Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:08:21 PM

I totally get the rules, it rewards those who support DeepOnion. I bought a lot of Onions before the Bitcoin rise, because I believe in the coin. After I bought, the price has dropped significantly. These new rules support such people. You could actually buy 20,000 Onions right now and be in a better position than I'm in.

So if a person is taking only a 100 Onion risk, it makes sense that they get less Onions than those who truly put a lot into it.

I remember reading someone who bought thousands when the price was around $5. I'm happy for that person the most.

Yes this is exactly it. I earlier this morning thought the distro was unfair a bit but after re-thinking things it is clear that anybody can get the most onions if they buy onions. 7.5% avg is a good % if

you ask me and nothing stopping people from getting the most onions by putting their hard earn cash where the mouths are. Btw if you participate more on forums you still can get a little extra too!

So the new rules have changed to make the distribution more like a 7% intrest / week. Now I get it... But why the team doesn't promote this? Will make a huge difference. Will attract more people to buy into DeepOnion. Is like 28%/month or 336%/year which is huge. Am I wrong?

BINGO, the penny has dropped. the eagle has landed

Tbh the example from the new rule with the 10000 ONIONs dosen't make much sense for someone like me because I understood for exemple that on this airdrop the team will match the coins from your wallet. if you have 9000 will get another 9000. if you have 10000 you'll get 1.2x more means 12000 more. Is confusing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:08:53 PM

I dont get it, why all new members complane about new airdrop rules.

You can all be equal, you just have to invest a lot more and be admin to get x2, x3 factor...

Otherwise i have been here from day 1 and support onion the best i can.

I have even rent miners on nicehash for 500€ first week of onion...

And why i have do that, because i believe in it.

Btw dev thx for this nice airdrop, looking forward for new one, stay tuned Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:11:42 PM

1st DeepPoints rewards will be huge! We will distribute 25.000 $ONION this Sunday
https://deeponion.org/community/
All forum members can participate!

Use Dk5CkRpnQzQR9c1UsKU8iH7t9ehJBzqLR6 verify

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:16:13 PM

1st DeepPoints rewards will be huge! We will distribute 25.000 $ONION this Sunday
https://deeponion.org/community/
All forum members can participate!

Use Dk5CkRpnQzQR9c1UsKU8iH7t9ehJBzqLR6 verify

Good means that i must post a lot of good quality posts over the forum and get as many likes as i can Smiley
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:16:58 PM

I really am surprised by the level of animosity and dare i say it FUD by some bitcointalk members regarding the DeepOnion airdrop. Pyramid scheme lol FREE DISTIBUTION is not a pyramid scheme haha  Grin

It's been pointed out many times, just now and in the past, due to the fact the deeponion distribution quota was in the rules.

So when you do the math as @JustMe22 post just now you get a great percentage. Ah Crypto-rainbow just posted about this too but add the DeepPoints that can be earned in the forum which
contribute to a second drop. If you get 1 DeepPoint you get 2500 onions wow. I'm not going to get that but its something to try for haha  Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:20:32 PM

Its exactly like purchasing shares on the stock exchange, the more shares you have the more dividends you earn on those shares, why people expecting a lot more than what they have invested. Early adopters has been here since day one investing plenty of time into this campaign so please don't use that as an excuse. Onion at one stage reached 5$,  we did not dump our coins and held onto it, we carried on supporting the project and still do. Besides there as so many opportunities to earn more if one cant afford to purchase by doing bounties, giveaways etc.

Another reward system in the form of  Deeppoints are also a way of increasing ones bag of onions, there is no reason why we need to feel guilty for having a large stash as some of us worked hard for it.
ask99

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:22:35 PM

Question: Can I use tor browser to join the airdrop? Read in here that some participants got banned because they user tor to connect to deeponion forum. Is this true?
MickDaster

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:25:49 PM

can someone explain me how much onions can i expect when i am able to joi the airdrops which will probably be in next month?

Example  i will deposit 100 tokens on my wallet and join the airdrops, how much can i expect?

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:25:58 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 08:22:08 PM by tk808

Thanks dev and mod team for another great airdrop! It's a pleasure to be here since the beginning.  Smiley

For all the newbies: I'm sorry if you are not part of the airdrop since the beginning or you didn't find the thread before.

The rules are clear. If you don't want to follow them you are free to choose another project. No ones will say you what you should do.

I have lost others airdrops before like NEO and I'm not spreading FUD about that because I was not lucky. This is the same situation. You are in a perfect time to be part of a great successful project. Don't waste your chance.

The dev team will note your feedback. Just wait and you'll see. By the moment work hard for the Deeppoints!  Wink
Analysis and Sentiments of DeepOnion's Airdrop #16
Oh man, fucking disappointed and feel lied to, to say the least, in the team, the airdrop and what was stated.

EDIT: Post corrected on Points 3 and 4.

I corrected the thread, i made a mistake in calculating stuff. Corrected in the thread. I will still hold the entire post's weight regardless how many coins are being given. It has no reflection on what i feel about this.

First - The situation was created by the devs

It's not a matter of finding this thread early on, some of us were legit and wanted to partake, and got banned due to poor management. I was in Deeponion since august, and yet only had the chance to join now because of the ridiculous regulations.

Keep your pennies on deeponion, the salt regarding the airdrop is warranted here, especially if you were one of the guys who attempted to join early on.

I agree with any sentiments in regards to members being disappointed by the airdrop. Leading into my second point.

Second Point - Misinformation

Being lied/cheated too. Now, nowhere in the rules say 8% airdrop rate for all balances, this rule was completely negleted and left out of the airdrop rules, why? because the devs thought they could get a quick pump from all of the new users buying into deep onion, kinda like a pyramid scheme.

Distribution will be based on the ONIONs you have in your account, you must have at least 100 ONIONs to qualify.
Now, nowehre in this states what that is based on, we can go back and take the factor calculation since you guys specifically stated "For everyone" There is misinformation in these points. Where there is misinformation, there is blood.

Now i quote
For balance <= 10,000 ONION, equivalent ONION = factor X ONIONs in account
For balance above 10,000 ONIONs, the first 10,000 ONIONs is calculated as above, rest amount is multiplied by a factor of 1.2 (for everyone) to get the equivalent ONIONs.

1.2 factor, is x1.2, that means each airdrop participant that invested and bought 100 deeps, should of been awarded 120 deep onion. That's what "Multiplied for a factor of 1.2" actually means.

This sentence is so fucking poor and open for so much interpretation. Get some real fucking writers who can clearly state how this shit is calculated. Overall, this is pure garbage and left people in the smoke. (EDITED IN)

What algorithm are you guys actually using here? State the % of the funds. And who actually gets up to a factor of x5? What are the balances needed?

Third Point - Your Estimated value

(Removed for incorrect information)

I tallied 14 airdrops, instead of 24. Big mistake overlooked.

Fourth Point - Total Deep onion's airdropped

(Removed for incorrect information)

I tallied 14 airdrops, instead of 24. Big mistake overlooked.

Fifth Point - Mishandling and the Future

The dev team, and responses above create a highly negative atmosphere. Now in regards to this airdrop, you are actively having users buy in at $60-80 USD at current rates, and giving them 5-6usd per week in onions for posts, this is supposed to be an airdropped coin, these users, the extra 200 that you've acquired are supporting you guys. We are all doing the same work, noone is above anyone else.

And if you mention "oh i was here since the start" like the asshat above, i have one thing to say to you "Go fuckyourself" because since the inception of Deep, the price has actually declined by over -400% since it's peak (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/), you can thank your founding members for dumping their rich addresses on the market.

You are trying to include people in deeponion, yet the devs have created a more toxic atmosphere by fucking new recruits with their dogshit multipliers, go back to your old system where you filtered out all these fucking puppets, because that was much better than this current state where you are basically just shitting on newcomers.

This will be posted in the deep onion forums, to spread the word of this sentiment i have.

I will wrap up with some final thoughts here. The airdrop distribution is very poor, i highly recommend doing a non-linear distribution, instead of awarding the top addresses, who hold almost 90% (Which i can't confirm due to broken shit (http://explorer.deeponion.org/richlist) but i can guarantee you it's something like that. the top 10% of the addresses are earning probably 90% of all airdrop tokens.

Non-linear distribution would be awarding the lower addresses with higher % on their onions, while the top addresses a lower, bring the top and bottom closer together, not widen the gap.

This is how the most successful Airdrop coin ever is #7 on CMC, by awarding equal distributions. Yet, years later noone has learned shit from NEM and how they distributed, which i was apart of, and which is why i'm writing this post, because i see the potential here, but it's falling very short from being anything worthwhile to invest in.

You want to create a large supporting community, then stop fucking new people trying to enter your coin. We get it, you want to preserve your hard work and efforts, but do so in a non insulting and reasonable manner.

You the dev team are sitting on 1million onions (Founder), earn that fucking million dollars by doing something worthwhile and not fucking people who are buying your coins and funding your cars/house/retirement.  

Ultimately,

I've been apart of hundreds of airdrop coins, i've been scammed, i've made a lot of money, but i've never seen anything like this deeponion distribution. I love everything about this coin, except your community and airdrop management, which is the worst i've ever seen in the history of digital currencies.

Edit: Another word is distasteful, which sums up this airdrop #16, from a thread nearing 1 million views, the highest watched thread on BTT in the past year. People are watching, the whales are waiting for legitimate substance and transparency, the ball is in your court devs and Mr. Founder. Get that deeponion volume up so you can cash out in 1-5 years time.  

i'm not editing this for grammar, spent enough time writing this, will also post in the forums.

edit: Title heading

Source Links:
Comparison of rich wallets:
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Deeponion/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0
http://explorer.deeponion.org/richlist
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

Question: Can I use tor browser to join the airdrop? Read in here that some participants got banned because they user tor to connect to deeponion forum. Is this true?
you can register with tor no problem there

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:30:40 PM

ok, so a lot of people don't like getting small amounts of coins for free.

how about this?  a limit on the maximum amount airdropped to any one individual. so the airdrop is 250k onions. so you would probably get some left over.
now,what do we do with the left over ones? we could add those to the 25k onions put aside for the deep points airdrop. so those that contribute in the forums get some of those coins too.

mull that over,have a moan or say yay,thats sound more fair and we can have a conversation about it.can you feel the frustration and anger in my voice here? yep i am pissed over today but hey ho, i'll get over it. so how about that for a proposal???
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

More or less fair the distribution dosen't matter is free money at the end of the day. Just have a curiosity about the new distribution %. If each airdrop is capped like 16th was at 350k onions and let's say a whale came in and buy 1 million onions and join the airdrop, how you'll pay him and the rest of the participants from only 350k onions? (maybe will never happen, but let's assume it will).

If that would happened then this guy will get a weight if around 1.2M so he would get around 7-8% of this, so yeah 75-85k onions per week. Getting most of the onions, but it would cost him as well 1M to get that share of the marketcap (supposing people would simply sell into him at market price, which wont happen).
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:37:34 PM

how about this?  a limit on the maximum amount airdropped to any one individual. so the airdrop is 250k onions. so you would probably get some left over.
now,what do we do with the left over ones? we could add those to the 25k onions put aside for the deep points airdrop. so those that contribute in the forums get some of those coins too.

mull that over,have a moan or say yay,thats sound more fair and we can have a conversation about it.can you feel the frustration and anger in my voice here? yep i am pissed over today but hey ho, i'll get over it. so how about that for a proposal???

Pissed for what? Because myself and other newcomers are not happy with getting 8 coins?!!

Logically think about it, the effort of 5+3 posts, signature adding, buying 100 onions isn't worth the effort.
So why did you join?
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:38:59 PM

Pissed for what? Because myself and other newcomers are not happy with getting 8 coins?!!

Logically think about it, the effort of 5+3 posts, signature adding, buying 100 onions isn't worth the effort.

not pissed about that no. 7 or 8 coins is yes, not a lot. i'm pissed about tha prevailing attitude here today. lets be constructive. the devs have always shown an easy attitude to tweaking and changing things. they are probably mulling over things right now. i know we are on the forums.
thjats why i posted about a limit. we arew trying to come up with a good for all solution. stop attacking and join in
rainbow0207

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

Thanks dev and mod team for another great airdrop! It's a pleasure to be here since the beginning.  Smiley

For all the newbies: I'm sorry if you are not part of the airdrop since the beginning or you didn't find the thread before.

The rules are clear. If you don't want to follow them you are free to choose another project. No ones will say you what you should do.

I have lost others airdrops before like NEO and I'm not spreading FUD about that because I was not lucky. This is the same situation. You are in a perfect time to be part of a great successful project. Don't waste your chance.

The dev team will note your feedback. Just wait and you'll see. By the moment work hard for the Deeppoints!  Wink
Analysis and Sentiments of DeepOnion's Airdrop #16

Oh man, fucking disappointed and feel lied to, to say the least, in the team, the airdrop and what was stated.

First - The situation was created by the devs

It's not a matter of finding this thread early on, some of us were legit and wanted to partake, and got banned due to poor management. I was in Deeponion since august, and yet only had the chance to join now because of the ridiculous regulations.

Keep your pennies on deeponion, the salt regarding the airdrop is warranted here, especially if you were one of the guys who attempted to join early on.

I agree with any sentiments in regards to members being disappointed by the airdrop. Leading into my second point.

Second Point - Misinformation

Being lied/cheated too. Now, nowhere in the rules say 8% airdrop rate for all balances, this rule was completely negleted and left out of the airdrop rules, why? because the devs thought they could get a quick pump from all of the new users buying into deep onion, kinda like a pyramid scheme.

Distribution will be based on the ONIONs you have in your account, you must have at least 100 ONIONs to qualify.
Now, nowehre in this states what that is based on, we can go back and take the factor calculation since you guys specifically stated "For everyone" There is misinformation in these points. Where there is misinformation, there is blood.

Now i quote
For balance above 10,000 ONIONs, the first 10,000 ONIONs is calculated as above, rest amount is multiplied by a factor of 1.2 (for everyone) to get the equivalent ONIONs.

1.2 factor, is x1.2, that means each airdrop participant that invested and bought 100 deeps, should of been awarded 120 deep onion. That's what "Multiplied for a factor of 1.2" actually means.

What algorithm are you guys actually using here? State the % of the funds. And who actually gets up to a factor of x5? What are the balances needed?

Third Point - Your Estimated value

The rich get richer and the poor get the scraps. (draw an arrow to the first point). If you've invested/bought 100 deep onion, by the end of the next 13 airdrops, your expected balance is (at an 8% rate) is 200-250 deep onions. Which means, in total, you will generate roughly 100-150 coins from the next 13-14 weeks of airdrops.

Fourth Point - Total Deep onion's airdropped
There is currently roughly 4,100,000 that will be airdropped, that's at an 8% rate, at the current circulating supply on CMC. 3.7mil*.08% = roughly 300k (Gets airdropped at the magical 8%) per week. * 14, you get 4.1mil.

Now stated in the ANN:

(1A) Airdrop Rounds 1-15: 3,200,000

(1B) Airdrop Round 16-40: 6,800,000

We see a figure off by nearly 2.7million deep onions. Which i assume that 2.7 million is going to be distributed further to the top 1-5% of wallets, with this mystical "facotoring on accounts.

Regardless, these figures are way fucking off.

Fifth Point - Mishandling and the Future

The dev team, and responses above create a highly negative atmosphere. Now in regards to this airdrop, you are actively having users buy in at $60-80 USD at current rates, and giving them 5-6usd per week in onions for posts, this is supposed to be an airdropped coin, these users, the extra 200 that you've acquired are supporting you guys. We are all doing the same work, noone is above anyone else.

And if you mention "oh i was here since the start" like the asshat above, i have one thing to say to you "Go fuckyourself" because since the inception of Deep, the price has actually declined by over -400% since it's peak (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/), you can thank your founding members for dumping their rich addresses on the market.

You are trying to include people in deeponion, yet the devs have created a more toxic atmosphere by fucking new recruits with their dogshit multipliers, go back to your old system where you filtered out all these fucking puppets, because that was much better than this current state where you are basically just shitting on newcomers.

This will be posted in the deep onion forums, to spread the word of this sentiment i have.

I will wrap up with some final thoughts here. The airdrop distribution is very poor, i highly recommend doing a non-linear distribution, instead of awarding the top addresses, who hold almost 90% (Which i can't confirm due to broken shit (http://explorer.deeponion.org/richlist) but i can guarantee you it's something like that. the top 10% of the addresses are earning probably 90% of all airdrop tokens.

Non-linear distribution would be awarding the lower addresses with higher % on their onions, while the top addresses a lower, bring the top and bottom closer together, not widen the gap.

This is how the most successful Airdrop coin ever is #7 on CMC, by awarding equal distributions. Yet, years later noone has learned shit from NEM and how they distributed, which i was apart of, and which is why i'm writing this post, because i see the potential here, but it's falling very short from being anything worthwhile to invest in.

You want to create a large supporting community, then stop fucking new people trying to enter your coin. We get it, you want to preserve your hard work and efforts, but do so in a non insulting and reasonable manner.

You the dev team are sitting on 1million onions (Founder), earn that fucking million dollars by doing something worthwhile and not fucking people who are buying your coins and funding your cars/house/retirement.  

Ultimately,

I've been apart of hundreds of airdrop coins, i've been scammed, i've made a lot of money, but i've never seen anything like this deeponion distribution. I love everything about this coin, except your community and airdrop management, which is the worst i've ever seen in the history of digital currencies.

i'm not editing this for grammar, spent enough time writing this, will also post in the forums.

edit: Title heading

Source Links:
Comparison of rich wallets:
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Deeponion/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0
http://explorer.deeponion.org/richlist

Awesome post. I hope this is classed as a smart post ahem

great post. TQ very much for such info
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:43:37 PM

I really am surprised by the level of animosity and dare i say it FUD by some bitcointalk members regarding the DeepOnion airdrop. Pyramid scheme lol FREE DISTIBUTION is not a pyramid scheme haha  Grin

It's been pointed out many times, just now and in the past, due to the fact the deeponion distribution quota was in the rules.

So when you do the math as @JustMe22 post just now you get a great percentage. Ah Crypto-rainbow just posted about this too but add the DeepPoints that can be earned in the forum which
contribute to a second drop. If you get 1 DeepPoint you get 2500 onions wow. I'm not going to get that but its something to try for haha  Roll Eyes

So why not get rid of the airdrop? I'm not saying I want more than others but why are others getting much more when they're are doing the same posts etc.

The airdrop is a joke and I'm beginning to believe the team is full friends who fill their own pockets and expect the newcomers to fork out.

If you got rid of the airdrop and said to all that they need to buy from the exchanges we will see how many of your so called contributers or early adopters will be around.

Well i have made over 640 posts in support of DeepOnion and a lot of them are quite large, not only that i have made over 750 posts on the DeepOnion forum articles images and videos

Also i am on steemit facebook and twitter with over a 1200 retweets and over 151 images and uploads all DeepOnion related, well apart from one or two. Plus i am on a few other places that i dont go on much.

But its is to do with the amount you contribute to DeepOnions success. Look at Impressive and Doglover They worked so hard with all their videos and the website and more they were promoted to mods.

Impressive even sang a song about the DeepOnion Community in one of his vids haha i wont post it here Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

So why did you join?

Coz he was expecting a better reward for the effort he did. Same effort as others and they got 1000 times more, tell me now if that's ok for you?
It was 100% clearly communicated in the Airdrop rules how the distribution will be calculated.
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:46:31 PM

shitpost

OMG, how much wrong infomration are you carrying together here??
Now i quote

Is it so hard to understand that you only receiv 1.2 factor for your coins ABOVE 10k?

We see a figure off by nearly 2.7million deep onions. Which i assume that 2.7 million is going to be distributed further to the top 1-5% of wallets, with this mystical "facotoring on accounts.

What are you taking about? Airdrop coins round 16-40 add up to 6.8m. Just add them up?

You create a negative atmosphere  Angry

We have a non-linear distribution, what you want is a linear distribution. I think the best is that you search your project, because you have disqualified yourself with this post containing so much wrong information.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:52:42 PM

OMG, how much wrong infomration are you carrying together here??

Some maybe, not much.

Now i quote

Is it so hard to understand that you only receiv 1.2 factor for your coins ABOVE 10k?[/quote]

The sentence is open for interpretation. Thus, it's considered false (from a science perspective, if anything is open for interpretation then it's not fact).

You can read the jumbled mess here: https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

What are you taking about? Airdrop coins round 16-40 add up to 6.8m. Just add them up?

Read the post again, i did the math for you.

You create a negative atmosphere  Angry

This is constructive criticism, i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings, the world needs more feedback to help shit out.

We have a non-linear distribution, what you want is a linear distribution. I think the best is that you search your project, because you have disqualified yourself with this post containing so much wrong information.

Re-read the post, read hard and give it some thought. Because you have no idea what i posted from this statement.
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:53:06 PM

the airdrop amount HAS to be tied to one wallet to stop the account farmers. the airdropped amount is fixed in the coins structure. so, how do we come up with a fair distribution? just throw out coins to whoever is in line?
Pages: « 1 ... 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 [1743] 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: