and avatar (for full member and above) in your bitcointalk account, all the time during the airdrop promotion period. If for whatever reasons the signature removed during the period, that user account will be disqualified for future distributions (even you put them back).
  • Junior member and above are eligible for applying, newbie is not qualified.
  • All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 is not qualified.
  • Negative trust account, stolen accounts are disqualified.
  • Dev team has the rights to reject any accounts to participate with or without a reason (of course dev team will not abuse the right, but dev team has the final say on it)
  • To avoid quick dumps, all accounts receiving distributions will need to keep 90% of the coins received on the account, during the whole distribution/airdrop period. Any move results greater than 10% of the airdropped coin on the account will disqualify the account from receiving more coins in the future distributions. Coins received from other means such as mining, bought from exchange etc are not limited and can be freely traded.
  • If your membership status increases from jr to member etc. you will be paid according to new member status in the following rounds

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
WutriCoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

Really excited about this project. I'm even mining it on kawaiipool at very low hashrate

Is there a better config for sgminer?

Code:
sgminer.exe -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u DXoeu7b4GiR2pv8hqdkMAT8Mvu8d6wP61n -p c=ONION

I have the same string in ccminer. it work good, but i was needed to restart miner 3 times (after that, it works fine)

It works fine, but I just want to see if there is maybe a better config? Shaders etc.

Devs, could you help out with suggestion if there is any?
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:19:55 PM

50 characters is too little, it's not even a serious post. This post has 109 characters, lol. At least 100 characters should be required.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:20:35 PM

I have not received my onions yet.

it takes time i guess be patient it's all that i can recommend!

10 post a week and 50 char minimum! oh wow does quotings characters count in the post?

No, quoting doesn't count.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 06:21:31 PM

Really excited about this project. I'm even mining it on kawaiipool at very low hashrate

Is there a better config for sgminer?

Code:
sgminer.exe -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u DXoeu7b4GiR2pv8hqdkMAT8Mvu8d6wP61n -p c=ONION

I have the same string in ccminer. it work good, but i was needed to restart miner 3 times (after that, it works fine)

It works fine, but I just want to see if there is maybe a better config? Shaders etc.

Devs, could you help out with suggestion if there is any?
IMO before seeking extra performance better to look for stability of the system. I suggest to look Google and search for the solution there, according to your GPU there must be some better configs see here https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison.
I did not try this but you can check http://cryptomining-blog.com/2529-new-sgminer-fork-for-x13-mining-with-higher-performance/

50 characters is too little, it's not even a serious post. This post has 109 characters, lol. At least 100 characters should be required.

We consider increasing character limit to 100 for the future rounds.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:26:16 PM

I agree. I think if one week post less than 10 and get permanently deleted does not make sense, because if I am busy or on vacation, I may skip a week.

A more reasonable approach is this:

1. if a person did not post at least 10 posts in a week, then this week he is not qualified to receive the airdrop. But if next week he posts more than 10, he'll still be qualified for next week.

2. each post should have at least 100 characters. (dfox101's post is only one line, but has 109 characters already, 50 is way too small).
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:29:16 PM

Thanks for the prompt response and for  clarifying that. When does the 10 post per week  requirement start. After the first airdrop or before? Cheers
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:35:04 PM

@dev,

please advise.
Of course you can edit signature so it looks better. But pay attention to keep links there.
We are not too strict on it.

all across bct

We will make OP look much better soon and the rules clearer for everyone. Understand that we want everyone winning!

we may do control payment whic is a very small amount ONION those who has valid signatures and accounts in good shape. And then we  deliver first round actual values. This will be helpful to prevent potential problems as well.

Registration will be based on bitcointalk.org account.
The following rules apply:

• One person can register using one account, if it is found that multiple accounts belong to the same person are registered, all these accounts will be banned from airdrop.
  • You must put the DeepOnion promotion signature, and avatar (for full member and above) in your bitcointalk account, all the time during the airdrop promotion period. If for whatever reasons the signature removed during the period, that user account will be disqualified for future distributions (even you put them back).
  • Junior member and above are eligible for applying, newbie is not qualified.
  • All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 is not qualified.
  • Negative trust account, stolen accounts are disqualified.
  • Dev team has the rights to reject any accounts to participate with or without a reason (of course dev team will not abuse the right, but dev team has the final say on it)
  • To avoid quick dumps, all accounts receiving distributions will need to keep 90% of the coins received on the account, during the whole distribution/airdrop period. Any move results greater than 10% of the airdropped coin on the account will disqualify the account from receiving more coins in the future distributions. Coins received from other means such as mining, bought from exchange etc are not limited and can be freely traded.
  • If your membership status increases from jr to member etc. you will be paid according to new member status in the following rounds

Now it has become much clearer. I hope now there will not be an infinite number of questions about the same thing.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 06:37:56 PM

Thanks for the prompt response and for  clarifying that. When does the 10 post per week  requirement start. After the first airdrop or before? Cheers
We follow our community and listen, if necessary we can step back. Basically we want totality winning. For this reason at the first week we will check how many people really understood and followed the rules and decide after that and publish here asap our decision on the rules. Where more than 50% people does not follow the rules we can not enforce it. We'd skipped the mandatory avatar rule and may skip other rules as well. It's much better slowly increasing the discipline so most can adapt.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:38:59 PM

Why is the number of characters so important? Isn't it more about getting the signatures out there and visible?

I get that the posts shouldn't be spammy, but I don't think 50 or 100 characters is the difference between a good and a spammy post...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:40:00 PM

I joined the airdrop here. Is there a twitter bounty too?
When is the first distribution planned for?
stevebc

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:42:10 PM

lol it even has that intergration typo

First thing I noticed!  I feel bad for the poor guy spending his money on that..very unfortunate.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 06:45:29 PM

I joined the airdrop here. Is there a twitter bounty too?
When is the first distribution planned for?
you can follow bounties here https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/

Extra if you do believe you do something helpful for the DeepOnion community you can post your project here
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/fund-my-deeponion-project.28/
people including dev team will check and reward according to!

First Airdrop will occur at 21 Jul 2017 UTC 06:00

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

This looks cool.
How much does Legendary get vs other tiers? Is it dependent at all on posting?

Also my sig seems to be cutting it off but I copy pasted it exactly. Am I good?

Says:

Thank You!

You Have Registered Successfully

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: