Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 [719] 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

Everyone, we expect all from you more support.

you can tweet & share them to show your support in social media
You can use donated materials from the community https://deeponion.org/community/forums/gallery.50/

• Privacy is #Freedom. Come join the Privacy Movement and Earn Onions. #DeepOnionx #CryptoCurrency
  • You should be in charge of your #privacy. Deep Web. Deep Bank. Deep Onion. #DeepOnionx #CryptoCurrency
  • Kept from prying eyes, secured through the #TOR network. Come and earn. #DeepOnionx #CryptoCurrency
  • Like #Bitcoin but worried about privacy? Privacy-Enabled and Secure. DeepOnion. #DeepOnionx #CryptoCurrency
  • Want to earn Cryptocurrency and support the #TOR network? Welcome to #DeepOnion. #DeepOnionx #CryptoCurrency
  • Privacy supporter? Cryptocurrency enthusiast? Join the DeepOnion #Anonymity Movement. #DeepOnionx #CryptoCurrency
  • #Anonymity #Privacy #Freedom. Protect yourself from network surveillance. #DeepO #DeepOnionx #CryptoCurrency
  • DeepOnion: Increasing the level of privacy. Decreasing the level of #surveillance. #DeepOnionx #CryptoCurrency
  • Worried about #government surveillance? Take action! DeepOnion. #DeepOnionx #CryptoCurrency
  • Your Web. Your Privacy. Your Money. #DeepOnion got you covered.. #DeepOnionx #CryptoCurrency

Guys, let us all support DeepOnions thru Social Media and similar media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, google+, vk, YouTube, et cetera). This makes our ONIONs stronger and more valuable day after day. Let us post, tweet, retweet, steem, resteem.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

Any ideas why I cant register for the official forum, I constantly get 'Please enter a value that matches the required format.'  Feels like I am missing something obvious??

I have the same issue :S

you need to input your user id not your user name  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=242747

your user id is the numbers at the end. also you need to input that id into your signature anywhere where ther are xxxxx
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:17:37 PM

I think supply is probably going to really dry up by Friday before the next airdrop.
Anyone who hasn't sold their 10% Onions yet may be in a good position to sell before the airdrop and buy back after.
Don't think I am going to do this myself though as I think there will be value in maintaining an untouched wallet - maybe some loyalty bonus somewhere along the line.
I am sure that most people selling realise that there are higher prices to come.
But selling is fine and helps distribution and an active market. Can understand wanting to lock in some Bitcoin also.

Well, I don't think a "Loyalty bonus" would be of real help, because it would only increase your stack, and decrease the distribution of assets. The main concern with DeepOnion is to create a sustainable ecosystem; price is only a side-effect.

Either you hold all your coins, but We (early adopters) will be the only ones who are aware of DeepOnion existence... Either you sell the coins you can sell, and actually promote your beloved cryptocurrency. Up to you, fam.
Create liquidity, don't wait for it to happen. Liquidity will exist if we get big. There's no point in being a hidden society that just holds all the Onions. You gotta give, in order for it to work

Some faucets could really help. Even tho it's beer-money, it could make us some nice advertising Smiley

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:17:59 PM

We have support factor in effect for the past 3 airdrops. At early days we delivered 500 ONION those who supported us against fud and attacks. Then we created this factor group idea and now we release more details about it so everyone can participate

We need to check these when we decide to hire someone for a support role:

-If we see them in bitcointalk ANN supporting members/project
-Official forum posts and their quality
-If they provided useful contributions to the ONION community (new software or service or contest, etc.)
-If the applicant has contributed in news bank, tutorials forums
-If the applicant is doing a social media promo
-If the applicant has translated any tutorial
-If the applicant has touched their airdrop wallet
-If the applicant has defended us when the time arose

by supporting the project more you can maximize airdrop onions
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/guidelines-for-support-factor.1072/
I translated it to Russian language. And also I added almost all news about DeepOnion. I hope our community will be the best  in the world.
Thank you for contribution this is the spirit we need. We need to expand other languages and get our voice heard.

-If the applicant has touched their airdrop wallet : touch or don't touch?? it's a mistake i think?

I think what dev said is if applicant has touched more than 10% of their wallet or maybe dev is going to check whether someone has added more onions to their wallet or withdraw the 10%.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:20:24 PM

Wir haben einen Support-Faktor für die letzten 3 Airdrops aktiviert. In früheren Tagen haben wir bis zu 500 ONION an diejenigen verteilt, welche uns gegen Attacken und FUD geschützt haben. Dann haben wir diese Faktoren Gruppenidee entwickelt und nun veröffentlichen wir mehr Details darüber. Jeder kann teilnehmen.

Wir berücksichtigen folgende Punkte, wenn wir jemanden die Support-Rolle festelgen.

-Wenn wir in Bitcointalk ANN sehen, wie Du andere untersützst.
-Wenn Du hilfreiche Dinge zur ONION Community beiträgst (neue Software, neuer Servie oder neue Inhalte, etc.)
-Wenn Du in der News Bank oder Tutorial Foren beiträge machst.
-Wenn Du eine Social Media Kampagne iniziierst oder untersützst.
-Wenn Du hilfst Tutorials zu übersetzen.
-Wenn Du Dein Airdrop Wallet nicht verwendest.
-Wenn Du uns bei entsprechenden Gegenbenheiten verteidigst.

Wenn Du uns untersützt kannst Du Deine Airdrop ONIONS maximieren.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/guidelines-for-support-factor.1072/

I did the German Translation in the German ANN Thread! :-)

(of the corrected version of course)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
muleman8

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

Any ideas why I cant register for the official forum, I constantly get 'Please enter a value that matches the required format.'  Feels like I am missing something obvious??

I have the same issue :S

if you hover over your name in the left hand side pane here in BTC forum it shows you a bunch of numbers at the end of the URL - this is your ID which you need to enter on the onion page

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:23:37 PM

I'm very glad that the dev is taking a lot of time to review the participants for the airdrop, there will be always a lot of people trying to take advantage of free money, right now I just spotted this on the official forums:

2 people with different btctalk IDs asking dev to review in the exact same format, not changing a single word, also using usernames that appear to be turkish or something like that.

Like, seriously?

the one could have be copied the one under him, to have the same format in asking.

i already wrote huzurkandemir, that he is missing the bitcointalk id in his signature, but yes, it looks a bit suscpisious, since both names are turkish too:)
eli77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:24:16 PM

This could be of great help and a great chance for those who were banned last week.
There is a latest thread for Reapplication after LOW QUALITY POSTER.

LINK: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reapplication-after-low-quality-poster.879/

noeeel

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

I think supply is probably going to really dry up by Friday before the next airdrop.
Anyone who hasn't sold their 10% Onions yet may be in a good position to sell before the airdrop and buy back after.
Don't think I am going to do this myself though as I think there will be value in maintaining an untouched wallet - maybe some loyalty bonus somewhere along the line.
I am sure that most people selling realise that there are higher prices to come.
But selling is fine and helps distribution and an active market. Can understand wanting to lock in some Bitcoin also.

Well, I don't think a "Loyalty bonus" would be of real help, because it would only increase your stack, and decrease the distribution of assets. The main concern with DeepOnion is to create a sustainable ecosystem; price is only a side-effect.

Either you hold all your coins, but We (early adopters) will be the only ones who are aware of DeepOnion existence... Either you sell the coins you can sell, and actually promote your beloved cryptocurrency. Up to you, fam.
Create liquidity, don't wait for it to happen. Liquidity will exist if we get big. There's no point in being a hidden society that just holds all the Onions. You gotta give, in order for it to work

Some faucets could really help. Even tho it's beer-money, it could make us some nice advertising Smiley

I think your concern is eligable, but the idea is that the strong community holding ONION tokens will make DeepOnion to a powerful product.

If we have a huge amoungt of REAL supporters, the promotion for ONION works very good and new content (software, social media, videos, etc) is distributed by the strong community.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:25:35 PM

crikey, i just staked 7 onions in one go. nice. my wallet has been closed for a few days while i was away so thats why but it's nice to see 7 onions in one go
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:25:53 PM

Afternoon all. I read a few pages back but before i look a bit further back i am going to post now.

It is so active hear that it really hard to keep up so i'll be quick Smiley

Great design @abdulmad . I wouldn't mind onions falling on my head while laying on a tropical beach

Hi @vectisitch sorry to hear about your dog being ill, i hope he/she get's better soon.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:27:23 PM

I got rejected for 'suspicious activity'.

As the designer of Mintpal, Bittrex and even the official Segwit logo I find it a bit weird to be rejected for DeepOnion. I hope this can still be resolved.

Thanks.

Albert
You rejected because of BURST posting i asked our moderator to reconsider your case.

learn more https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reapplication-after-low-quality-poster.879/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:29:47 PM

love this, but can you change the word RYPE to RIPEN. better english grammer

Also "Announcement", instead of "Annoucment"
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:30:33 PM

Your right @bykardinal onions are doing great on the exchange. Brilliant price stability too @ 0.00067999 $2.98 as expected.

I made a DeepOnion trends chart early in the morning last night with a poll on the deeponion forum.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/which-trend-will-deeponion-follow.1032

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

I was bored and I decided to do another meme. just for lulz.  Grin

noeeel

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:32:49 PM

Here is my bookmark list for DeepOnion Webpages. I would like to share it with you.

DeepOnion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0
https://deeponion.org/community/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepOnion/
https://www.instagram.com/deeponionx/
https://twitter.com/DeepOnionx
https://www.facebook.com/deeponionx/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbxm8S71xLTX-mIH9yv9Jeg

Do I miss any important one? Furthermore, is the last youtube channel the "offical" DeepOnion Channel?

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:33:31 PM

I was bored and I decided to do another meme. just for lulz.  Grin

lol thank you for this and consider to donate this to our gallery we may use in marketing as well
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/gallery.50/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:35:05 PM

I'm very glad that the dev is taking a lot of time to review the participants for the airdrop, there will be always a lot of people trying to take advantage of free money, right now I just spotted this on the official forums:

2 people with different btctalk IDs asking dev to review in the exact same format, not changing a single word, also using usernames that appear to be turkish or something like that.

Like, seriously?

the one could have be copied the one under him, to have the same format in asking.

i already wrote huzurkandemir, that he is missing the bitcointalk id in his signature, but yes, it looks a bit suscpisious, since both names are turkish too:)

Maybe one of them doesn't know English so copy pasted the previous message. Team will make the judgement.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:35:56 PM

Here is my bookmark list for DeepOnion Webpages. I would like to share it with you.

DeepOnion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0
https://deeponion.org/community/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepOnion/
https://www.instagram.com/deeponionx/
https://twitter.com/DeepOnionx
https://www.facebook.com/deeponionx/

Do I miss any important one? Furthermore, is the last youtube channel the "offical" DeepOnion Channel?

yes it's official one we have not got time to fill it with all videos but we will put  more videos there soon

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:36:33 PM

I got rejected for 'suspicious activity'.

As the designer of Mintpal, Bittrex and even the official Segwit logo I find it a bit weird to be rejected for DeepOnion. I hope this can still be resolved.

Thanks.

Albert
You rejected because of BURST posting i asked our moderator to reconsider your case.

learn more https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reapplication-after-low-quality-poster.879/

Thanks. I did indeed some 'Burst' Posting just to get enough posts for this week. However, I feel that with the effort I did for the crypto community I shouldn't be rejected. I have done tons of stuff for free (didn't even get paid for the segwit logo as I just helped the guys out).
Pages: « 1 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 [719] 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: