Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 [710] 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:25:56 AM

price is rising as you see and it will rise much it s just start for Onion so only true is hodl ,i think so .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:27:37 AM

I bought some onions when the price around 0.0002, do I need to sell them now or hodl ?,

Hold it, or sell some to play on the rollercoaster ride thats what im doing, bought huge chunk of onions when it was 2ksats and 7k sats.. so far still holding just selling few to gain some liquid and play on profits.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:35:56 AM

Clear enough? Grin

This is great JeremyB! Do you happen to be a Graphic Designer by any chance?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:38:13 AM

how long is a account is under review to join airdrop ?

Shouldn't take more than a few days, all applications are processed manually now. However, according to the OP as of 8/25 only Members and above are eligible for the Airdrop.
i  also don't know how many days wiil the team take.i apply it the day before yesterday.but my status still is under review.we should wait it patiently.

You guys just have to be patient. They're doing this manually as well as checking your previous activities/previous posts. As much as possible we don't want people who are just after the Onions and can't contribute (at least in spreading the word),

For the meantime, please continue supporting this project.

at least give an information or update about it
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:39:25 AM

I bought some onions when the price around 0.0002, do I need to sell them now or hodl ?,

Hold it, or sell some to play on the rollercoaster ride thats what im doing, bought huge chunk of onions when it was 2ksats and 7k sats.. so far still holding just selling few to gain some liquid and play on profits.

Same here. Too bad for those who sold their Onions on the first few days being listed in novaexchange.
kabi123

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:43:09 AM

anymore healty pool for little miners... 2Ths in privat mining...
offic kawai pool 16Ghs... (90min block time...that maybe 5 hours or more for 1 block if pool is unlucky..thats just s..k)
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:48:47 AM

Guys,

I need help on this one.

Before i sent my 321 Onion on Nova exchange, i have a balance of 3239 (+4 Staking) and when i followed the instruction on how to fix the Block explorer.

See this image i sent 321 Onions on Nova Exchange

And on this picture it shows that i sent 330 Onions and it add +10 more on the total balance of 3249 by on the remaining balance is 2918 and i don't know where +10 onion came from.

As you can see i was able to only minus the 10% of my balance 3239.

And also upon checking my total balance is showing correct that i was able to minus the 10% of my balance.

Please help i need clarification on this one.

This is a huge disparity, I'm not a technical person but will like to see what the team has to say about this

you did this correctly it took and ship a block of 330 coins    321 to nova and the rest is change back to your air drop address.

I see. Thank you!
I worried too much and was not able to sleep well. lol

My goal is to become part of campaign until next year.
You are holding a good value of deeponion, you should take part and do necessary things to remain in the campaign.
I am excited now, I hope I'll get my first airdrop participation soon.

By the way guys, the 10 post minimum requirement every week does count post/s in this thread?

You can have the 10 posts everywhere in the BTT forum. Actually I would suggest that you post more in other threads. You know, the reviewers of the thread already know DeepOnion. But most of reviewers in other threads are not. We need grow our community.
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:54:56 AM

Guys,

I need help on this one.

Before i sent my 321 Onion on Nova exchange, i have a balance of 3239 (+4 Staking) and when i followed the instruction on how to fix the Block explorer.

See this image i sent 321 Onions on Nova Exchange

And on this picture it shows that i sent 330 Onions and it add +10 more on the total balance of 3249 by on the remaining balance is 2918 and i don't know where +10 onion came from.

As you can see i was able to only minus the 10% of my balance 3239.

And also upon checking my total balance is showing correct that i was able to minus the 10% of my balance.

Please help i need clarification on this one.

This is a huge disparity, I'm not a technical person but will like to see what the team has to say about this

you did this correctly it took and ship a block of 330 coins    321 to nova and the rest is change back to your air drop address.

I see. Thank you!
I worried too much and was not able to sleep well. lol

My goal is to become part of campaign until next year.
You are holding a good value of deeponion, you should take part and do necessary things to remain in the campaign.
I am excited now, I hope I'll get my first airdrop participation soon.

By the way guys, the 10 post minimum requirement every week does count post/s in this thread?

You can have the 10 posts everywhere in the BTT forum. Actually I would suggest that you post more in other threads. You know, the reviewers of the thread already know DeepOnion. But most of reviewers in other threads are not. We need grow our community.

You are reason,  the most important now is to publish in any thread.
I can see a lot of them with a deepOnion signature but is not enought.
energ

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:01:57 AM

How can u find the person who dumped his airdrops? The dumpers are ruining the market for everyone else
So what if some people are dumping? They are either miners - or giving up their future airdrops, meaning you get more future airdrop value in return.
Can't do much about the miners, they sell in order to get some sort of ROI.

If YOU believe in the coin and the future of DeepOnion then YOU should continue to hold.

--ypsi

i dont understand the why... if they use the brain we are on the 7th airdrop if they have patience and respect the community they will have lots of coin and money in 36 weeks... wha t a shame  Grin

I think you also need to consider that in a lot of regions in the world for example 3000$ for 1000 onions is a huge amount of money maybe as much as they would earn in 6 months with average work. And if they were part of the airdrop since round 1 they have even more onions.
So you can't blame some people if they can't resist to cash out their onions when the price is as high as now.

here where i live the avg. work in a month is about 25$ that means that 3000$ is the avg. work of 120 months that is 10 years. so of course this the best oportunity in my entire life but i wont sell my coins for that i will hold no matter what.

Are you serious, that is less than $1 a day,  I don't believe it can be that bad. I know some region of the world are indeed poor but we need to consider the standard of living over there too, which I believe is going to be low compare to places like developed countries

yes for that reason is important the development of new technologies like cryptocurrencies, that allows people be free some way i know all this about  cryptocurrencies is gonna change the world in a good way.  

Goberments always want control everything is their nature way. i read about the privacy of deepOnion and I like it, cause people with alot of problem with the goberments can use it for safe their money and protect themselves agains hiperinflations caused by bad goberments

Well, if the Onion Price dont fall much and the number of coins from airdrops dont fall below 100
you can manage your life costs just with the allowed selling of 10% of the drops
Thats really impressive, good luck!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:07:42 AM

Same here. Too bad for those who sold their Onions on the first few days being listed in novaexchange.
Take your capital and just leave the rest, that way you are free from any risk.
Price just rise really fast, it's very risky when it fall down fast also, so be on the safe side and I suggest to sell.

STUDENTCOIN