Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
March

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:23:37 PM

@crypto-rainbow Why you ignore my question?

Who possesses addresses from top-10 except for the first three addresses.
 And why such huge sums of ONION within several days have been sent to them?

If we speak about transparency and equitable initial distribution, then the community has to know to whom these addresses belong and whether they will participate in POS. It is especially important in view of possible fast emergence at the exchanges.

My guess is that they belong to developers, or other bounty wallets. No matter what it's okay that the developers of this great project keeps some coins. Did you think they would work so hard, and just give it all away? of course not. I definently appreciate that the amazing devs on this project keeps a lot of coints for themselves.

maybe it someone who join the airdrop using many account so he can get many of Onion Coin

btw how the airdrop work ?
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:26:51 PM

If we speak about transparency and equitable initial distribution, then the community has to know to whom these addresses belong and whether they will participate in POS. It is especially important in view of possible fast emergence at the exchanges.

My guess is that they belong to developers, or other bounty wallets. No matter what it's okay that the developers of this great project keeps some coins. Did you think they would work so hard, and just give it all away? of course not. I definently appreciate that the amazing devs on this project keeps a lot of coints for themselves.

maybe it someone who join the airdrop using many account so he can get many of Onion Coin

40 airdrops. 2 of them was done.
next airdrop 4 Aug 2017 UTC 09:30

To receive free airdrop of DeepOnion, kindly do the following

1) Update your signature to match your membership level
(get: https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php)

2) Apply at https://deeponion.org/apply.php

After you have applied, you can check your status at: https://deeponion.org/check_status.php
+0.008 ONION Instantly sent your ONION Wallet as bonus

You can read it in the first message)
PROZSA

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:41:30 PM

been in crypto since 2014 and have been in on many new coins at launch. this has amazed me how proffesional the devs are. how they answer questions quickly and so far the wallet has proven to be rock solid. And i am alsi used to seeing soo much fud thrown at anything new that shows promise. so far we have avoided all that. all i see is positive comments. and when someone posts a concern it's quickly answered and shown to be nothing to worry about. keep it up devs please and the community will grow and grow. this seems to be an anti troll coin.lol
Thank you for the feedback. We have still a lot things to do and we expect from participants at least one bitcointalk member in the airdrops!

i've brought over at least 3 from another forum i belong to.

What's completely new about this project for me is not the technical aspect. There are a lot of very competent people and dev who can create awesome projects.
The problem is always the same, marketing, adoption, community and stuff.

Making an awesome product is not enough by essence if there is no need for it, or if people don't know about it. Marketing and generating adoption with a self sustaining process is a lot more complicated.

So far we have seen that the devs are able, with subtle enticing conditions, to create interaction and "subconsciously" force us to participate in the community.

I have always brought in 2 friends. One already got in the airdrop, the second one is boosting up his activity on BTT.

The general feel of the project is also enticing, positive communication, no "stress" generated buy delays in coin distribution or whatever.

Dear devs : I do think that the approach you have regarding the marketing, community building and positive interaction brings up the momentum in a quite outstanding way.

Well done!

Thank you @PROZSA as a member on this forum I truly respect your intellect and how well you construct your post's. I find it very comforting reading your posts and becoming a fan, If Vote central goes live you definitely on my short list as an Opinion Leader.

@Abdulmad : I really appreciate what you wrote. To be entirely true to myself, I do strive to be an Opinion Leader for the DeepOnion project and allocate my engineer brain power ( Wink) to contribute in its success! Having your vote already is comforting and I will make myself worthy of that trust of yours, you can be sure about that.

Right now, I am translating the OP in French (yes, I am French  Grin) and gonna handle the growth of the community from my country as well.

March

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:44:28 PM

After you have applied, you can check your status at: https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

So i just need to change my signature, but is there any exchanger that accept Onion coins ?
ByteFree

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:46:50 PM

So i just need to change my signature, but is there any exchanger that accept Onion coins ?
Yes. Change your signature to match your membership level on bitcointalk.
You must enter your account ID and your wallet address here https://deeponion.org/apply.php
also 10 messages rule: post minimum 10 messages per 1 week (100 characters minimum in each post) allover the bitcointalk forum.
if you didn`t post 10 messages per 1 week, you will be disqualified from week airdrop. if you didn`t post 10 messges by 3 week, you will be disqualified from all next airdrops.
PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:04:09 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 01:47:31 PM by PROZSA

This is simply not possible: only 300k coins have been distributed, which means the amount present on the mentioned accounts in red, which is around 2 million, does not correspond.

If you sum the amounts on the 7 accounts, you have a little under 2 million coins. If you look at the project specs, the total mineable amount is 2 million coins.

They cannot be mined coins as well : we have seen a member on the forum stating that he was dedicating 40Mhs/s to mine 5 onions per day. If we consider the first account with 500k coins, and the beginning of the mining process 14 days ago (airdrops), that is 35k coins per day.
With some easy calculation you can estimate the processing power at around 285 Ths/s (roughly)
Highly unlikely (even with lesser numbers).

the most logical conclusion is that these coins are dev-held and spread through different wallets for redundancy purposes (in case of a hack, not all coins are lost)
If I am right, then the total amount of the 7 addresses will drop incrementally (with the increasing number of drops).

I hope this reassures everyone here Smiley

P.S : thank you @bumblebee24 for strengthening my understanding, it appears yes I was wrong in my previous conclusion.

vince-zheng

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

Still cant sync the wallet,any other node? The distribution of great currency, to participate in the second round of the reward, hope to get money.

xiaobei

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:07:00 PM

Yes. Change your signature to match your membership level on bitcointalk.
You must enter your account ID and your wallet address here https://deeponion.org/apply.php
also 10 messages rule: post minimum 10 messages per 1 week (100 characters minimum in each post) allover the bitcointalk forum.
if you didn`t post 10 messages per 1 week, you will be disqualified from week airdrop. if you didn`t post 10 messges by 3 week, you will be disqualified from all next airdrops.

So you just need to change  signature, you Have the opportunity receive Onion coins ?Hold these coins, it is possible to $ 50USD

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:12:23 PM

When the Wallet is started, it is not yet TOR protected by default, I guess? I would need to run it over a local TOR instance (Settings, Options, Network)? Or am I already secure by opening the wallet?
You already secure by opening the wallet and it's a network level security.  DeepOnion Wallet is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network.  See below the comparison.

Well but a coin running through TOR is definitely worse than a coin like ZCASH in terms of anonymity.

These are two completely different things. I don't think you understand what TOR and Zcash mean.

TOR is a network level security, it hides your IP address, so people can not locate you while you have your wallet client connected to the network. Your transactions can still be traced on the blockchain with your wallet addresses.

Zcash hides the trace on the blockchain. Your coins on the wallet can be generated from completely unknown addresses so no one can link them to your wallet address. But the connection to the network is not protected, your peers will see your IP address.

DeepOnion is planning something called DeepSend which is to hide the traces of the transaction in the blockchain, it is some sort of mixing service with the wallet I guess which will further enhance the security of DeepOnion.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
bumblebee24

Activity: 154

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:14:30 PM

the most logical conclusion is that these are the addresses containing the block rewards for miners (not yet distributed).
If I am right, then the total amount of the 7 addresses will drop incrementally (with the increasing number of miners).

I hope this reassures everyone here Smiley

PROZSA, you are incorrect on this one. They are not wallets for miner rewards as miner rewards are not held in any wallets. Those rewards get labeled as "New Coin" on explorer.

dreamer81, you are correct. These wallets do belong to dev, and they are used for distribution events. Come Friday you will see another address created with 150,000 coins, as that will be used for the airdrop.

Dev has also been quite clear regarding POS, stating that dev owned addresses are also staking.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:18:52 PM

Still cant sync the wallet,any other node? The distribution of great currency, to participate in the second round of the reward, hope to get money.
Check if you can connect the TOR network. Because our wallet only sync where the Tor Network traffic not blocked.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
bengems

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:29:18 PM

It seems like some addresses are cheating on the airdrop by using so many addresses to collect onions just only for one person. Dev I suggest you should use ip address censor and any other strictly measures to keep the cheaters out. They're taking sweat of real promoters.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:30:01 PM

Dear crypto-rainbow, can you also explain us about the capacity and scaling plan of DeepOnion?

Is it bitcoin like? What is the block size and what is the capacity to handle the transaction? Will it face scaling issues?

The concern is that when amount of transactions increase, the traffic over Tor network will increases rapidly, will it be too much of a burden?

Thank you!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:32:05 PM

It seems like some addresses are cheating on the airdrop by using so many addresses to collect onions just only for one person. Dev I suggest you should use ip address censor and any other strictly measures to keep the cheaters out. They're taking sweat of real promoters.

But if the Dev can check the IP address of wallet/address/transaction, then what is the purpose of doing everything over Tor network?

The whole point of DeepOnion is to hide public IP, so I doubt the dev can do as you said.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
caishendizi

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:33:01 PM

Check if you can connect the TOR network. Because our wallet only sync where the Tor Network not blocked.
just test my signature.and,now i received my first 0.008ONION.i am so happy to cloud grow with you team.
let us go to the da moon.i will do the task for 38 weeks. Grin

RankingBallThe Future of Sports and eSports
⚽️TOKEN SALE Starts June 4th⚾
HOME PAGE | ANN | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | REDDIT
ByteFree

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:40:52 PM

Check if you can connect the TOR network. Because our wallet only sync where the Tor Network not blocked.
just test my signature.and,now i received my first 0.008ONION.i am so happy to cloud grow with you team.
let us go to the da moon.i will do the task for 38 weeks. Grin

Happy for you. BTW it is like daily quest on rpg like world of warcraft.
But for us it is like weekly quest) more better then farm in rpg games))
ByteFree

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

So you just need to change  signature, you Have the opportunity receive Onion coins ?Hold these coins, it is possible to $ 50USD
Why you think about price of 50$ ?
Can you explain that?
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:44:56 PM

(...)

This is legit question.

And this is legit answer :

dreamer81, you are correct. These wallets do belong to dev, and they are used for distribution events. Come Friday you will see another address created with 150,000 coins, as that will be used for the airdrop.

Dev has also been quite clear regarding POS, stating that dev owned addresses are also staking.

Wink

So there is no reason to worry.

In my opinion we can trust this team, this project is good and there is a good (and big) communiquer around it. Even if Dev or team members only want to do money (and I'm sure it's not their only aim), they would have no benefits to dump this coin because he is on the way to go to the moon !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
hackmyl1fe

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:53:07 PM

DeepOnion has been added with 0.5% fee for a month then it will be 1% - no signup required Smiley

Code:
stratum+tcp://brutum-pool.com:8015 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS>

Brutum-Pool.com[url]

HAPPY MINING

Ok. i will add this new pool to the OP soon,
Ok added.

Thanks! Smiley
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:54:56 PM

Dear crypto-rainbow, can you also explain us about the capacity and scaling plan of DeepOnion?

Is it bitcoin like? What is the block size and what is the capacity to handle the transaction? Will it face scaling issues?

The concern is that when amount of transactions increase, the traffic over Tor network will increases rapidly, will it be too much of a burden?

Thank you!

We have currently 1.5 MB block size. And we have 0.001 fee for transactions. Most of transactions are instant and very fast and will stay so very long time. We will focus on speed and will try to improve this in time. When we reach the level +10 transactions per second we can upgrade the block-size or move newer technological platform which we can adapt. Most of the developments we expect come after the Vote central. ONION holders will shape the future. You can decide the next fork like increased block size, removing PoW, moving to new technological base, research and development and marketing and so on. We want strong community aware of privacy and anonymity rights and we can do a lot things accomplish where everybody gives a hand. We started all our users in a secure platform. We can develop more things on it in the future.

As to Tor traffic, our load is light at this moment but it can increase for sure. Though it should not create big problem. We create a magnet for Tor usage. When there is enough Tor Network users and supporters, the governments (made of people like you and me) has to adapt and allow laws which will provide anonymity for citizens. So we advertise Tor Network by developing additional blockchain product for its users so this brings the Tor network a stronger position against those creating slavery and human abuses under name of govts.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: