Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 [721] 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:55:36 PM

crikey, i just staked 7 onions in one go. nice. my wallet has been closed for a few days while i was away so thats why but it's nice to see 7 onions in one go

Oh, interresting ! Did you staked the onions you got from your Airdrop ? So, is it allowed ? Or did you just staked like 10% of it because we're not allowed to touch our Airdropped onions ?
Also, with how many onions did you staked ?

You can stake all your coins. They don't leave the wallet during staking so you're find. You have to HOLD 90% of your airdrop. Staking helps support the network.

That's good to hear Smiley

I know that they don't leave the wallet; they just get split up across different adresses, and that's what was boggling with my mind right now, ahah

I just wanted to have a confirmation that Dev's are okay with staking airdropped coins. Since addresses are totally anonymous, I feared that staked coins get anonymized, and that there would be no way to trace it back to the original holder (a.k.a. us), resulting in a blacklisting. Seems like that's not the case, and that is great.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:55:54 PM

I got rejected for 'suspicious activity'.

As the designer of Mintpal, Bittrex and even the official Segwit logo I find it a bit weird to be rejected for DeepOnion. I hope this can still be resolved.

Thanks.

Albert
You rejected because of BURST posting i asked our moderator to reconsider your case.

learn more https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reapplication-after-low-quality-poster.879/

Thanks. I did indeed some 'Burst' Posting just to get enough posts for this week. However, I feel that with the effort I did for the crypto community I shouldn't be rejected. I have done tons of stuff for free (didn't even get paid for the segwit logo as I just helped the guys out).
No offense but you shouldn't be treated above more then anyone else.Just because you did stuff for free?Everyone is reviewed by deeponion moderators equally and that's the best thing about it.Maintain good quality posts and post each day of week and you won't be rejected/banned.

not necessarily.  i feel boss crypto can give some people benefit of doubt, specially those who have contributed alot in the crypto community.  those who have good history may be given more room, like being michael jordan or kobe bryant were allowed to travel a little or get away with little foul.  those who have no good history to show have more to prove, so we who start from bottom have stricter rules.  we should participate more and help each other more.  more importantly, be honest with each other.  that way in the long run, there will also be one day where we will earn good history status.

Thanks, and as a designer I might even be able to do something in that regard for this project.
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

I am somewhat confused when there is in the deeponion forum to check the status and to make a post. thanks so much

you can join the deeponion forum at deeponion.org/community and you can check your status at deeponion.org/community/apply.php
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:59:44 PM

Please add an automated signature generator including the bitcointalk user ID. I already saw a lot of users they (partially) forgot to add their ID. Simply add an input box for the ID and a "generate signature" button to your website. Thanks!
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

Salut à tous,

Pour le facteur de community voici les règles à suivre:

Les devs vérifierons ces pré-requis avant de décider d'embaucher quelqu'un pour un rôle de support:

- Si nous les voyons dans bitcointalk soutenir les membres / projet,
- Si ils publient des publications de qualités sur le forum officiel,
- Si ils ont fourni des contributions utiles à la communauté ONION (nouveau logiciel ou service, Giveawayetc.),
- Si le candidat a contribué à la base de données: établissement de tuto,
- Si le candidat effectue une promotion sur les réseaux sociaux,
- Si le candidat a traduit un tuto,
- Si le candidat n'a pas touché son portefeuille d'airdrop,
- Si le candidat a défendu les devs lors des attaques incessantes.

Je ne sais pas s'il faut répondre à tous les critères pour obtenir le facteur de community. (je me renseigne à ce sujet)
thread officiel : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/guidelines-for-support-factor.1072/

I did the French translation with the correction of wallet aidrop
thanks a lot
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:00:50 PM

I'm very glad that the dev is taking a lot of time to review the participants for the airdrop, there will be always a lot of people trying to take advantage of free money, right now I just spotted this on the official forums:

2 people with different btctalk IDs asking dev to review in the exact same format, not changing a single word, also using usernames that appear to be turkish or something like that.

Like, seriously?

the one could have be copied the one under him, to have the same format in asking.

i already wrote huzurkandemir, that he is missing the bitcointalk id in his signature, but yes, it looks a bit suscpisious, since both names are turkish too:)

i will look close monitor his account info and inquiry. thanks for posting this. if you still have other suspicious account, dont hesitate to pm me in the official deeponion forums. remember the name: ghostwalker.ph

hi sirs/mods, do you allow users who share same pc to join airdrop?  its possible that the two users above are brothers/cousins who use same pc to log in.  can you check the ip address where the posts in our official forum are being made?  if they have identical ip address, then it's likely they use same pc or within same local network.  there's a topic before in this thread where a user ask if his sister/brother can also join airdrop.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:01:39 PM

As the designer of Mintpal, Bittrex and even the official Segwit logo I find it a bit weird to be rejected for DeepOnion. I hope this can still be resolved.

Thanks.

Albert
You rejected because of BURST posting i asked our moderator to reconsider your case.

learn more https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reapplication-after-low-quality-poster.879/

Thanks. I did indeed some 'Burst' Posting just to get enough posts for this week. However, I feel that with the effort I did for the crypto community I shouldn't be rejected. I have done tons of stuff for free (didn't even get paid for the segwit logo as I just helped the guys out).
No offense but you shouldn't be treated above more then anyone else.Just because you did stuff for free?Everyone is reviewed by deeponion moderators equally and that's the best thing about it.Maintain good quality posts and post each day of week and you won't be rejected/banned.

not necessarily.  i feel boss crypto can give some people benefit of doubt, specially those who have contributed alot in the crypto community.  those who have good history may be given more room, like being michael jordan or kobe bryant were allowed to travel a little or get away with little foul.  those who have no good history to show have more to prove, so we who start from bottom have stricter rules.  we should participate more and help each other more.  more importantly, be honest with each other.  that way in the long run, there will also be one day where we will earn good history status.

Thanks, and as a designer I might even be able to do something in that regard for this project.
you can post in our gallery your creations, we can know your art and can come ask more in the future.
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/gallery.50/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:03:15 PM

No offense taken but the posts I did were in a row, you can call that burst yes. But they were not just shit posts or anything. My account was rejected for 'suspicious activity' (that's what it said). I thought that maybe the mods thought my account was bought or something. I still feel, apart from my status, that I didn't do anything to deserve a rejection. But if it has to be that way, so be it Smiley
I never said that your posts were shit.You agree you did burst post yes and so did many other users who got banned for the same and rejected.They are given 2 weeks to improve their posts and then they can reapply if they want.These people are not given instant second chance.My source of this information is deeponion official forum.
Source
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reapplication-after-low-quality-poster.879/

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yudkowske

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:04:37 PM

How do i apply for airdrop?
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:07:44 PM

you can t do that now, as only profiles with status member or above can join to airdrop ,you can rise and join it as i see ,your account registered before jul. 12.

Silvercell

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:08:56 PM

my mistake is try to apply air drop
if i dont apply airdrop,my status not got blacklisted.
now i got blacklisted and romove from bitcointalk bounty  

[/url]

its not fair for me, iam not account farmer,not spamming here, all my post newbie related things
and my address just one from nova

so sad got a heavy pinalty for thing not i do it Sad

Check Status
User ID   989547
Status   Application Rejected. Found suspicious activity.

It is not a blacklist. We changed the text for the rejection. Furthermore nearly half of the Rejections are low quality posters (1 liners, spammers, burst posters, 1 day (last day) posters)
Also most of the cases are low quality posts so learn more what you can do about it
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reapplication-after-low-quality-poster.879/

if my status is REJECTED , do i still can participate at onion bounty campaign on bitcointalk sir?   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2127471.msg21253598#msg21253598

the bounty manager waiting a respon from you for accepting me back to the list, hope can get answer soon
thanks before

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

No offense taken but the posts I did were in a row, you can call that burst yes. But they were not just shit posts or anything. My account was rejected for 'suspicious activity' (that's what it said). I thought that maybe the mods thought my account was bought or something. I still feel, apart from my status, that I didn't do anything to deserve a rejection. But if it has to be that way, so be it Smiley
I never said that your posts were shit.You agree you did burst post yes and so did many other users who got banned for the same and rejected.They are given 2 weeks to improve their posts and then they can reapply if they want.These people are not given instant second chance.My source of this information is deeponion official forum.
Source

hi friend, we got your point, but it's wise not to make issue out of this.  boss crypto said he'll let his case be reviewed.  that's it.  let's be grateful everytime deeponion will gain an additional one great member.  who knows, this additional member will help the community in the long run.  boss crypto knows what he's doing.
sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:11:01 PM

Thanks.

Albert

The 10 posts per week - do these have to be about ONION or can they be about anything? - May seem a bit of a silly question but best to check  Smiley
Please read the first page thoroughly.AFAIK you just need to post 10 quality posts anywhere on the forum and avoid one liners/low quality posts and also avoid offtopic section and you will be fine. Smiley

You're correct that it's 10-posts per week that are not simple one liners and should be of quality and it doesn't have to be in just this thread; it can be almost anywhere on BCT.  However, the section Off-Topic will not be counted towards your 10-posts a week so you'll want to stay close to the Alt-Coin and Bitcoin sections.

Here is the official DeepOnion thread for rules and processes.
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/official-deep-talk.11/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:13:01 PM

Please add an automated signature generator including the bitcointalk user ID. I already saw a lot of users they (partially) forgot to add their ID. Simply add an input box for the ID and a "generate signature" button to your website. Thanks!

noted. will announce soon as this feature is approved or not approved.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:13:34 PM

I'm very glad that the dev is taking a lot of time to review the participants for the airdrop, there will be always a lot of people trying to take advantage of free money, right now I just spotted this on the official forums:

2 people with different btctalk IDs asking dev to review in the exact same format, not changing a single word, also using usernames that appear to be turkish or something like that.

Like, seriously?

the one could have be copied the one under him, to have the same format in asking.

i already wrote huzurkandemir, that he is missing the bitcointalk id in his signature, but yes, it looks a bit suscpisious, since both names are turkish too:)

i will look close monitor his account info and inquiry. thanks for posting this. if you still have other suspicious account, dont hesitate to pm me in the official deeponion forums. remember the name: ghostwalker.ph

hi sirs/mods, do you allow users who share same pc to join airdrop?  its possible that the two users above are brothers/cousins who use same pc to log in.  can you check the ip address where the posts in our official forum are being made?  if they have identical ip address, then it's likely they use same pc or within same local network.  there's a topic before in this thread where a user ask if his sister/brother can also join airdrop.
No we don't allow this, better to make it sure everything from your side. Don't involve in things arise question marks. It also brings question marks on our side.  

Airdrop can be life changing for some people, help us more so we can expand and gain support for our project. You should always try to give more than you take, this is only way you can feel secure about DeepOnion or any project in life. So consider it so that what you give should be more than you take. What if you take more than what you give in a project? You give all together in one go in different shape or forms such as being banned or finding yourself in bad situations.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:15:36 PM

Hello. How long can the review take ?
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:16:09 PM

[/url]

its not fair for me, iam not account farmer,not spamming here, all my post newbie related things

Check Status
User ID   989547

It is not a blacklist. We changed the text for the rejection. Furthermore nearly half of the Rejections are low quality posters (1 liners, spammers, burst posters, 1 day (last day) posters)
Also most of the cases are low quality posts so learn more what you can do about it

if my status is REJECTED , do i still can participate at onion bounty campaign on bitcointalk sir?   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2127471.msg21253598#msg21253598

the bounty manager waiting a respon from you for accepting me back to the list, hope can get answer soon
thanks before

being blacklisted in airdrop also means we're not qualified to join some bounties.  however, there are other bounties that we can join even if blacklisted.  just be observant, everytime they announce bounties, they will indicate whether it is strictly for non-blacklisted users or not.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:16:50 PM

look at the price today ,i just like miss  one million dollars , i should bought as many deep onions as i can ,but now ,i just sit and watch ,hope the pricre can come down a little .

the price we see is just for these days.  it will gradually increase upto 40th airdrop.  after 40th airdrop, that's where real fun begins.  lots of dumpers, lots of buyers.  in short, there will be a period of increased transaction after 40th round.  price will drop and coins will reach in multiples.  after that, more people and investors will be interested in this coin and this will drive price up up up and up up up and away!!!

I do not think the price will collapse after the 40th airdrop, because a lot of people will sell their onions much earlier.
Just see what a user wrote a little above ..... if you live in a country where you earn $ 50-100 per month and you can also make 4-5 airdrops, with the onion price of 3-4-5 $ And if you have more than 1000 onions in your wallet, can you figure out how many months or years can your family keep this poor person ?!

This is the true revolution of the Crypto world: to bring some stability and peace in all regions and men.
Fizak

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

If I apply as a member, and then I upgrade to senior member, is it going to be updated automatically?
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:20:28 PM

[/url]

Check Status
User ID   989547

thanks before

being blacklisted in airdrop also means we're not qualified to join some bounties.  however, there are other bounties that we can join even if blacklisted.  just be observant, everytime they announce bounties, they will indicate whether it is strictly for non-blacklisted users or not.

For example taking place in the INSTAGRAM PHOTO CONTEST which is rewarded with 50 ONIONS!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onion-instagram-photo-contest-50-onions-reward.878/

I will maybe expand the time up to Christmas...i will announce it in the thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 [721] 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: