Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 [1746] 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:58:31 PM

For all the newbies here: are you considering the people who bought Onions at 5 USD? You're not saying nothing about that and we're here supporting the project. It's really easy to and cheap to get Onions now..

Some people are here since the beginning and spent a lot of time even when it wasn't exist an exchange for Onions.  Why not reward that people?

About the rewards: are you considering the Deeppoints and PoS? I really want to know where I can get a return of 30% at least per month (and I'm supposing that the price will be the same, I'm not considering the price increases. In that case the return can be more highest).

Give some time to the dev team and they will find the best solution for all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:05:44 PM

For all the newbies here: are you considering the people who bought Onions at 5 USD? You're not saying nothing about that and we're here supporting the project. It's really easy to and cheap to get Onions now..

Some people are here since the beginning and spent a lot of time even when it wasn't exist an exchange for Onions.  Why not reward that people?

About the rewards: are you considering the Deeppoints and PoS? I really want to know where I can get a return of 30% at least per month (and I'm supposing that the price will be the same, I'm not considering the price increases. In that case the return can be more highest).

Give some time to the dev team and they will find the best solution for all.

Yes, it's really unfortunate the freakout that's happened today considering that people are still going to be making good money on this, as long as they have a good initial investment (literally standard to make money in any way) and they put the work into their posts. I think that the devs will come out and address some of the public outcry, but I think that the distress is going to die down after the DeepPoints airdrop and it really shouldn't be that big of a problem anymore. We still won't be getting the same amount that we got before, but since this new system rewards those that contribute more to the community, it's completely fair.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:28:29 PM

Be part of our first DeepPoint rewards and earn more onions by being active on the official deeponion forum  see link for more details https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-deeppoints-rewards-will-be-huge-25-000-onion-this-sunday.6305/

darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:33:27 PM

I would like to know some info on the Dev team, admins etc. Is this possible? What projects they've worked on before this?  What are jobs and who are they?

A good project has transparency but I'm failing to spot that with DEEPONION so far.

Deeper = Crypto-Rainbow.

Monocolor - main dev.

This isnt some conspiracy theory. Development > Posting Requirments they set for members

robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:44:53 PM

Also, i got some problem with the wallet i have to download the new version and now look fine! thank you dev for the great job
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:53:34 PM

Be part of our first DeepPoint rewards and earn more onions by being active on the official deeponion forum  see link for more details https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-deeppoints-rewards-will-be-huge-25-000-onion-this-sunday.6305/

This is great!! About the reward for the deep points, is it every week 25000, or only a special because it is the first time?
Anyhow looking forward to see how this works out,  it's as excellent way of thanking all the users in a fair matter.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:07:06 PM

Glad to see I finally will be able to participate in an Airdrop. Already has some Onion purchased in Nova and now I'm just waiting for the Jr Member (even my account having 1year registered) :/

If you don't have a decent amount you'll get peanuts from airdrops.

he will get 7 % roughly each week interest which is a great return. if he wants higher he can buy more if he wants to
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:09:08 PM

Hello all, I made big mistake this past month and I hope somebody can point me in right direction. My story goes as follows (not sobbing just telling how it is):

I had been here since week #1 when Deep Onion begun and a few weeks back I was blacklisted for unknown reasons. What I should have done was ask why and probe harder as to why this happened but I got frustrated and

upset and did the complete opposite. Now I stand before you today wondering what if anything can I do to show I am all-in with Deep Onion and want to ride until the end? I cant believe I let my stubbornness get the best of me

and I really hope this isnt the end of the Deep Onion journey for me. I have begun being more active on official forums and will continue to post here in this thread as well as other threads will more quality posting in the future. I

will write a support ticket in a few days but I want to give myself the best chance (if any left) and show that I care deeply about Deep Onion (no pun intended seriously that was natural!). I appreciate any kind words that the

community can offer, and any help is a sign that this community rocks. Thanks for hearing me out, I hope to see you all around more Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:15:09 PM

Hello all, I made big mistake this past month and I hope somebody can point me in right direction. My story goes as follows (not sobbing just telling how it is):

I had been here since week #1 when Deep Onion begun and a few weeks back I was blacklisted for unknown reasons. What I should have done was ask why and probe harder as to why this happened but I got frustrated and

upset and did the complete opposite. Now I stand before you today wondering what if anything can I do to show I am all-in with Deep Onion and want to ride until the end? I cant believe I let my stubbornness get the best of me

and I really hope this isnt the end of the Deep Onion journey for me. I have begun being more active on official forums and will continue to post here in this thread as well as other threads will more quality posting in the future. I

will write a support ticket in a few days but I want to give myself the best chance (if any left) and show that I care deeply about Deep Onion (no pun intended seriously that was natural!). I appreciate any kind words that the

community can offer, and any help is a sign that this community rocks. Thanks for hearing me out, I hope to see you all around more Smiley

did you sell your onions? how many do you have in your airdrop wallet right now?
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:18:11 PM

Glad to see I finally will be able to participate in an Airdrop. Already has some Onion purchased in Nova and now I'm just waiting for the Jr Member (even my account having 1year registered) :/

If you don't have a decent amount you'll get peanuts from airdrops.

he will get 7 % roughly each week interest which is a great return. if he wants higher he can buy more if he wants to

Buy more? I can't see big buying numbers on the exchange? Are members with big onion amounts buying?
i'm a miner. i buy onion all the time with my mining proceeds. i don't just expect free coins i add to them also
AltsBoom

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:21:12 PM

did you sell your onions? how many do you have in your airdrop wallet right now?

Not a single onion I have sold since being blacklisted a few weeks back as I honestly believe in the project...like I said I let my childish behaviour get the best of me. Not sure exactly how many but it is ~6500 range

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:22:59 PM

The airdrop rules have been changed in the last week.
Everyone who were rejected before can apply again. All you need is at least 100 Onions in your Wallet.
If you are blacklisted though than you can't apply again.
I don't know if you can become unblacklisted if you write a ticket.
I would give it a try.
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:24:25 PM

Not a single onion I have sold since being blacklisted a few weeks back as I honestly believe in the project...like I said I let my childish behaviour get the best of me. Not sure exactly how many but it is ~6500 range

spo today under the new rules you would have got around 465 onions. does that sound ok to you?? if so then reapply and see how you go, put in a support ticket on the forums
Neo501

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:25:40 PM

Everyone who were rejected before can apply again. All you need is at least 100 Onions in your Wallet.
I would give it a try.

Can I get those onions somewhere so I can apply for an airdrop? Any exchnage recommendation?
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:27:11 PM

I would give it a try.

Can I get those onions somewhere so I can apply for an airdrop? Any exchnage recommendation?

cryptopia is the best place to buy some.
AltsBoom

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:39:49 PM

spo today under the new rules you would have got around 465 onions. does that sound ok to you?? if so then reapply and see how you go, put in a support ticket on the forums

I know I have been keeping up with Deep Onion ever since I dropped out airdrops and like the direction things are going. With Deep Vault in and Deep Send coming this project has positive future. Dude ~465 onions that sounds freaking awesome!! I honestly couldnt believe my eyes on the forums when people were complaining about free money shake my god damn head people are greedy  Sad

I would give it a try.

Yes thank you for letting me know about these changes but I already have been keeping up with Deep Onion and am aware of such changes. Also thanks for the kind words @jackl87 and @vectisitch I will make the most of

them and hope I can once again be a part of these quality drops and reach founder status! You guys are the best! Cool Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
glynbueso

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:12:09 AM

@AltsBoom I want to suggest you to reapply to the airdrop. I´m sure you´ll be in the list this week. Your signature is ok, you just need to write 5 posts here in BitcoinTalk and others 3 in the official forum (https://deeponion.org/community/) with 50 characters at least.

Try to write some more posts to make sure that you´ll fulfill the requirements.

Good luck with it.  Wink
Morchid

Activity: 586

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:12:47 AM

Made some changes to the DeepSend video I made recently. You can view it here:

https://youtu.be/FUT2UtrzwII

Also added the new exchange Cryptopia towards the end. I hope you enjoy it.  Wink
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:27:16 AM

I like the new rules it separates the wheat from the chaff. Before people would just join the airdrop for the free coins. Now anyone joining the airdrop at this point must believe in DeepOnion!

The new rules keeps the HODLers in mind and I prefer it this way. The removal of the 90% rule is also a great addition for others who wants to trade their Onions. The more you have, the bigger piece of the pie you get.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:35:10 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 12:46:53 AM by crypto-rainbow

I saw some fudders come back. While we encourage people to ask healthy questions, the questions should be asked in a positive way. Any messages negative or attack to this coin and community will be removed, and those who fud will be banned from airdrop. This has been our rule from the very beginning, and will be continuously valid for the future, with no exceptions.

And as a rule, please do not quote fud messages.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 [1746] 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: