Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167921 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jdlr

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:29:53 PM

are email confirmations going through ?
I have not received any on signup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:32:27 PM

Few questions as this thread progresses so rapidly.

1) Is the official forum giveaway gone? I clicked a link to the 100k onions for 1k members and thread wasnt there anymore.. not happening or just completed?

2) How do we know people are cheating? I want to rid community of weak hands and scammers as I dont think they offer anything to community. Is it based off wallet address or IPs?

Thanks in advance guys, cant wait to grow this community some more!

1) Yes, it was concluded. That giveaway was for the first 1.000 members. Now we are close to 1.300 members.

2) Only 1 wallet per IP, and every sign up is checked manually. And you saw all the requirements to apply, so it´s really difficult to cheat. There is no chance for cheaters.

Regards.

Which IP do you mean?
If you can see  my IP then we should ask dev to implement some features to hide it. Maybe he can look at Deep Onion, they have some anonymous stuff.
 Grin  Grin

My mistake, the answer is 1 IP per account, not wallet haha. Really tired. Today was a long day..
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:39:37 PM

1) Is the official forum giveaway gone? I clicked a link to the 100k onions for 1k members and thread wasnt there anymore.. not happening or just completed?

2) How do we know people are cheating? I want to rid community of weak hands and scammers as I dont think they offer anything to community. Is it based off wallet address or IPs?

1) Yes, it was concluded. That giveaway was for the first 1.000 members. Now we are close to 1.300 members.

2) Only 1 wallet per IP, and every sign up is checked manually. And you saw all the requirements to apply, so it´s really difficult to cheat. There is no chance for cheaters.

Regards.

Which IP do you mean?
If you can see  my IP then we should ask dev to implement some features to hide it. Maybe he can look at Deep Onion, they have some anonymous stuff.
 Grin  Grin

My mistake, the answer is 1 IP per account, not wallet haha. Really tired. Today was a long day..
the same deal...if someone uses his phone for hotspot and has a dynamic ip alocation, will get banhammared for that(like i probably was labeled under suspicios activity)..great job
maxmad_x

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:41:01 PM

I am no longer receiving airdrops. Have I been excluded from airdrops indefinitely; how do I check?

Also, how many more airdrops is there?

At first thing to do upgrade your signature, u can grab new one here https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
And u can check here more information about your status on AirDrop https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php

Status:Blacklisted. DeepOnion signature not found in bitcointalk profile on date Friday 18th August, 2017

This subsequently has lead to me cumulatively missing 3 airdrops. Am I done for good?

Please fix your signature. If you're receiving this message it is because a problem with it was detected. Here is a video that explains how to resolve. https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-how-to-set-bct-signature.487/unread

Edit: If you're reading this, please ensure YOU have done this too. Nobody likes seeing these messages, lets eliminate them Smiley

Signature is fixed. But I have been blacklisted and missed 3 airdrops as a result. Does this mean I am now excluded from the program permanently as a result?

What message are you getting? when you check the message.
Now you will have to request reinstating your status on the deeponion.org
here https://deeponion.org/community/threads/re-consideration-re-enter-the-air-drop-rules.152/page-3#post-11416
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:42:50 PM

Just check the status here if you're pertaining to the air drop application.

https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php
startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:43:41 PM

Regards.

Which IP do you mean?
 Grin  Grin

the same deal...if someone uses his phone for hotspot and has a dynamic ip alocation, will get banhammared for that(like i probably was labeled under suspicios activity)..great job

Is that true? So if one creates an account on their computer, goes to work, checks their account at work, will they get black listed.

Hopefully rainbow can clear that out, because then people will prevent themselves from going to the main forum.
maxmad_x

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:44:42 PM

Just check the status here if you're pertaining to the air drop application.

I am actually not liking the fact that I need to be logged in to check the status and I cant check anyone else's status
maxmad_x

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:46:10 PM

Regards.

Which IP do you mean?
 Grin  Grin

Is that true? So if one creates an account on their computer, goes to work, checks their account at work, will they get black listed.

Hopefully rainbow can clear that out, because then people will prevent themselves from going to the main forum.

I am pretty certain that its not the case. I use bitcointalk and deeponion from my desktop on static IP, at my work, from my cellphone on the cell network which has its own ip so change in IP is not going to be an issue.

Suspicious activity means these things https://deeponion.org/community/threads/pending-reviews-blacklisted-found-suspicious-activity.1067/

We processed under reviews up to 28 Aug
you can check status from

if you see text Blacklisted Found suspicious activity or Application Rejected it means you are denied for participating the airdrop
Some of the reasons for this Burst Posting, 1 Liner / Low Quality, SOLD/FARM Accounts, Account just Wakeup, 1 Day Poster...

I suggest those people waiting review increasing their post quality mean time. This will give you better chance for approvals.

Also most of the cases are low quality posts so learn more what you can do about it
you can post your details below we will add the reason so you can change your habits maybe included in the future
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reapplication-after-low-quality-poster.879/
glynbueso

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:52:20 PM

Regards.

Which IP do you mean?
 Grin  Grin

I am pretty certain that its not the case. I use bitcointalk and deeponion from my desktop on static IP, at my work, from my cellphone on the cell network which has its own ip so change in IP is not going to be an issue.

Suspicious activity means these things https://deeponion.org/community/threads/pending-reviews-blacklisted-found-suspicious-activity.1067/

if you see text Blacklisted Found suspicious activity or Application Rejected it means you are denied for participating the airdrop
Some of the reasons for this Burst Posting, 1 Liner / Low Quality, SOLD/FARM Accounts, Account just Wakeup, 1 Day Poster...

I suggest those people waiting review increasing their post quality mean time. This will give you better chance for approvals.

Also most of the cases are low quality posts so learn more what you can do about it
you can post your details below we will add the reason so you can change your habits maybe included in the future
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reapplication-after-low-quality-poster.879/

Yes, that's right. I was talking about that is not possible to use 2 accounts in 1 IP to prevent cheaters. My mistake again  Roll Eyes
mgao6767

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:55:59 PM

All I'm thinking is when will us new users be eligible..... or never...
Caztiel

Activity: 773

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:58:50 PM

Don't want to hurt you ... But if new users are allowed there will lot many cheaters claiming airdrops twice or thrice using fake accounts.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:01:03 AM

It will spike over 20$/onion next 3 weeks.
And that will not be the moon. Incredible future.
Cant imagine what will happen when the dev team delievers deep send in time and so far they delievered all the time.

Just saw that my activity jumped up to 476, not Her member yet but I will be there in two weels from now I guess.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
startselect

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:02:27 AM

Please let me do a quick report Smiley

DeepONION not only passed $10M in market capital. We are already at $13M mark, this is happening within 1 day or even less than 12 hours Smiley Smiley
Satoshi is leveled near 100000 and already break our record high in 10 days. We are reaching to 0.001 BTC Smiley Smiley Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ONION is backed by many amazing people behind . They are record breakers with lots of good starts Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think this is the second time I see you post that picture. I hope you're not trying to pump to then sell high and buy lower. I mean, call me paranoid, but that's what I think when I see such behavior.

Has to be called out, even if that's not your intentions.
maxmad_x

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:03:05 AM

Regards.

Which IP do you mean?
 Grin  Grin

Yes, that's right. I was talking about that is not possible to use 2 accounts in 1 IP to prevent cheaters. My mistake again  Roll Eyes

yes there are strict rules to avoid 1 ip to get multiple airdrops. Its just not good for distribution.
mgao6767

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:03:13 AM

Don't want to hurt you ... But if new users are allowed there will lot many cheaters claiming airdrops twice or thrice using fake accounts.

Yeah totally understandable. I only registered a couple of weeks ago and was reading posts without an account. Nvm, guess I'll have to purchase instead.
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:05:58 AM

Be honest now - whos hands are sweaty and shaking and thinking of selling the lot Cheesy

Take it easy, we are just at 4$/ONION we will see 6, 7, 8 and maybe even 10 dollars before the 40th airdrop, Deep Onion will be HUGE  Grin
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:07:58 AM

Be honest now - whos hands are sweaty and shaking and thinking of selling the lot Cheesy

Take it easy, we are just at 4$/ONION we will see 6, 7, 8 and maybe even 10 dollars beforemthe 40th airdrop, Deep Onion will be HUGE  Grin

I am pretty sure 10$ within next 14 days.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dragonomon19

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:09:45 AM

hey guys, the airdrop will be available to register until the end of the distribution?

thank you!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:10:12 AM

Agree with that, they are growing faster so 10$ is very possible Shocked

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:10:18 AM

Yeah totally understandable. I only registered a couple of weeks ago and was reading posts without an account. Nvm, guess I'll have to purchase instead.

That's what I recommend. Go ahead and just purchase for now. You can see the trend, it's not getting cheaper every minute. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 ... 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 [741] 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: