Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 07:24:54 PM

Accounts registered after the 12th day are not allowed. It turns out that only those who are registered within 6 hours on the 12th are allowed? Or I do not understand where this registration - on this forum or on the site?

If you register on this (!) forum after July 12, you will not be able to participate in airdrops. You can only get the coin yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:36:30 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 10:42:10 PM by dr blowfin

Just signed up for this. Nice and easy, no problems. Seems legit. Looking forward to the first airdrop!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:13:34 PM

Which coin has auto combining piles when staking features?

This is a nice coin, good distribution, watching

when the first airdrop will start?

DMD Diamond has auto combining when staking, it's pretty nice, I have been staking DMD for 2+ years and never had to combine manually, that's why I'm asking Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:14:30 PM

What are the exact conditions I need to meet in order to get airdrops? I saw there were some discussions on the posts in forum. Dev please clarify the conditions needed
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

DMD Diamond has auto combining when staking, it's pretty nice, I have been staking DMD for 2+ years and never had to combine manually, that's why I'm asking Smiley

we will check that.

What are the exact conditions I need to meet in order to get airdrops? I saw there were some discussions on the posts in forum. Dev please clarify the conditions needed
its good to remember the rules

The following rules apply:

• One person is required to register one account,  if it is found that multiple registered accounts belong to the same person all accounts will be banned from airdrop.
  • You must put the DeepOnion promotion signature in your bitcointalk account, all the time during the airdrop promotion period. If for whatever reasons the signature removed during the period, that user account will be disqualified for future distributions (even you put them back).
  • Junior member and above are eligible for applying, newbies are not qualified.
  • All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 are not qualified.
  • Negative trust account, stolen accounts will be disqualified.
  • Dev team has the rights to reject any accounts to participate with or without a reason (of course dev team will not abuse the right, but dev team has the final say on it).
  • To avoid quick dumps, all accounts receiving distributions will need to keep 90% of the coins received on the account, during the whole distribution/airdrop period. Any move results greater than 10% of the airdropped coin on the account will disqualify the account from receiving more coins in the future distributions. Coins received from other means such as mining, bought from exchange etc cannot be limited and can be freely traded.
  • To receive airdrop, bitcointalk account must be active account, and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 100 characters in each post. Links and quotes are not counted as post content
  • If you miss one week posting over 10 valid post you will be excluded from only that week's distribution. if you don't follow the 10 post rule for a cumulative 3 weeks, then you will be excluded from future distribution forever.
  • Valid period is 14 Jul 2017 5:00 to 21 Jul 2017 05:00 for counting posts and next round we will start counting from
    21 Jul 2017 05:00 to 28 Jul 2017 05:00 and so on

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
boost523

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:33:14 PM

we will check that.

its good to remember the rules

The following rules apply:

• One person is required to register one account,  if it is found that multiple registered accounts belong to the same person all accounts will be banned from airdrop.
  • You must put the DeepOnion promotion signature in your bitcointalk account, all the time during the airdrop promotion period. If for whatever reasons the signature removed during the period, that user account will be disqualified for future distributions (even you put them back).
  • Junior member and above are eligible for applying, newbies are not qualified.
  • All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 are not qualified.
  • Negative trust account, stolen accounts will be disqualified.
  • Dev team has the rights to reject any accounts to participate with or without a reason (of course dev team will not abuse the right, but dev team has the final say on it).
  • To avoid quick dumps, all accounts receiving distributions will need to keep 90% of the coins received on the account, during the whole distribution/airdrop period. Any move results greater than 10% of the airdropped coin on the account will disqualify the account from receiving more coins in the future distributions. Coins received from other means such as mining, bought from exchange etc cannot be limited and can be freely traded.
  • To receive airdrop, bitcointalk account must be active account, and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 100 characters in each post. Links and quotes are not counted as post content
  • If you miss one week posting over 10 valid post you will be excluded from only that week's distribution. if you don't follow the 10 post rule for a cumulative 3 weeks, then you will be excluded from future distribution forever.
  • Valid period is 14 Jul 2017 5:00 to 21 Jul 2017 05:00 for counting posts and next round we will start counting from
    21 Jul 2017 05:00 to 28 Jul 2017 05:00 and so on

very clear rules... i am looking forward to receiving the airdrops, this seems a very active community, just a few days we already at almost 80 pages, incredible. way to go dev!
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

ok I just receive my first stake. 0.0054 onion
It's a starting. be patient all, after 30 hours, I receive my 50 confirmations and get my fist mined
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:47:27 PM

It's a starting. be patient all, after 30 hours, I receive my 50 confirmations and get my fist mined

How do you start staking? I have over 900 confirmations and apparently still don't have any "mature" coins.
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:53:52 PM

How do you start staking? I have over 900 confirmations and apparently still don't have any "mature" coins.

Your wallet is unlock? it's necessary for begin to stake

Have you got a weight in the lamp icons?, if not, unlock your wallet

I hope it's help you
JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:55:19 PM

I think their was a tutorial a few pages back, and their is one over at deeponion community, make sure you wallet is unlocked for staking.
bumblebee24

Activity: 154

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 09:10:29 PM

It took my coins to "mature" what seems like slightly over 24 hours. Since then it took almost another 24 hours to get staked coins. Today, more than 48 hours since coins matured I've received 4 staking or "mining" payments. Just have patience, I believe everything is working fine.
boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

It took my coins to "mature" what seems like slightly over 24 hours. Since then it took almost another 24 hours to get staked coins. Today, more than 48 hours since coins matured I've received 4 staking or "mining" payments. Just have patience, I believe everything is working fine.

staking is a mining process, it is like mining pow coins. Although you have matured coins does not mean you will get staking immediately, it will take turns and it will pay out with accumulated coin days.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 09:24:33 PM

shucks, missed this one I guess! Looks great, to the moon!
There are many Bounties at official forum right now you can take part

take a look:
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 09:25:38 PM

If my rank changes during the AirDrop will I have to re-register or will I just have to include the required signature and avatar? Please could you advise?

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
th1rt3en

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:37:03 PM

great coin!! all that was lacking deep web - the coin with TOR.
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:40:17 PM

I hope it's help you
You did help me, I remember "unlock wallet" features from other coins. However, I can not find it in the DeepOnion wallet? Where do I go?

Thanks!
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:04:25 PM

This is for sure a project ill get behind and point my miners to... Lets make ONION\TOR a standard for everyone to use daily... Protect your data! Lets go team!
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:13:23 PM

If my rank changes during the AirDrop will I have to re-register or will I just have to include the required signature and avatar? Please could you advise?

You do not have to re-apply. Simply change your signature according to your new rank. The script they run will adjust your multiplier for the airdrop.ccording to your new rank.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

You do not have to re-apply. Simply change your signature according to your new rank. The script they run will adjust your multiplier for the airdrop according to your new rank.
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:16:14 PM

I hope it's help you
You did help me, I remember "unlock wallet" features from other coins. However, I can not find it in the DeepOnion wallet? Where do I go?

Thanks!

Click on "Settings" -> "Unlock Wallet"

I've mentioned this in the bug / suggestion thread, a Unlock button in the toolbar would be nice, perhaps in the next release... Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: