Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 [722] 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:20:48 PM

I'm very glad that the dev is taking a lot of time to review the participants for the airdrop, there will be always a lot of people trying to take advantage of free money, right now I just spotted this on the official forums:

2 people with different btctalk IDs asking dev to review in the exact same format, not changing a single word, also using usernames that appear to be turkish or something like that.

Like, seriously?

the one could have be copied the one under him, to have the same format in asking.

i already wrote huzurkandemir, that he is missing the bitcointalk id in his signature, but yes, it looks a bit suscpisious, since both names are turkish too:)

i will look close monitor his account info and inquiry. thanks for posting this. if you still have other suspicious account, dont hesitate to pm me in the official deeponion forums. remember the name: ghostwalker.ph

hi sirs/mods, do you allow users who share same pc to join airdrop?  its possible that the two users above are brothers/cousins who use same pc to log in.  can you check the ip address where the posts in our official forum are being made?  if they have identical ip address, then it's likely they use same pc or within same local network.  there's a topic before in this thread where a user ask if his sister/brother can also join airdrop.
No we don't allow this, better to make it sure everything from your side. Don't involve in things arise question marks. It also brings question marks on our side.  

Airdrop can be life changing for some people, help us more so we can expand and gain support for our project. You should always try to give more than you take, this is only way you can feel secure about DeepOnion or any project in life. So consider it so that what you give should be more than you take. What if you take more than what you give in a project? You give all together in one go in different shape or forms such as being banned or finding yourself in bad situations.

good point boss.  if two users are posting from same IP, bots will likely assume that one is bot or alt-account.  that will be very difficult to explain or prove.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:22:03 PM

If I apply as a member, and then I upgrade to senior member, is it going to be updated automatically?

I guess it will...just make sure to change your signature to the current community rank.
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:23:32 PM

Any news about other exchanges? Can we pay to be listed in Bittrex?
Nothing personal, but I don't trust NovaExchange, especially after BTC-E collapse.

I think Bittrex now is the most reliable exchange.
Ben271286

Activity: 434

I love this Game!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

Nothing personal, but I don't trust NovaExchange, especially after BTC-E collapse.

just send them directly to your wallet...that should be no problem...it will take one minute then your coins are safe!
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:27:55 PM

If u dont trust exchange place, deposit for use and withdrawn instant after Wink So u give them "limited" trust.
Bittrex is a nice place, but i prefer to see DeepOnion on Cryptopia market, Cryptopia speak for free world support him Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:28:40 PM

I'm very glad that the dev is taking a lot of time to review the participants for the airdrop, there will be always a lot of people trying to take advantage of free money, right now I just spotted this on the official forums:

2 people with different btctalk IDs asking dev to review in the exact same format, not changing a single word, also using usernames that appear to be turkish or something like that.

Like, seriously?

the one could have be copied the one under him, to have the same format in asking.

i already wrote huzurkandemir, that he is missing the bitcointalk id in his signature, but yes, it looks a bit suscpisious, since both names are turkish too:)

i will look close monitor his account info and inquiry. thanks for posting this. if you still have other suspicious account, dont hesitate to pm me in the official deeponion forums. remember the name: ghostwalker.ph

hi sirs/mods, do you allow users who share same pc to join airdrop?  its possible that the two users above are brothers/cousins who use same pc to log in.  can you check the ip address where the posts in our official forum are being made?  if they have identical ip address, then it's likely they use same pc or within same local network.  there's a topic before in this thread where a user ask if his sister/brother can also join airdrop.
No we don't allow this, better to make it sure everything from your side. Don't involve in things arise question marks. It also brings question marks on our side.  

Airdrop can be life changing for some people, help us more so we can expand and gain support for our project. You should always try to give more than you take, this is only way you can feel secure about DeepOnion or any project in life. So consider it so that what you give should be more than you take. What if you take more than what you give in a project? You give all together in one go in different shape or forms such as being banned or finding yourself in bad situations.

People should pay more attention to my signature on the Deep Onion official forum. If they did, it would eliminate most, if not all the issues/questions regarding posts/quality/length/etc. Simply;
Ask not what DeepOnion can do for you, instead ask yourself what you can do for DeepOnion!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:29:35 PM

Like, seriously?

100% No. Will result in both accounts being banned.

alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:31:45 PM

look at the price today ,i just like miss  one million dollars , i should bought as many deep onions as i can ,but now ,i just sit and watch ,hope the pricre can come down a little .

the price we see is just for these days.  it will gradually increase upto 40th airdrop.  after 40th airdrop, that's where real fun begins.  lots of dumpers, lots of buyers.  in short, there will be a period of increased transaction after 40th round.  price will drop and coins will reach in multiples.  after that, more people and investors will be interested in this coin and this will drive price up up up and up up up and away!!!

I do not think the price will collapse after the 40th airdrop, because a lot of people will sell their onions much earlier.
Just see what a user wrote a little above ..... if you live in a country where you earn $ 50-100 per month and you can also make 4-5 airdrops, with the onion price of 3-4-5 $ And if you have more than 1000 onions in your wallet, can you figure out how many months or years can your family keep this poor person ?!

This is the true revolution of the Crypto world: to bring some stability and peace in all regions and men.

Perhaps, but why not? If some drop, some buy. I really think this one have a great potential, because of the rules.
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:33:40 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 02:59:25 PM by fuzzyd

One day, somewhere, there will be a 'DeepOnion Sign Guy' for sure...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:34:25 PM

Wow, price close to the all time high!
But I think we can go 10 times higher from here, 30-50$ sounds very reasonable.
Almost no one selling his coins Cheesy
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

just send them directly to your wallet...that should be no problem...it will take one minute then your coins are safe!
Well for sure before the last airdrop will take place we can see it in bittrex already. Just keep your coins in your wallet to be safe, you have no idea how much it will be worth in the future.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:36:06 PM

Hello. How long can the review take ?
usually takes few days

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

Is avatar required for participation in Airdrop or only signature is required, but I can use my own profile picture?
boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:40:58 PM

Like, seriously?

Same pc, brother and sister, husband and wife, etc etc, lol. That will never end. So many cheaters try to get in, it is free money, so dev is right to be strict...
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:41:53 PM

Well for sure before the last airdrop will take place we can see it in bittrex already. Just keep your coins in your wallet to be safe, you have no idea how much it will be worth in the future.

It is never advisable to leave any coins on any exchange for a prolonged period of time. It is, in my opinion, just asking for trouble. All exchanges appear secure, until they aren't. At which point, its too late.

Keep them in your own wallet, keep yourself safe, and never trust any outside source.

themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:42:36 PM

Is avatar required for participation in Airdrop or only signature is required, but I can use my own profile picture?

Avatars are not mandatory. Feel free to use whatever one you wish.

themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

Like, seriously?

Same pc, brother and sister, husband and wife, etc etc, lol. That will never end. So many cheaters try to get in, it is free money, so dev is right to be strict...

It never seems to end with this question. I think people need to just think about it from a logical security standpoint. The answer is a hard no, under no circumstances is it permitted.

scott0577

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:44:47 PM

I would recommend never leaving large amount of any currency on any exchange.. Few years back I lost a lot with the Mintpal scam..  I personally think Bittrex  is one of the best exchanges out there..  I have no problem with NovaExchange I just never used them before...
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

Just signed up for the airdrop, should be interesting !

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:45:33 PM

Some of the reasons for this Burst Posting, 1 Liner / Low Quality, SOLD/FARM Accounts, Account just Wakeup, 1 Day Poster

What's the difference between Burst Posting and 1 Day Poster? Also, do you take into account the overall posting habits or just one week's performance? In other words, what if someone who has followed the rules for last X airdrops, fails to do so in one particular round and let' say post majority of his posts in one day?

I do hope people do fair judgment for everyone.
As of the moment I am having some illness but is not mortal.
For us rest is needed to better recuperate when we humans come to this.

Also there could be times where an emergency could come to anyone of us and the last thing we would want is to touch a computing machine.

This situations made me ponder to many what ifs.

Just to share some data about the past six airdrops.
1.The dev team rewarded 1,196,030 onions to 667 different wallet addresses. Based on present price, the value is more than 3,588,090$.
2.For the TOP20, each of you received more than 4,141 onions. The first had 5,813 onions. That's really good. Congratulations!
3.There are 89 wallet addresses which participated in every DeepOnion airdrop in the past.
Keep up everyone!

This is nice to know. Thanks for sharing.
Pages: « 1 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 [722] 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: